The Flash Discussion Thread (season 3) [spoilers welcome]

The place to discuss Arrow, The Flash, Constantine and Gotham, as well as future shows such as the upcoming Supergirl, Krypton and Titans

The Flash Discussion Thread (season 3) [spoilers welcome]

Postby Arkham_Knight23 » Nov 17th, 2014, 11:39 pm

Can't wait for the crossover in a couple weeks!
Last edited by Arkham_Knight23 on Oct 11th, 2016, 7:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'm the original Arkham Knight lol
Arkham_Knight23

Favourite Villain: riddler

Re: The Flash Discussion Thread [spoilers welcome]

Postby Mr Wayne » Nov 17th, 2014, 11:41 pm

Tell me, Do you Bleed?

You Will.

http://www.onegamersperspective.co.uk/
Mr Wayne

Favourite Villain: Thomas Elliot.
Favourite Graphic Novel: Heart Of Hush.

Postby Arkham_Knight23 » Nov 17th, 2014, 11:43 pm

Mr Wayne wrote:http://forums.arkhamverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=12919&start=2745

R_R wants individual show threads so that topic won't be flooded with spoilers for people that are behind.
Arkham_Knight23

Postby Red_Robin » Nov 18th, 2014, 12:05 am

Arkham_Knight23 wrote:
Mr Wayne wrote:http://forums.arkhamverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=12919&start=2745

R_R wants individual show threads so that topic won't be flooded with spoilers for people that are behind.

That'd be dandy.

So, Firestorm. Seems like a dead cert, huh?
Red_Robin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: No Man's Land

Postby Mr Wayne » Nov 18th, 2014, 1:25 am

Yaaaaaay I personally hate we have 1 thread for a thousand shows. But yes I love the flash. Seeing what they have done with the to budget I can't wait to see Erzas version. I mean who didn't get well excited when Barry ran up the wall and saved the window cleaner. Such a good show. And yes Arkham I can't wait to see the crossover and why Barry and Olly are at odds!

Tell me, Do you Bleed?

You Will.

http://www.onegamersperspective.co.uk/
Mr Wayne

Favourite Villain: Thomas Elliot.
Favourite Graphic Novel: Heart Of Hush.

Postby Pieter » Nov 18th, 2014, 3:01 pm

This show is amazing ! My second favorite show behind Doctor Who. I can't wait to see Firestorm.
I died once. It was boring, so I stood up
Pieter

Favourite Villain: The Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Black Mirror

Postby BuNKiTZ » Nov 19th, 2014, 2:10 am

I'd say that this is probably my... hmm... Either it's my favorite or second-favorite currently-still-airing show, just behind Person of Interest.

So looking forward to seeing the Rogues assemble and Reverse-Flash! Also, for the eventual new costume, which I hope has a lot more yellow/gold.
BuNKiTZ

Favourite Villain: Mister Freeze
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman R.I.P.

Postby The Oracle » Nov 19th, 2014, 6:47 am

Spoiler: show
"Interesting...a man of steel."

:oldyella:
The Oracle

Favourite Graphic Novel: Batwoman: Elegy

Postby redlegend26 » Nov 19th, 2014, 7:11 am

My Favorite Show thats on now. Love the Flash. Huge fan of the way they are staying true to the character. Im looking forward to seeing Reverse Flash and the Rogues united. I'm also interested to find out if Joe knows that Wells possibly had a hand in Nora's death.
Thanks BlackLightning!
Follow me on Twitter @IamMajorrTee, Instagram @ bruce.wayne___
redlegend26

Favourite Graphic Novel: Battle for the Cowl

Postby Pieter » Nov 19th, 2014, 7:58 am

I loved this episode !
I almost thought that Reverse Flash might kill joe and I was like Noooo luckily he didn't !! Girder was handled pretty well and I like the fact that he and Barry were connected. Also I'm almost sure Wells is either Barry or Hunter Zolomon and I think he referenced Superman because he knows about him ! XD
I died once. It was boring, so I stood up
Pieter

Favourite Graphic Novel: The Black Mirror

Postby BuNKiTZ » Nov 19th, 2014, 4:34 pm

ASDLJHNFLAKKJSAD!!!

Supersonic Punch FTW! Now we're 5.3 miles closer to the Infinite Mass Punch! POW yeah! I really enjoyed this episode though. I loved that it featured Barry standing up to his bully and all that, and I'm glad to see that Barry and Iris are okay now. And I am especially glad that "The Flash" has finally been born.

I also really liked how Eddie was bonding with Barry. Too bad we all know he's gonna go ki--oh wait, he already killed his mom. Riiight.

On the other hand, I still really want the Harrison Wells = Future Barry theory to be true. Also, dear God, Reverse-Flash, PLEASE stay away from Joe! I know you're evil, but please don't kill my second-favorite character :sad:

-- November 20th, 2014, 12:35 am --

King Arthur Curry wrote:I loved this episode !
I almost thought that Reverse Flash might kill joe and I was like Noooo luckily he didn't !! Girder was handled pretty well and I like the fact that he and Barry were connected. Also I'm almost sure Wells is either Barry or Hunter Zolomon and I think he referenced Superman because he knows about him ! XD

Wait, Superman? When did he do that?
BuNKiTZ

Postby Arkham_Knight23 » Nov 19th, 2014, 7:06 pm

BuNKiTZ wrote:ASDLJHNFLAKKJSAD!!!

Supersonic Punch FTW! Now we're 5.3 miles closer to the Infinite Mass Punch! POW yeah! I really enjoyed this episode though. I loved that it featured Barry standing up to his bully and all that, and I'm glad to see that Barry and Iris are okay now. And I am especially glad that "The Flash" has finally been born.

I also really liked how Eddie was bonding with Barry. Too bad we all know he's gonna go ki--oh wait, he already killed his mom. Riiight.

On the other hand, I still really want the Harrison Wells = Future Barry theory to be true. Also, dear God, Reverse-Flash, PLEASE stay away from Joe! I know you're evil, but please don't kill my second-favorite character :sad:

"interesting, a man of steel." Wells has to be connected to Reverse-Flash. Right after Joe confronts him, Reverse-Flash shows up in Joe's house?! That's to convenient to be a coincidence.
Arkham_Knight23

Postby BuNKiTZ » Nov 19th, 2014, 7:27 pm

Arkham_Knight23 wrote:

"interesting, a man of steel." Wells has to be connected to Reverse-Flash. Right after Joe confronts him, Reverse-Flash shows up in Joe's house?! That's to convenient to be a coincidence.

Oh, right...

Yeah, he's either Reverse-Flash or a future Barry Allen. The former seems more likely at the moment with what just happened, but I'd prefer the latter.
BuNKiTZ

Postby Arkham_Knight23 » Nov 19th, 2014, 7:34 pm

BuNKiTZ wrote:
Arkham_Knight23 wrote:

Oh, right...

Yeah, he's either Reverse-Flash or a future Barry Allen. The former seems more likely at the moment with what just happened, but I'd prefer the latter.

if he is a future Barry Allen. Then why didn't he suggest it was possible to run so fast he could time travel?
Arkham_Knight23

Postby Jabels » Nov 19th, 2014, 8:12 pm

So I hope we're all in agreement that Harrison Wells is the best character.

Joe would be the best, but the fedora he wears in the flashback sequences bumps him down big time.
Jabels

Favourite Villain: Lord Death Man

Next

Return to DC Comics TV Shows