The Five Ways To Win - Winners Announcement

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.
Smilies
:adam: :alfred: :batman2: :catwoman2: :heath: :ivy: :quinn2: :croc: :freeze2: :pyg: :riddler2: :joker2: :gordon2: :bane: :batman: :blackmask: :catwoman: :gordon: :quinn: :hugo2: :joker: :penguin: :freeze: :ras: :riddler: :robin: :twoface: :lol: :I ::D ;) :bane2: :scar: :?: :oldyella:
View more smilies
BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON
Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: The Five Ways To Win - Winners Announcement

Re: The Five Ways To Win - Winners Announcement

Post by Zedell » Oct 27th, 2011, 11:51 pm

Whoa, you're still roaming these boards Joker? I remember you from when I was using this website, back when it actually literally first started. If you happen to recall, I was the guy with Hatter as his dp. I was even promoted to Writer for a little while...

Re: The Five Ways To Win - Winners Announcement

Post by The Joker » Oct 23rd, 2011, 7:31 pm

Why isn't there a sixth way to win - by being more awesome then others?! I've been a good boy, Santa! I want a present too!

You never liked me.

Image

Re: The Five Ways To Win - Winners Announcement [17/10/11]

Post by xhunter94s » Oct 19th, 2011, 9:31 pm

themaddoc wrote:
Elliott wrote:I can't believe TBA won all 5 copies!

:oldyella:
The Green One wrote:Who do you think is the most helpful member?

I would give it to Red Robin but he's a mod now so i don't think he'll be able to win.
'Though I think Hunter has the posts comp in the bag

I thought I would too, yet we were wrong, ah well, went to DarkFlux, congrats to him and everyone else who won, Red_Robin deserved this for sure.

Re: The Five Ways To Win - Winners Announcement

Post by deadjunk » Oct 19th, 2011, 3:07 pm

Congrats Red_Robin, DarkFlux and Red Batman! you all deserve it! :D

Re: The Five Ways To Win - Winners Announcement

Post by Red Batman » Oct 18th, 2011, 11:45 pm

Red_Robin wrote:And to think that at one point I was in the lead with a massive 3 referrals! Congrats again.


Thanks man. Were you trying to go for this one yourself?


And Luke or Khris, or I guess Red Robin (since you're a mod), I don't mean to sound impatient, and I really am not. It was cool enough for you guys to even offer this, but when can we expect our GOTY package :lol:?

-- Oct 18th, 2011, 11:46 pm --

Enigma wrote:And he did 20!? :-o Wow... that's impressive.


Thanks for the compliment man, but that's what we have Social Networks for :lol:

Re: The Five Ways To Win - Winners Announcement

Post by The Green One » Oct 18th, 2011, 9:56 pm

I'm glad DarkFlux won with the posts thingy. I was afraid a relatively unknown member would win. DarkFlux deserves it.

Re: The Five Ways To Win - Winners Announcement

Post by Enigma » Oct 18th, 2011, 7:48 pm

seradarkness wrote:
Enigma wrote:Congratulations to all the winners! You all deserve it. I was suprised to see that I recognize all the usernames this time. ;)

TheBigBadBat wrote:can someone please define refferal?

I'd like to know, too.


"re·fer·ral /riˈfərəl/
Noun:

1. An act of referring someone or something for consultation, review, or further action.
2. The directing of a patient to a medical specialist by a primary care physician."

In forum terms it means showing or telling someone about this website and encouraging them to sign up. To win this part of the competition you needed to refer as many people as possible and when they signed up they needed to tell Luke that they had done so because of you (iirc).

And he did 20!? :-o Wow... that's impressive.

Re: The Five Ways To Win - Winners Announcement

Post by seradarkness » Oct 18th, 2011, 7:44 pm

Enigma wrote:Congratulations to all the winners! You all deserve it. I was suprised to see that I recognize all the usernames this time. ;)

TheBigBadBat wrote:can someone please define refferal?

I'd like to know, too.


"re·fer·ral /riˈfərəl/
Noun:

1. An act of referring someone or something for consultation, review, or further action.
2. The directing of a patient to a medical specialist by a primary care physician."

In forum terms it means showing or telling someone about this website and encouraging them to sign up. To win this part of the competition you needed to refer as many people as possible and when they signed up they needed to tell Luke that they had done so because of you (iirc).

Re: The Five Ways To Win - Winners Announcement

Post by Dent » Oct 18th, 2011, 7:23 pm

Congratulations guys. Enjoy the game.

Re: The Five Ways To Win - Winners Announcement

Post by Enigma » Oct 18th, 2011, 8:59 am

Congratulations to all the winners! You all deserve it. I was suprised to see that I recognize all the usernames this time. ;)

TheBigBadBat wrote:can someone please define refferal?

I'd like to know, too.

Re: The Five Ways To Win - Winners Announcement

Post by Red_Robin » Oct 18th, 2011, 7:22 am

Red Batman wrote:
Red_Robin wrote:
themaddoc wrote:Dark Flux!!
Well done mate.
Good job to everyone, didn't think Red Robin could still win with being his modness but he deserves it.


I didn't think that I could either! Very pleasant surprise.
Thanks for the congrats and congratulations to everyone else who has won as well. Pleased that I recognise all the winners.
I think it's going to be a good week.

Out of curiosity, how many refferals did RedBatman win it with?


I think I had a little more over 20.

But congrats to you man! Most helpful is a much harder title to win than most referrals!


And to think that at one point I was in the lead with a massive 3 referrals! Congrats again.

Re: The Five Ways To Win - Winners Announcement

Post by Red Batman » Oct 18th, 2011, 2:17 am

Luke wrote:
Red Batman wrote:
Red_Robin wrote:I didn't think that I could either! Very pleasant surprise.
Thanks for the congrats and congratulations to everyone else who has won as well. Pleased that I recognise all the winners.
I think it's going to be a good week.

Out of curiosity, how many refferals did RedBatman win it with?


I think I had a little more over 20.

But congrats to you man! Most helpful is a much harder title to win than most referrals! My protege has made me proud :lol:


Yep, you had quite a few!



Haha, thank you Luke!

Re: The Five Ways To Win - Winners Announcement

Post by CreedMorganna » Oct 17th, 2011, 11:44 pm

Congrats to the winners have fun bros

Re: The Five Ways To Win - Winners Announcement

Post by Luke » Oct 17th, 2011, 11:38 pm

Red Batman wrote:
Red_Robin wrote:
themaddoc wrote:Dark Flux!!
Well done mate.
Good job to everyone, didn't think Red Robin could still win with being his modness but he deserves it.


I didn't think that I could either! Very pleasant surprise.
Thanks for the congrats and congratulations to everyone else who has won as well. Pleased that I recognise all the winners.
I think it's going to be a good week.

Out of curiosity, how many refferals did RedBatman win it with?


I think I had a little more over 20.

But congrats to you man! Most helpful is a much harder title to win than most referrals! My protege has made me proud :lol:


Yep, you had quite a few!

Re: The Five Ways To Win - Winners Announcement

Post by Red Batman » Oct 17th, 2011, 11:01 pm

Red_Robin wrote:
themaddoc wrote:Dark Flux!!
Well done mate.
Good job to everyone, didn't think Red Robin could still win with being his modness but he deserves it.


I didn't think that I could either! Very pleasant surprise.
Thanks for the congrats and congratulations to everyone else who has won as well. Pleased that I recognise all the winners.
I think it's going to be a good week.

Out of curiosity, how many refferals did RedBatman win it with?


I think I had a little more over 20.

But congrats to you man! Most helpful is a much harder title to win than most referrals! My protege has made me proud :lol:

Top

cron