The Weekly 'Gotham' Discussion Topic

The place to discuss Arrow, The Flash, Constantine and Gotham, as well as future shows such as the upcoming Supergirl, Krypton and Titans

Re: The Weekly 'Gotham' Discussion Topic

Postby Harvey Bullock » Jun 1st, 2016, 3:50 pm

Gotham may have its contrivances, its flaws, and its clichés, but there really are some fantastic glimmers of hope throughout. Eddie, Bullock, Alfred, Bruce and Selina are all really good.
Image
User avatar
Harvey Bullock
...............
...............
 
Posts: 5030
Joined: Aug 13th, 2011, 9:03 am
Location: UK
Favourite Villain: Ra's al Ghul
Favourite Graphic Novel: DC: The New Frontier

Re: The Weekly 'Gotham' Discussion Topic

Postby Mr Wayne » Jun 1st, 2016, 4:56 pm

Harvey Bullock wrote:Gotham may have its contrivances, its flaws, and its clichés, but there really are some fantastic glimmers of hope throughout. Eddie, Bullock, Alfred, Bruce and Selina are all really good.


Preach.
Image

Tell me, Do you Bleed?

You Will.


http://www.onegamersperspective.co.uk/
User avatar
Mr Wayne
............
............
 
Posts: 1558
Joined: Aug 13th, 2012, 12:08 pm
Location: Gotham
Favourite Villain: Thomas Elliot.
Favourite Graphic Novel: Heart Of Hush.

Re: The Weekly 'Gotham' Discussion Topic

Postby Arkham_Knight23 » Jul 27th, 2016, 12:01 am



Gotham season 3 SDCC trailer
I'm the original Arkham Knight lol
Arkham_Knight23
...........
...........
 
Posts: 767
Joined: Oct 6th, 2011, 7:18 am
Location: Colorado, USA
Favourite Villain: riddler

Re: The Weekly 'Gotham' Discussion Topic

Postby legion » Sep 3rd, 2016, 1:34 am

The more clips I see from this show, the more I want to kick the showrunner in the balls. Seriously, what the hell did they do to Croc.

Sanity is Overrated
Image
User avatar
legion
..........
..........
 
Posts: 534
Joined: Jun 7th, 2011, 3:52 pm
Location: The line between Sanity and Madness
Favourite Villain: Scarecrow/Black Mask

Re: The Weekly 'Gotham' Discussion Topic

Postby Arkham_Knight23 » Sep 23rd, 2016, 8:49 pm

Spoiler: show
Anyone wanna bet that Ivy just became Poison Ivy?
I'm the original Arkham Knight lol
Arkham_Knight23
...........
...........
 
Posts: 767
Joined: Oct 6th, 2011, 7:18 am
Location: Colorado, USA
Favourite Villain: riddler

Re: The Weekly 'Gotham' Discussion Topic

Postby pukipuki » Sep 24th, 2016, 12:06 pm

Arkham_Knight23 wrote:
Spoiler: show
Anyone wanna bet that Ivy just became Poison Ivy?

Spoiler: show
Ivy most certainly grew older as an older woman was cast as her and that dudes power is to age people. But I don't think she's poisonous yet... Then again, it IS Gotham we're talking about....

And am I the only one who thought that age stealing guy would be a cooler villain if he grew younger as his victims got older? That would have been cool.
Image
"I'm Batman"- Batman
User avatar
pukipuki
.........
.........
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Jun 28th, 2011, 6:10 am
Favourite Villain: TWO-FACE
Favourite Graphic Novel: The long hallowing

Re: The Weekly 'Gotham' Discussion Topic

Postby Arkham_Knight23 » Sep 24th, 2016, 5:09 pm

pukipuki wrote:
Arkham_Knight23 wrote:
Spoiler: show
Anyone wanna bet that Ivy just became Poison Ivy?

Spoiler: show
Ivy most certainly grew older as an older woman was cast as her and that dudes power is to age people. But I don't think she's poisonous yet... Then again, it IS Gotham we're talking about....

And am I the only one who thought that age stealing guy would be a cooler villain if he grew younger as his victims got older? That would have been cool.


Spoiler: show
Yeah, I thought he was Gonna be like Jiaying on AoS. Also what is with the Bruce clone?
I'm the original Arkham Knight lol
Arkham_Knight23
...........
...........
 
Posts: 767
Joined: Oct 6th, 2011, 7:18 am
Location: Colorado, USA
Favourite Villain: riddler

Re: The Weekly 'Gotham' Discussion Topic

Postby JordanT4021 » Sep 24th, 2016, 10:05 pm

Spoiler: show
Ivy's change disturbs me slightly. She may have a grown woman's body, but she's still technically a child, she's still technically 14-15. Its a little like the movie "Big" but we essentially have a child who is going to be seductive and sexually appealing to manipulate people. We already see Ivy using her looks to get what she needs and showing off cleavage in trailers and stills from Twitter. Its not like there's anything wrong with Poison Ivy being a seductress because thats what the source material portrays, but the fact its a 14-15 year old in that body makes it extremely weird to me. If the old mans meta power aged her psychologically at the same time, then that would be better imo. Anyone else feel that way?
Image
User avatar
JordanT4021
..........
..........
 
Posts: 505
Joined: Dec 17th, 2014, 7:55 pm
Location: Scotland
Favourite Villain: Poison Ivy
Favourite Graphic Novel: Wonder Woman: Blood

Re: The Weekly 'Gotham' Discussion Topic

Postby MaxSchreck » Sep 24th, 2016, 11:37 pm

Maybe its time I watch an episode or two of Gotham again. Seems like the show has become even more crazy than it was from the beginning. Alltough there still is Supergirl and Flash. These shows seem much better.
Image

"You may have invented being Robin , but I perfected it ." - Damian Wayne
User avatar
MaxSchreck
...............
...............
 
Posts: 5694
Joined: Dec 1st, 2010, 10:12 pm
Location: Germany

Re: The Weekly 'Gotham' Discussion Topic

Postby Remote Claw » Oct 25th, 2016, 8:09 am

Ok...

Spoiler: show
Cobblepot's in love with Nigma. Alright then

I mean, there was that hug that looked liked it was going to be a kiss last week...

I hope this doesn't drag out. What with Edward running into Ms. Kringle's doppleganger.
User avatar
Remote Claw
.........
.........
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Feb 20th, 2014, 11:30 am
Favourite Villain: The Joker

Re: The Weekly 'Gotham' Discussion Topic

Postby Arkham_Knight23 » Oct 25th, 2016, 7:04 pm

Remote Claw wrote:Ok...

Spoiler: show
Cobblepot's in love with Nigma. Alright then

I mean, there was that hug that looked liked it was going to be a kiss last week...

I hope this doesn't drag out. What with Edward running into Ms. Kringle's doppleganger.
:oldyella: :oldyella:
I'm the original Arkham Knight lol
Arkham_Knight23
...........
...........
 
Posts: 767
Joined: Oct 6th, 2011, 7:18 am
Location: Colorado, USA
Favourite Villain: riddler

Previous

Return to DC Comics TV Shows

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

cron