Justice League directed by Zack Snyder - Completed Script

Batman VS Superman, Justice League & the rest of the DC Cinematic Universe slate is huge - discuss!

Re: Justice League directed by Zack Snyder - Completed Scrip

Postby johnsyggel » Mar 28th, 2017, 3:49 pm

pukipuki wrote:I'm super excited as I was one the "rare" people who loved the shit outta BvS. I dont want them to reveal too much. Thats the one thing they did wrong with BvS.

Not that rare,really.I also loved BvS due to the numerous easter eggs(and Batman kicking the shit out of the thugs in the warehouse).As for JL we'll just wait and see.I don't really like the fact that Wayne is trying to pull a Tony Stark,uniting the league like the Avengers.My hopes aren't high though,i will be much more hyped for JL 2 because of Darkseid!
When the mugger or the thief stops to think twice,that is fear.That is what I am.Tonight will not be my end,but it will be theirs!
johnsyggel

Favourite Villain: Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The killing joke

Postby BrunoBKMazing » Apr 12th, 2017, 5:53 pm

New poster(a pretty neat one IMO :)):
"CRY HAVOK!!!"
BrunoBKMazing

Favourite Villain: Killer Croc
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Postby Remote Claw » Jun 15th, 2017, 5:16 am

Danny Elfman huh?

I just hope the DCEU keeps the themes for the Trinity and Lex Luthor.
Remote Claw

Favourite Villain: The Joker

Postby BrunoBKMazing » Jun 15th, 2017, 6:12 am

Remote Claw wrote:Danny Elfman huh?

I just hope the DCEU keeps the themes for the Trinity and Lex Luthor.

Same. When it comes to scores, DC films own it.
Spoiler: show
My favorite ones:

I'm happy for Elfman's inclusion. Zimmer's work is gonna be missed around the DCEU.

Also, found some potential spoilers which are quite interesting.
Spoiler: show
- Flash getting overpowered so early on, I don't like that.
- Superman fighting on the bad guy's corner for a while, I was expecting something like that.
- That scene in the Arkham asylum really seems to be out of place. I wasn't going to give it too much attention, until I saw this.
"CRY HAVOK!!!"
BrunoBKMazing

Postby Remote Claw » Jul 22nd, 2017, 10:36 pm

I'm so ready.
Remote Claw

Favourite Villain: The Joker

Postby Mani-Man » Jul 23rd, 2017, 4:39 pm

This looks really good i have to say...im getting excited for the movie, it seems like it could save the DCCU.
Mani-Man

Postby BrunoBKMazing » Jul 28th, 2017, 4:59 am

Remote Claw wrote:

I'm so ready.

I'm really looking forward to this film! As expected, it seems like this movie is gonna be very action-centred, let's hope it's not too over-the-top to the point of being tiresome to sit through.
Also, with all those reshoots going on, unless most of the stuff seen in the trailers, are meant to stay in the trailers only, I would be very surprised if this movie doesn't end up getting an extended cut.
"CRY HAVOK!!!"
BrunoBKMazing

Postby Bane » Oct 1st, 2017, 5:43 pm

Batman V Superman and Zack Snyder = :blackmask:

Will not be seeing Justice League
Bane

Favourite Villain: Bane
Favourite Graphic Novel: Knightfall

Postby BrunoBKMazing » Oct 1st, 2017, 8:39 pm

Bane wrote:Batman V Superman and Zack Snyder = :blackmask:

Will not be seeing Justice League

What about Joss Whedon? Doesn't his involvement inspire some confidence?
"CRY HAVOK!!!"
BrunoBKMazing

Postby Bane » Oct 1st, 2017, 8:40 pm

Well, considering I am even less fond of Joss Whedon than of Zack Snyder, not at all
Bane

Postby BrunoBKMazing » Oct 1st, 2017, 8:53 pm

Bane wrote:Well, considering I am even less fond of Joss Whedon than of Zack Snyder, not at all

I forgot that you don't like the MCU lol
Personally, based on both his and Snyder's previous works, I have faith that at least Whedon can make something more cohesive.
No Jesse's "Lex". No Deathstroke/Darkseid set-up for another movie. I'm liking what I'm hearing so far.

Also, Black mask? Damn! You really hate ZS and his movie. :lol:
"CRY HAVOK!!!"
BrunoBKMazing

Postby Bane » Oct 1st, 2017, 9:02 pm

MCU isn't the reason I dislike Joss Whedon, I wouldn't dislike a director for making a film for a company I'm not a fan of. Kenneth Branagh is my all time favorite director and he made the Thor movie.

I've seen Whedon's other works and I'm just, really not a fan. I don't think he really understands superheros, or at least the characters he's working with currently. But That's just me.
Bane

Postby BrunoBKMazing » Oct 1st, 2017, 9:28 pm

Bane wrote:MCU isn't the reason I dislike Joss Whedon, I wouldn't dislike a director for making a film for a company I'm not a fan of. Kenneth Branagh is my all time favorite director and he made the Thor movie.

I've seen Whedon's other works and I'm just, really not a fan. I don't think he really understands superheros, or at least the characters he's working with currently. But That's just me.

I didn't imply that. But, The Avengers films are about the only thing that I've seen out of Whedon's curriculum, and I remember you saying one day that you don't like the MCU, so I just associated one thing with another. Nevermind.
That whole Hulk/Black Widow thing was a big low point in AOU (which is a mediocre film IMO), I'll give you that. Ultron itself actually was pretty bad too.

Also, Kenneth Branagh? I don't know much about him as a director. Genuinely curious, what makes him your favorite director?
"CRY HAVOK!!!"
BrunoBKMazing

Postby Bane » Oct 1st, 2017, 10:02 pm

BrunoBKMazing wrote:
Bane wrote:MCU isn't the reason I dislike Joss Whedon, I wouldn't dislike a director for making a film for a company I'm not a fan of. Kenneth Branagh is my all time favorite director and he made the Thor movie.

I didn't imply that. But, The Avengers films are about the only thing that I've seen out of Whedon's curriculum, and I remember you saying one day that you don't like the MCU, so I just associated one thing with another. Nevermind.
That whole Hulk/Black Widow thing was a big low point in AOU (which is a mediocre film IMO), I'll give you that. Ultron itself actually was pretty bad too.

Also, Kenneth Branagh? I don't know much about him as a director. Genuinely curious, what makes him your favorite director?

I'm a huge Shakespeare fan, and his Shakespeare adaptations are beyond amazing. Especially the 1996 Hamlet he directed, it's just stuff I'm personally really into, and what he did with them is easily the best we'll ever get as far as Shakespeare adaptations go within my lifetime.

I could go into depth about what I like about his directing style and techniques in particular, but it's basically just, I like Shakespeare, and he made some flipping fantastic Shakespeare movies.
Bane

Postby MaxSchreck » Oct 2nd, 2017, 12:04 am

Bane wrote:
BrunoBKMazing wrote:

I'm a huge Shakespeare fan, and his Shakespeare adaptations are beyond amazing. Especially the 1996 Hamlet he directed, it's just stuff I'm personally really into, and what he did with them is easily the best we'll ever get as far as Shakespeare adaptations go within my lifetime.

I could go into depth about what I like about his directing style and techniques in particular, but it's basically just, I like Shakespeare, and he made some flipping fantastic Shakespeare movies.

I also really like his Henry V. Just fantastic. Off topic, but if you like Shakespeare you might love The Chimes at Midnight from Orson Welles. He plays a great Falstaff, the character that inspired Volstagg from Thor.

"You may have invented being Robin , but I perfected it ." - Damian Wayne
MaxSchreck

PreviousNext

Return to DC Comics Movies