Arrow Season 4 Discussion

The place to discuss Arrow, The Flash, Constantine and Gotham, as well as future shows such as the upcoming Supergirl, Krypton and Titans

Re: Arrow Season 4 Discussion

Postby Mr Wayne » May 29th, 2016, 8:13 pm

pukipuki wrote:
Mr Wayne wrote:
TFDutchman wrote:I find it hilarious that fans of the show have dedicated and changed the Arrow subreddit to Daredevil to show how badly they've given up on the show.


I know its well funny.

Its such a shame. Season 2 was awesome. They should have used the Flash S2 ending to change everything rather than pussy out.

F**k Arrow man.

I still hope they will. If this has been anything, its been a learning experience for the Arrow showrunners. They need a drastic change. Like happy Oliver, playboy Oliver, more accurate black canary, Ollie and Dinah romance, more deathstroke, more Roy, less Thea, Felicity back to just being bitch with wifi etc.


They can just POW off Felicity and have Mr Terrific be the computer guy. Felicity is literally there for eye candy now. But yeah, pretty much agree bro.
Image

Tell me, Do you Bleed?

You Will.


http://www.onegamersperspective.co.uk/
User avatar
Mr Wayne
............
............
 
Posts: 1558
Joined: Aug 13th, 2012, 12:08 pm
Location: Gotham
Favourite Villain: Thomas Elliot.
Favourite Graphic Novel: Heart Of Hush.

Re: Arrow Season 4 Discussion

Postby Arkham_Knight23 » May 29th, 2016, 11:22 pm

Mr Wayne wrote:
pukipuki wrote:
Mr Wayne wrote:
TFDutchman wrote:I find it hilarious that fans of the show have dedicated and changed the Arrow subreddit to Daredevil to show how badly they've given up on the show.


I know its well funny.

Its such a shame. Season 2 was awesome. They should have used the Flash S2 ending to change everything rather than pussy out.

F**k Arrow man.

I still hope they will. If this has been anything, its been a learning experience for the Arrow showrunners. They need a drastic change. Like happy Oliver, playboy Oliver, more accurate black canary, Ollie and Dinah romance, more deathstroke, more Roy, less Thea, Felicity back to just being bitch with wifi etc.


They can just POW off Felicity and have Mr Terrific be the computer guy. Felicity is literally there for eye candy now. But yeah, pretty much agree bro.


Too bad we'll never see Deathstroke again though :/
I'm the original Arkham Knight lol
Arkham_Knight23
...........
...........
 
Posts: 767
Joined: Oct 6th, 2011, 7:18 am
Location: Colorado, USA
Favourite Villain: riddler

Re: Arrow Season 4 Discussion

Postby The Collector » Jun 7th, 2016, 9:26 pm

TFDutchman wrote:I find it hilarious that fans of the show have dedicated and changed the Arrow subreddit to Daredevil to show how badly they've given up on the show.

Thanks to this subreddit change, I've joined Reddit and I have been having a blast over there.
User avatar
The Collector
.........
.........
 
Posts: 284
Joined: Sep 3rd, 2010, 6:37 pm
Location: Chico, CA
Favourite Villain: Harley Quinn
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Halloween

Re: Arrow Season 4 Discussion

Postby Arkham_Knight23 » Jun 16th, 2016, 11:26 pm

Vigilante and Wild Dog coming to Arrow!! :)

http://comicbook.com/2016/06/16/an-actu ... ntent=Link
I'm the original Arkham Knight lol
Arkham_Knight23
...........
...........
 
Posts: 767
Joined: Oct 6th, 2011, 7:18 am
Location: Colorado, USA
Favourite Villain: riddler

Re: Arrow Season 4 Discussion

Postby Batwoman » Jul 25th, 2016, 4:03 am

So how did Season 4 ended? My hope died along with the Black Canary.
Image
Thanks TheCat for the signature and the avatar !
Formerly known as Red Robin 1999
User avatar
Batwoman
...........
...........
 
Posts: 888
Joined: Jul 31st, 2011, 4:16 am
Favourite Villain: Doc Hurt and Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The long Halloween

Re: Arrow Season 4 Discussion

Postby Arkham_Knight23 » Jul 25th, 2016, 2:57 pm

Batwoman wrote:So how did Season 4 ended? My hope died along with the Black Canary.

Thea and Diggle left Star City. So it's currently just Oliver and Felicity.
I'm the original Arkham Knight lol
Arkham_Knight23
...........
...........
 
Posts: 767
Joined: Oct 6th, 2011, 7:18 am
Location: Colorado, USA
Favourite Villain: riddler

Re: Arrow Season 4 Discussion

Postby Batwoman » Jul 25th, 2016, 6:05 pm

Arkham_Knight23 wrote:
Batwoman wrote:So how did Season 4 ended? My hope died along with the Black Canary.

Thea and Diggle left Star City. So it's currently just Oliver and Felicity.


Really? If it ended that way, why do we dislike this show so much? The producers certainly know what we, the true fans, want. I am going to go and watch every S4 episode I missed, thanks.
Image
Thanks TheCat for the signature and the avatar !
Formerly known as Red Robin 1999
User avatar
Batwoman
...........
...........
 
Posts: 888
Joined: Jul 31st, 2011, 4:16 am
Favourite Villain: Doc Hurt and Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The long Halloween

Re: Arrow Season 4 Discussion

Postby Arkham_Knight23 » Jul 25th, 2016, 7:25 pm

Batwoman wrote:
Arkham_Knight23 wrote:
Batwoman wrote:So how did Season 4 ended? My hope died along with the Black Canary.

Thea and Diggle left Star City. So it's currently just Oliver and Felicity.


Really? If it ended that way, why do we dislike this show so much? The producers certainly know what we, the true fans, want. I am going to go and watch every S4 episode I missed, thanks.


Also Quentin left to be with Felicity's mom full time and Oliver is now the mayor.
I'm the original Arkham Knight lol
Arkham_Knight23
...........
...........
 
Posts: 767
Joined: Oct 6th, 2011, 7:18 am
Location: Colorado, USA
Favourite Villain: riddler

Re: Arrow Season 4 Discussion

Postby Batwoman » Jul 25th, 2016, 8:19 pm

Arkham_Knight23 wrote:
Batwoman wrote:
Arkham_Knight23 wrote:
Batwoman wrote:So how did Season 4 ended? My hope died along with the Black Canary.

Thea and Diggle left Star City. So it's currently just Oliver and Felicity.


Really? If it ended that way, why do we dislike this show so much? The producers certainly know what we, the true fans, want. I am going to go and watch every S4 episode I missed, thanks.


Also Quentin left to be with Felicity's mom full time and Oliver is now the mayor.


Poor old Quentin must be wishing that he was the Lance family member who died in S4, then...
#PrayForQuentin

So Star City's new Mayor is also a vigilante who shoots arrows at whoever we may wish to and was formerly a hood-wearing murderer who killed people every night by following a hit-list...
Still better than Trump.
Image
Thanks TheCat for the signature and the avatar !
Formerly known as Red Robin 1999
User avatar
Batwoman
...........
...........
 
Posts: 888
Joined: Jul 31st, 2011, 4:16 am
Favourite Villain: Doc Hurt and Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The long Halloween

Re: Arrow Season 4 Discussion

Postby Arkham_Knight23 » Jul 26th, 2016, 11:56 pm

Arrow season 5 SDCC trailer

It looks like Barry's decision will have very little impact on Arrow ><


I'm the original Arkham Knight lol
Arkham_Knight23
...........
...........
 
Posts: 767
Joined: Oct 6th, 2011, 7:18 am
Location: Colorado, USA
Favourite Villain: riddler

Re: Arrow Season 4 Discussion

Postby Dick » Aug 10th, 2016, 4:48 pm

Arkham_Knight23 wrote:Arrow season 5 SDCC trailer

It looks like Barry's decision will have very little impact on Arrow ><



Yeyyyyeeeyeyeyeyeyyyyy another flashback sequence that runs through the entire season about what he was up to during those 72 years he was presumed dead.
Image
User avatar
Dick
.............
.............
 
Posts: 1631
Joined: Mar 30th, 2012, 6:59 pm
Location: England
Favourite Villain: Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: Under The Hood

Re: Arrow Season 4 Discussion

Postby Arkham_Knight23 » Aug 10th, 2016, 7:07 pm

Dick wrote:
Arkham_Knight23 wrote:Arrow season 5 SDCC trailer

It looks like Barry's decision will have very little impact on Arrow ><



Yeyyyyeeeyeyeyeyeyyyyy another flashback sequence that runs through the entire season about what he was up to during those 72 years he was presumed dead.


Well we already knew that was coming. The producers have said there will always be flashbacks in Arrow.
I'm the original Arkham Knight lol
Arkham_Knight23
...........
...........
 
Posts: 767
Joined: Oct 6th, 2011, 7:18 am
Location: Colorado, USA
Favourite Villain: riddler

Re: Arrow Season 4 Discussion

Postby pukipuki » Aug 11th, 2016, 1:16 pm

I heard somewhere flashpoint mostly affects Diggles character in Arrow.....
Image
"I'm Batman"- Batman
User avatar
pukipuki
.........
.........
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Jun 28th, 2011, 6:10 am
Favourite Villain: TWO-FACE
Favourite Graphic Novel: The long hallowing

Re: Arrow Season 4 Discussion

Postby Dick » Aug 11th, 2016, 2:35 pm

If Digneto gets a new helmet I riot
Image
User avatar
Dick
.............
.............
 
Posts: 1631
Joined: Mar 30th, 2012, 6:59 pm
Location: England
Favourite Villain: Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: Under The Hood

Re: Arrow Season 4 Discussion

Postby Remote Claw » Aug 25th, 2016, 3:14 am

Seriously?

User avatar
Remote Claw
.........
.........
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Feb 20th, 2014, 11:30 am
Favourite Villain: The Joker

PreviousNext

Return to DC Comics TV Shows

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron