Arkhamverse Villains #8: Black Mask

Post a reply

Confirmation code
Enter the code exactly as it appears. All letters are case insensitive.

BBCode is OFF
Smilies are OFF
Topic review
   

Expand view Topic review: Arkhamverse Villains #8: Black Mask

Re: Arkhamverse Villains #8: Black Mask

Post by Sionis the Boss » Feb 4th, 2015, 4:08 pm

Even if for whatever reason he doesn't have a huge part in the actual game (the campaign or side missions) I strongly believe he should be the primary or secondary antagonist in the Red Hood dlc, not only to pay tribute to Under the Red Hood but also because Black Mask and Red Hood are perfect foes. One wears a black mask and runs gotham's crime. The other wears a red mask and stops it. There's also the fact that black and mask both end in k, and red and hood both end in d. Their chemistry's perfect! :blackmask:

Re: Arkhamverse Villains #8: Black Mask

Post by MovieLord101 » Oct 19th, 2013, 10:51 pm

Personally, my favorite Black Mask quote has to be from the Copperhead trailer:

"I don't care WHO does it! I don't care HOW THEY DO IT! I just want the Bat dead!" :blackmask:

Re: Arkhamverse Villains #8: Black Mask

Post by Red_Hood » Aug 27th, 2013, 12:44 am

Well he is now appearing in Arkham Origins so I don't think he will really appear in A3

Re: Arkhamverse Villains #8: Black Mask

Post by Big Sombrero » Aug 20th, 2013, 11:53 pm

I think he will return to take back his business after what happened at Arkham City. After all, he will take back his Steel Mill because The Joker is dead.

So the story after Arkham City will feature a full scale gang war between Black Mask, Two Face and other mobsters (The Ventriloquist?)

Re: Arkhamverse Villains #8: Black Mask

Post by jdnice11 » Jul 27th, 2013, 3:55 am

Black Mask needs to be in the next Arkham game. i mean Arkham 4. I know he is going to be the Main villain in the coming up Arkham Origins game.
He is a Badass of a character that in my opinion doesnt get alot of spotlight.
I only hope they will do him justice...being a riddle in the 1st Arkham game was a tease. Seeing him cameo and get his ass beat in the 2nd Game was just brutal and a tease. I want to see him torturing someone and even fighting dirty. He's a fighter, not a diciplined fighter like batman or any other member of the bat family but he can sure hold his own. So Arkham Origins...cant wait, Arkham 4 needs to be some type of turf war which he is involved in with a decent role.

Re: Arkhamverse Villains #8: Black Mask

Post by jdnice11 » Jul 27th, 2013, 3:43 am

Even though Black Mask is the Main villain in Arkham Origins, i think when Arkham 4 (after Arkham City) comes out he will be present in the game. Now bc he is having a lead role in the Arkham Origins, i dont think his role will be so major in the next game. but i would still love to see him have a decent respectable role in the game. Having a Turf war, recruitment etc.
Now i know Black Mask isnt the most popular villain but he is quite a capable counterpart to be a Batman foe.
While his fighting isnt as diciplined as Batman or anyone in the Bat Family, he is still quite the adept fighter able to hold his own. :blackmask:

Re: Arkhamverse Villains #8: Black Mask

Post by Dollotron » Jul 13th, 2013, 10:57 am

Possible A3 role: Black Mask becomes a major gang boss alongside Two-Face and Hush, and is trying to kill Batman do to the events in Arkham Origins. He is desperate to rule Gotham and has lots of guns he took from Arkham City while he was in hiding. His men are heavily armed and he resides in his meat-packing plant and uses the Steel Mill as a storage facility. Batman goes after him to save Gordon after Black Mask abducted him and the rest of the GCPD. Batman saves them and takes down Black Mask and hangs him from a meat hook. Batman then has to interrogate Black Mask on the whereabouts of the explosives he used to escape from Arkham City because Riddler now has a supply. Batman has to confront Black Mask for the last time because Black Mask has illegal weapons in the Steel Mill and has to stop them from being stolen by the other gangs. Batman takes down Black Mask and hang him from the main chimney at the Steel Mill and sets traps around the guns so that they cannot be accessed anymore.

Re: Arkhamverse Villains #8: Black Mask

Post by KingOfEngima411 » Apr 24th, 2013, 11:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Red_Robin wrote:
KingOfEngima411 wrote:I like Sionis but what about Batman's other childhood rivalry,Thomas Elliott. HUSH.
Spoiler: show
At the end of the secondary mission, you see hush wearing batman's face
Hush could really affect Bats inner core.

viewtopic.php?f=83&t=12738


I may of been referencing Hush but i meant to portray that roman is not only Bats childhood friend.



What's your point? trying to be funny?

Re: Arkhamverse Villains #8: Black Mask

Post by Guest » Apr 23rd, 2013, 7:55 pm

[quote="Red_Robin"][quote="KingOfEngima411"]I like Sionis but what about Batman's other childhood rivalry,Thomas Elliott. HUSH.[spoiler]At the end of the secondary mission, you see hush wearing batman's face[/spoiler] Hush could really affect Bats inner core.[/quote]
viewtopic.php?f=83&t=12738[/quote]

I may of been referencing Hush but i meant to portray that roman is not only Bats childhood friend.

Re: Arkhamverse Villains #8: Black Mask

Post by Red_Robin » Apr 23rd, 2013, 6:18 pm

KingOfEngima411 wrote:I like Sionis but what about Batman's other childhood rivalry,Thomas Elliott. HUSH.
Spoiler: show
At the end of the secondary mission, you see hush wearing batman's face
Hush could really affect Bats inner core.

viewtopic.php?f=83&t=12738

Re: Arkhamverse Villains #8: Black Mask

Post by KingOfEngima411 » Apr 22nd, 2013, 9:54 pm

I like Sionis but what about Batman's other childhood rivalry,Thomas Elliott. HUSH.
Spoiler: show
At the end of the secondary mission, you see hush wearing batman's face
Hush could really affect Bats inner core.

Re: Arkhamverse Villains #8: Black Mask

Post by TFDutchman » Apr 10th, 2013, 12:25 pm

I'm really happy about the choice of Black Mask as one of the central villains of Arkham Origins. I like that WB Montreal is giving the spotlight to a character that isn't entirely popular amongst all fans. But, if the story is written well and Black Mask is turned into a villain that even the most devote hater could actually enjoy his presence in the game, then I think he could be a great villain. Particularly when the story could involve heavily on mob conflict between Black Mask, Falcone and Maroni. But it's all a matter of his real reason for putting a hit out on Batman. Could it play heavily on Sionis's hatred for Bruce Wayne? Will that play into it? It really is going to be an interesting question as to what Black Mask could potentially be planning, or what it is that makes him want Batman dead.

Re: Arkhamverse Villains #8: Black Mask

Post by jifw52 » Apr 10th, 2013, 1:17 am

I can't wait to see Black Mask in Batman: Arkham Origins!

Re: Arkhamverse Villains #8: Black Mask

Post by Quinn » Nov 1st, 2012, 4:53 am

Bats1939 wrote:He definitely needs to be in A3. Just due to lack of appearance in A2. I would love to see him go against Bats.

Same. It'd be quite awesome really.

Re: Arkhamverse Villains #8: Black Mask

Post by Bats1939 » Oct 31st, 2012, 3:14 pm

He definitely needs to be in A3. Just due to lack of appearance in A2. I would love to see him go against Bats.

Top

cron