Deathstroke, whats next?

Talk about Arkham Origins and Arkham Origins Blackgate from WB Games Montreal, Splash Damage and Armature Studios.

Deathstroke, whats next?

Postby TheHauntedKnight » Apr 1st, 2015, 11:13 pm

As you all know upon completion of the campaign we get a cutscene of Deathstroke forcibly agreeing to work for Amanda Waller. Some speculate a Deathstroke game, others a Suicide Squad game. I for one would like either made, but do you guys honestly see any of this coming to fruitation?
"There is a difference between you and me. We both looked into the abyss, but when it looked back at us... you blinked."
TheHauntedKnight

Favourite Villain: Bane
Favourite Graphic Novel: Knightfall

Re: Deathstroke, whats next?

Postby gwoodsii » Apr 2nd, 2015, 12:02 am

TheHauntedKnight wrote:As you all know upon completion of the campaign we get a cutscene of Deathstroke forcibly agreeing to work for Amanda Waller. Some speculate a Deathstroke game, others a Suicide Squad game. I for one would like either made, but do you guys honestly see any of this coming to fruitation?

I could see a Suicide Squad game just to piggy back off the promotion of the Movie coming out next year.

More likely I could see it being a central plot point of an origins sequel.
gwoodsii

Favourite Villain: Ra's al Ghul
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Halloween

Re: Deathstroke, whats next?

Postby WonderBoy » Jun 17th, 2015, 9:13 pm

I find that a universe built over 6 years and 4 games isn't just gonna be finished with AK and since its left open ended theres perfect room for a sequel. Harley and Deathstroke are already playable.

Deadshot, Penguin, Poison Ivy, Bronze Tiger, Copperhead, Bane, Electrocutioner, and Bane have all been members throughout history- only a few new charicters would need introduction.
WonderBoy

Favourite Villain: Harley Quinn
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman: Hush

Return to Arkham Origins & Blackgate Discussion