What DCCU Movies are you looking forward to the most?

Batman VS Superman, Justice League & the rest of the DC Cinematic Universe slate is huge - discuss!

What DCCU Movies have you the most excited?

You may select up to 5 options

View results

Re: What DCCU Movies are you looking forward to the most?

Postby Red_Robin » May 26th, 2015, 11:07 am

Red_Robin wrote:I know that we have had a GL movie, but c'mon, more Green Lantern on the big screen.

Also, Flash and WW. Quite excited about them.

I'm hoping that JL is Brainiac or White Martians (last one just so we can have MM make a sneak appearance).

Excitement for Flash has diminished. Think that the TV show has been good enough. I changed my vote to Batman, WW, GL & JL.
Red_Robin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: No Man's Land

Postby Mr Wayne » May 26th, 2015, 10:22 pm

Red_Robin wrote:
Red_Robin wrote:I know that we have had a GL movie, but c'mon, more Green Lantern on the big screen.

I'm hoping that JL is Brainiac or White Martians (last one just so we can have MM make a sneak appearance).

Excitement for Flash has diminished. Think that the TV show has been good enough. I changed my vote to Batman, WW, GL & JL.

Is this coz you've read the comics too? Bit of a flash overload maybe?

For me this tv series is the first I've proper seen of the flash. It's made me get so excited for what they could do with a big budget.

Tell me, Do you Bleed?

You Will.

http://www.onegamersperspective.co.uk/
Mr Wayne

Favourite Villain: Thomas Elliot.
Favourite Graphic Novel: Heart Of Hush.

Postby Peel » May 26th, 2015, 10:40 pm

Mr Wayne wrote:
Red_Robin wrote:

For me this tv series is the first I've proper seen of the flash. It's made me get so excited for what they could do with a big budget.

I think the reason, for me at least, is that the Flash on the TV show is the definitive Flash of our generation and the show just incorporates every aspect about the character and mythos so brilliantly that it just can't be topped. I get the feeling as well that the movie, with the looks and talent of the actor, as well as the directors, is just going to be a lot like the show too - which isn't a bad thing, it just means it won't be anything new per say.

Right now, I'd say my hype for Justice League is going through the roof, I'm more intrigued for Green Lantern and who's playing him, I'm a little more interested in Wonder Woman as its a character driven movie and I really hope it turns out to be a bit similar to The Wolverine, Dawn of Justice and Suicide Squad haven't changed from me being interested on a 7/10, Aquaman has diminished slightly and I've never been hyped for Cyborg or Shazam.
Peel

Favourite Villain: Black Adam
Favourite Graphic Novel: Forever Evil

Postby Red_Robin » May 26th, 2015, 10:50 pm

Mr Wayne wrote:
Red_Robin wrote:

No, I haven't read a Flash book since... the second arc of the New 52(?). It's been a while anyway.

I think that the effects on the show have been pretty good. I haven't seen much need for an extra hundred million dollars to be thrown at it anyway.
Red_Robin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: No Man's Land

Previous

Return to DC Comics Movies