Arkham Origins Exclusive Pre-Order Bonus Topic

Talk about Arkham Origins and Arkham Origins Blackgate from WB Games Montreal, Splash Damage and Armature Studios.

Re: Arkham Origins Exclusive Pre-Order Bonus Topic

Postby SteamPunkBat » Oct 15th, 2013, 9:44 am

Mine in PA, as well. Called and checked a few days ago to confirm. Plan to go pick it up, throw it in, and let it do all the download/installs it needs, then go to bed. Next day, I'll have no wait time when my friend and I sit down to play.
SteamPunkBat

Favourite Villain: Red Hood

Postby Joe Chill » Oct 15th, 2013, 8:21 pm

Just saw that US Wal-Mart stores are giving that 'Legends Skin Pack' for AO. There's another pre-ordered copy for me. :(
Joe Chill
Global Mod
Global Mod

Favourite Villain: Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Postby Shadow of the Bat » Oct 15th, 2013, 8:52 pm

Finally did my pre order in standard version (canceled the CE version a while ago) althought it will be with a steelbook, i dont like those but it is for the Black Mask Challenge maps so i have to accept it, just 10 more days!!!
Shadow of the Bat

Favourite Villain: Owlman, Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman Gotica

Postby Damian_Wayne » Oct 15th, 2013, 9:21 pm

Joe Chill wrote:Just saw that US Wal-Mart stores are giving that 'Legends Skin Pack' for AO. There's another pre-ordered copy for me. :(

How many have you pre ordered already?
"I wasn't taught to fight fair. I was taught to win."
Damian_Wayne

Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman: Reborn

Postby Joe Chill » Oct 15th, 2013, 9:41 pm

Damian_Wayne wrote:
Joe Chill wrote:Just saw that US Wal-Mart stores are giving that 'Legends Skin Pack' for AO. There's another pre-ordered copy for me. :(

Just two, thankfully. lol I was hoping I could get through with just the one CE from work, but it looks like I'll need a second, after all.

With AC, I had three different copies reserved because of the different pre-order bonuses. :adam:
Joe Chill
Global Mod
Global Mod

Postby Damian_Wayne » Oct 15th, 2013, 10:34 pm

Joe Chill wrote:
Damian_Wayne wrote:
Joe Chill wrote:Just saw that US Wal-Mart stores are giving that 'Legends Skin Pack' for AO. There's another pre-ordered copy for me.

Just two, thankfully. lol I was hoping I could get through with just the one CE from work, but it looks like I'll need a second, after all.

With AC, I had three different copies reserved because of the different pre-order bonuses.

Well that's good, but won't they eventually come to the Xbox live store or Playstation store? Or are you like me and need to have it now? :oldyella:
"I wasn't taught to fight fair. I was taught to win."
Damian_Wayne

Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman: Reborn

Postby Joe Chill » Oct 15th, 2013, 10:52 pm

Damian_Wayne wrote:
Joe Chill wrote:
Damian_Wayne wrote:
Joe Chill wrote:Just saw that US Wal-Mart stores are giving that 'Legends Skin Pack' for AO. There's another pre-ordered copy for me.

With AC, I had three different copies reserved because of the different pre-order bonuses.

Well that's good, but won't they eventually come to the Xbox live store or Playstation store? Or are you like me and need to have it now? :oldyella:

I have to have it all on release, or I feel like I'm behind! lol
Joe Chill
Global Mod
Global Mod

Postby Hush10 » Oct 15th, 2013, 11:11 pm

Joe Chill wrote:
Damian_Wayne wrote:
Joe Chill wrote:
Damian_Wayne wrote:

Just get the season pass, I guess Gamestop lets you pre-order those.
I have to have it all on release, or I feel like I'm behind! lol
"What is a friend?"-Hush
Hush10

Favourite Villain: Hush
Favourite Graphic Novel: TDKR

Postby ShadowRaven » Oct 16th, 2013, 11:56 pm

Why would you do that? All the skins in the Legends Skin pack plus more will be included as part of the season pass. Just buy that. Lower price and more value than a second pre-order.
ShadowRaven

Postby Hush10 » Oct 17th, 2013, 12:17 am

ShadowRaven wrote:

Why would you do that? All the skins in the Legends Skin pack plus more will be included as part of the season pass. Just buy that. Lower price and more value than a second pre-order.

Exactly! I was just thinking about why he wouldn't just get the season pass!
"What is a friend?"-Hush
Hush10

Favourite Villain: Hush
Favourite Graphic Novel: TDKR

Postby Joe Chill » Oct 17th, 2013, 1:12 am

ShadowRaven wrote:

Legends Skin Pack isn't included at launch with SP tho, right?
Joe Chill
Global Mod
Global Mod

Postby Sword Of Azrael » Oct 17th, 2013, 2:15 am

Joe Chill wrote:
ShadowRaven wrote:

As far as I'm aware, they haven't set a release date on any of the Season Pass content yet.

I'd assume at least one or two things would be Day 1 DLC. Getting the SP might not look all that appealing if you couldn't download anything on the release.
Personally, I'm hoping for Initiation to be amongst the first DLCs available. *fingers crossed*

Thanks Bane!
Sword Of Azrael

Favourite Villain: The Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Knightfall

Postby Doctor_Crane » Oct 17th, 2013, 2:42 am

Called Gamestop today and they confirmed a midnight release. So excited :D Expect to see pics of me in my cosplay of Black Mask soon.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.

- T.S. Elliot, "The Waste Land"
*cheap plug* Check out my stories in We Run Arkham. Feedback Welcome!*cheap plug over*
Doctor_Crane

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush, Long Halloween

Postby Batwing » Oct 17th, 2013, 3:30 am

Sword Of Azrael wrote:
Joe Chill wrote:
ShadowRaven wrote:

As far as I'm aware, they haven't set a release date on any of the Season Pass content yet.

I'd assume at least one or two things would be Day 1 DLC. Getting the SP might not look all that appealing if you couldn't download anything on the release.
Personally, I'm hoping for Initiation to be amongst the first DLCs available. *fingers crossed*

I think we will probably get 1 skin, if anything, on release date. I do agree with you though, I believe Initiation will be one of the earlier DLC's that we receive.

Also, I think I saw a Gamestop commercial for the Black Mask challenge maps a few days ago, but when I went to search for it online, I found nothing. Has anyone else seen it?
Batwing

Postby Euan3112 » Oct 17th, 2013, 3:33 am

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=20570

Is this the trailer you're referring to?
Euan3112

Favourite Villain: Harley Quinn
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Halloween

PreviousNext

Return to Arkham Origins & Blackgate Discussion