Justice League directed by Zack Snyder - Completed Script

Batman VS Superman, Justice League & the rest of the DC Cinematic Universe slate is huge - discuss!

Re: Justice League directed by Zack Snyder - Completed Scrip

Postby BrunoBKMazing » Oct 2nd, 2017, 6:21 am

Bane wrote:
BrunoBKMazing wrote:
Bane wrote:MCU isn't the reason I dislike Joss Whedon, I wouldn't dislike a director for making a film for a company I'm not a fan of. Kenneth Branagh is my all time favorite director and he made the Thor movie.

I've seen Whedon's other works and I'm just, really not a fan. I don't think he really understands superheros, or at least the characters he's working with currently. But That's just me.

I didn't imply that. But, The Avengers films are about the only thing that I've seen out of Whedon's curriculum, and I remember you saying one day that you don't like the MCU, so I just associated one thing with another. Nevermind.
That whole Hulk/Black Widow thing was a big low point in AOU (which is a mediocre film IMO), I'll give you that. Ultron itself actually was pretty bad too.

Also, Kenneth Branagh? I don't know much about him as a director. Genuinely curious, what makes him your favorite director?

I'm a huge Shakespeare fan, and his Shakespeare adaptations are beyond amazing. Especially the 1996 Hamlet he directed, it's just stuff I'm personally really into, and what he did with them is easily the best we'll ever get as far as Shakespeare adaptations go within my lifetime.

I could go into depth about what I like about his directing style and techniques in particular, but it's basically just, I like Shakespeare, and he made some flipping fantastic Shakespeare movies.

Ah I see. Personally, I'm not a HUGE fan of Shakespeare, but I have a lot of respect for his work. I've only read "Romeo & Juliet" and some bits of "Hamlet". Gotta check out some of Branagh's movies then. :)
"CRY HAVOK!!!"
BrunoBKMazing

Favourite Villain: Killer Croc
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Previous

Return to DC Comics Movies