The Flash directed by Seth Grahame-Smith

Batman VS Superman, Justice League & the rest of the DC Cinematic Universe slate is huge - discuss!

Re: The Flash directed by Seth Grahame-Smith

Postby MaxSchreck » Jun 22nd, 2017, 8:17 pm

Mani-Man wrote:
Remote Claw wrote:
JordanT4021 wrote:Does anyone else find it really unprofessional when directors drop in and out of projects. It definitely puts a downer on my perception of them.

Not quite. In this case, the reports are Lord and Miller were fired (maybe there was some unprofessionalism.) My perspective on the matter is that studios need to be absolutely certain they're on the same page with the directors they hire.

Yup, i dont want a movie where the studio or the director etc are not happy doing it.
I rather have none than something like Fantastic Four. :oldyella:

At this point i probably would even be happy with Michael Bay as director or Uwe Boll :oldyella: i just want the movie to happen.

Dude, not Uwe Boll... didn´t he challenge movie critics to a boxing match and then beat them up since he is an amateur boxer and didn´t tell them it wouldn´t just be for show??

Hm, alltough maybe he could make a Tim Drake Robin movie :lol:

"You may have invented being Robin , but I perfected it ." - Damian Wayne
MaxSchreck

Postby BrunoBKMazing » Jun 23rd, 2017, 3:34 am

Mani-Man wrote:
Remote Claw wrote:
JordanT4021 wrote:Does anyone else find it really unprofessional when directors drop in and out of projects. It definitely puts a downer on my perception of them.

Not quite. In this case, the reports are Lord and Miller were fired (maybe there was some unprofessionalism.) My perspective on the matter is that studios need to be absolutely certain they're on the same page with the directors they hire.

Yup, i dont want a movie where the studio or the director etc are not happy doing it.
I rather have none than something like Fantastic Four.

At this point i probably would even be happy with Michael Bay as director or Uwe Boll :oldyella: i just want the movie to happen.

Jeez! I'm not that desperate yet lol.

MaxSchreck wrote:Hm, alltough maybe he could make a Tim Drake Robin movie :lol:

Oh, you...

:mad:
"CRY HAVOK!!!"
BrunoBKMazing

Favourite Villain: Killer Croc
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Postby MaxSchreck » Jun 23rd, 2017, 7:28 am

BrunoBKMazing wrote:
Mani-Man wrote:
Remote Claw wrote:

MaxSchreck wrote:Hm, alltough maybe he could make a Tim Drake Robin movie :lol:

Oh, you...

:mad:

"You may have invented being Robin , but I perfected it ." - Damian Wayne
MaxSchreck

Postby Mani-Man » Jun 23rd, 2017, 9:06 am

BrunoBKMazing wrote:
Mani-Man wrote:
Remote Claw wrote:

#BollSavesDCEU# XD

I just want the movie to gain some tracktion and not end up being canceled.
Mani-Man

Previous

Return to DC Comics Movies