What the hell happened to DC TV shows?

The place to discuss Arrow, The Flash, Constantine and Gotham, as well as future shows such as the upcoming Supergirl, Krypton and Titans

What the hell happened to DC TV shows?

Postby Bane » Oct 1st, 2017, 5:38 pm

Remember back in season 2 of Arrow when everybody was so hyped it was like being on drugs because of how gosh garn hype it was?

And then Flash came out. And Arrow Season 3, and then Gotham, and Supergirl, and Lucifer, and Legends of Tomorrow, and Constantine

and now everything is poo poo

What the hell happened?

Meanwhile Teen Titans Go! is getting a theatrical film while the DCAU, Young Justice, and the Pre-new 52 DC animated films are rotting in the graveyard of DC's lost talent
Bane

Favourite Villain: Bane
Favourite Graphic Novel: Knightfall

Re: What the hell happened to DC TV shows?

Postby JordanT4021 » Oct 2nd, 2017, 8:49 pm

Bane wrote:Remember back in season 2 of Arrow when everybody was so hyped it was like being on drugs because of how gosh garn hype it was?

And then Flash came out. And Arrow Season 3, and then Gotham, and Supergirl, and Lucifer, and Legends of Tomorrow, and Constantine

and now everything is poo poo

What the hell happened?

Meanwhile Teen Titans Go! is getting a theatrical film while the DCAU, Young Justice, and the Pre-new 52 DC animated films are rotting in the graveyard of DC's lost talent

I've dropped every DC show except Preacher, although I haven't watched that in weeks. Even the Flash got too boring for me.

At least Young Justice is coming back for a third season.
JordanT4021

Favourite Villain: Poison Ivy
Favourite Graphic Novel: Wonder Woman: Blood

Return to DC Comics TV Shows