[PC MOD] Playing the story mode in XE Suit

Talk about Arkham Origins and Arkham Origins Blackgate from WB Games Montreal, Splash Damage and Armature Studios.

Re: [PC MOD] Playing the story mode in XE Suit

Postby CapLagRobin » Jun 16th, 2015, 8:49 pm

grimlockstrange wrote:Thanks so much for the mod. I have an issue though when i use the other costumes in the BmInput.ini and press F1 the game starts with that costume but once it saves and i exit and come back Batman is in his Arkham Origins costume and not the costume with which i saved the game. Long story short, costume switch doesn't saved. But then again, now we can play the single player game with no just the XE Suit mod but all the skins too without even having a new game plus option. Thanks a lot.

If i may give a suggestion, use the Cheat hacks which give you noClip or Ghost mode cheat. You can find these in Cheat Tables from Cheat Engine website. This should help you by pass the Glue Grenade requiring areas.

The thing with the suit resetting is one of the major flaws here.

As far as I know, Jason_G haven't found out stuff like that... Yet!

-- Jun 17th, 2015, 2:56 am --

HeatScanBatman wrote:Awesome mod :)
Someone remember Exosuit from Batman Beyond? Now I'm making mod for XE Suit :)

Thanks from the future!
And I'm checking for that exosuit, I hope it is already made...
I have existed from the morning of the world and I shall exist until the last star falls from the night. Although I have taken the form of CapLagRobin, I am all men as I am no man and therefore I am a God.
CapLagRobin

Favourite Graphic Novel: Never read one

Re: [PC MOD] Playing the story mode in XE Suit

Postby hthai » Jul 15th, 2018, 1:01 am

hey , the hud sone how disappears, when i Play with xe suit, do you know how to fix it ? xD

Last bumped by Anonymous on Jul 15th, 2018, 1:01 am.
hthai

Previous

Return to Arkham Origins & Blackgate Discussion