Anarky Supporter 2

Talk about Arkham Origins and Arkham Origins Blackgate from WB Games Montreal, Splash Damage and Armature Studios.

Anarky Supporter 2

Postby JakeFreeman256 » Jun 8th, 2015, 7:06 am

There may be another topic about this, but I didn't see one. If there is and someone could link me to it, feel free to delete this one.

So I finally decided tonight that I would go back and try to finish up the Anarky side mission in AO since I'm way behind and I need something to do to hold me off for two more weeks until AK anyway. However, when I got to the waypoint marker for the second Anarky supporter, he was nowhere to be found. I've searched on top of the building, done circles around it, and nothing. I Googled the mission and it seems that many people had this issue on PS3, but I'm on an Xbox 360, so I don't know if that would make any difference. Regardless, does anyone have any ideas? Am I just over-looking the guy somehow or is this just a really bad glitch of some sort?

Thanks.
"Enjoy yourself out there... in the asylum. Just don't forget -- if it ever gets too tough... there's always a place for you here."
JakeFreeman256

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: Court of Owls

Re: Anarky Supporter 2

Postby gwoodsii » Jun 10th, 2015, 12:59 am

JakeFreeman256 wrote:There may be another topic about this, but I didn't see one. If there is and someone could link me to it, feel free to delete this one.

So I finally decided tonight that I would go back and try to finish up the Anarky side mission in AO since I'm way behind and I need something to do to hold me off for two more weeks until AK anyway. However, when I got to the waypoint marker for the second Anarky supporter, he was nowhere to be found. I've searched on top of the building, done circles around it, and nothing. I Googled the mission and it seems that many people had this issue on PS3, but I'm on an Xbox 360, so I don't know if that would make any difference. Regardless, does anyone have any ideas? Am I just over-looking the guy somehow or is this just a really bad glitch of some sort?

Thanks.

IIRC and I may be wrong but I thought he was on the side of the building on a ledge.
gwoodsii

Favourite Villain: Ra's al Ghul
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Halloween

Re: Anarky Supporter 2

Postby JakeFreeman256 » Jun 10th, 2015, 8:22 pm

gwoodsii wrote:
JakeFreeman256 wrote:There may be another topic about this, but I didn't see one. If there is and someone could link me to it, feel free to delete this one.

Thanks.

IIRC and I may be wrong but I thought he was on the side of the building on a ledge.

Yeah, that's where the waypoint marker took me, but he's just not there.
"Enjoy yourself out there... in the asylum. Just don't forget -- if it ever gets too tough... there's always a place for you here."
JakeFreeman256

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: Court of Owls

Return to Arkham Origins & Blackgate Discussion