Blackbirds Tv Show.

The place to discuss Arrow, The Flash, Constantine and Gotham, as well as future shows such as the upcoming Supergirl, Krypton and Titans

Re: Titans

Postby BuNKiTZ » Feb 3rd, 2015, 2:45 am

Where the POW is Wally, dammit!? :lol:

Otherwise interesting cast :D
BuNKiTZ

Favourite Villain: Mister Freeze
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman R.I.P.

Postby Doudyx-X-xDubs » Feb 3rd, 2015, 7:25 am

Just reading the full article now and no...no no no. Stupid love triangles. They ruin everything.

Dick/Babs/Star is inevitable with this lineup. Dumb. So dumb. Don't be a dick Dick, just pick Babs. :(

"I once told a man to go screw himself. Can you even imagine?"
Doudyx-X-xDubs

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Black Mirror

Postby BuNKiTZ » Feb 3rd, 2015, 7:33 am

Doudyx-X-xDubs wrote:Just reading the full article now and no...no no no. Stupid love triangles. They ruin everything.

Dick/Babs/Star is inevitable with this lineup. Dumb. So dumb. Don't be a dick Dick, just pick Babs. :(

Oh God, there's going to be a love triangle? Ugh. What Burrito said: Don't be a dick, Dick!

Grr. I can still remember finding out about what Dick did back then though... He was supposed to get married to Starfire the following day but freaking slept with Babs the night before. Dick, you motherfucking dick.

Or, something like that...
BuNKiTZ

Postby Doudyx-X-xDubs » Feb 3rd, 2015, 8:23 am

BuNKiTZ wrote:
Doudyx-X-xDubs wrote:Just reading the full article now and no...no no no. Stupid love triangles. They ruin everything.

Oh God, there's going to be a love triangle? Ugh. What Burrito said: Don't be a dick, Dick!

Grr. I can still remember finding out about what Dick did back then though... He was supposed to get married to Starfire the following day but freaking slept with Babs the night before. Dick, you motherfucking dick.

He definitely lives up to his name.

Doudyx-X-xDubs

Postby Dick » Feb 3rd, 2015, 1:56 pm

Doudyx-X-xDubs wrote:
BuNKiTZ wrote:

DICK CONTROL YOURSELF NO

u kno u doin bad when the holy naruto trilogy say it's bad
Dick

Favourite Graphic Novel: Under The Hood

Postby Damian_Wayne » Feb 3rd, 2015, 1:56 pm

Hmm... I wonder who's gonna be the Laurel of this show..? :oldyella: :')
"I wasn't taught to fight fair. I was taught to win."
Damian_Wayne

Favourite Villain: Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman: Reborn

Postby BuNKiTZ » Feb 3rd, 2015, 4:04 pm

Becky wrote:
Doudyx-X-xDubs wrote:
BuNKiTZ wrote:

DICK CONTROL YOURSELF NO

u kno u doin bad when the holy naruto trilogy say it's bad

Heh. I like that. The Holy Naruto Trilogy.
BuNKiTZ

Postby Peel » Apr 27th, 2015, 10:54 pm

27/04/15 - Update on the Titans show - Now renamed 'BlackBirds';

http://season-zero.com/titans-creator-c ... ics-pilot/

The Warner Horizon project adapted from DC Comics’ famous Teen Titans series focuses on Dick Grayson, who emerges from the shadow of Batman to become Nightwing, the leader of a fearless band of new super heroes including Starfire, Raven and many others. Probably better suited for the CW, which has already found success in Arrow and The Flash, Titans is the clear proof that TNT is looking for younger viewers after the cancellations of Dallas, Franklin & Bash and some others that struggled to attract the demo. The channel ordered mostly supernatural drama pilots, since their last successes are genre shows Falling Skies & The Last Ship. The casting process on Titans has already started. The question is: will the superheroes stay teens in this version? Not so sure. The shorter title already looks like a clue…

UPDATE: The pilot will be shot more precisely this spring! Cast announcements will happen shortly.

SECOND UPDATE: The show is now entitled “Blackbirds” and the shooting is expected to start in the summer, in Toronto. With the upfronts coming soon (TNT is on May 13th), more informations should come out. Will Roy Harper/Speedy (Colton Haynes) be a part of it after leaving Arrow? It’s very likely…

No word however, on whether or not it'll be tied in to the CW universe so take that last paragraph regarding Colton Haynes potential involvement in the show with a pinch of salt. Given the established lineup and the title of the show, we can perhaps rule out an inclusion of Arsenal into a bird-themed Teen Titans lineup.
Peel

Favourite Villain: Black Adam
Favourite Graphic Novel: Forever Evil

Postby Arkham_Knight23 » Apr 28th, 2015, 6:37 am

Given the new name. The thread should be re-named.
I'm the original Arkham Knight lol
Arkham_Knight23

Favourite Villain: riddler

Postby Doudyx-X-xDubs » Apr 28th, 2015, 6:56 am

TNT...mehhhhhhhh

Doudyx-X-xDubs

Re: Blackbirds Tv Show.

Postby Arkham_Knight23 » May 13th, 2015, 10:30 pm

It sounds like Blackbirds will have a Robin that feels betrayed by Batman.

http://screenrant.com/teen-titans-tv-sh ... addiction/
I'm the original Arkham Knight lol
Arkham_Knight23

Favourite Villain: riddler

Postby Doudyx-X-xDubs » May 14th, 2015, 4:47 am

Arkham_Knight23 wrote:It sounds like Blackbirds will have a Robin that feels betrayed by Batman.

http://screenrant.com/teen-titans-tv-sh ... addiction/

I hope he flips 'em the blackbird.

“I sat down with Akiva and said — and he ultimately agreed — that the [TV] landscape right now is well-serviced on the superhero front. So what space is this going to inhabit?” Reilly told TVLine, adding what Goldsman really "wants to do is be very true” to the source material.

Reilly pointed out that the Titans “was a groundbreaking property when it first started,” and so there is a good chance it can find its own place, saying, “There were consequences to things that happened; it wasn’t somebody died and they moved on. There was the first superhero to be an addict [in Roy Harper’s Speedy]. It’s a coming-of-age story for Robin, who feels like Batman has betrayed him.”

This is good to hear

Doudyx-X-xDubs

Postby BuNKiTZ » May 14th, 2015, 5:23 am

Doudyx-X-xDubs wrote:
“I sat down with Akiva and said — and he ultimately agreed — that the [TV] landscape right now is well-serviced on the superhero front. So what space is this going to inhabit?” Reilly told TVLine, adding what Goldsman really "wants to do is be very true” to the source material.

Reilly pointed out that the Titans “was a groundbreaking property when it first started,” and so there is a good chance it can find its own place, saying, “There were consequences to things that happened; it wasn’t somebody died and they moved on. There was the first superhero to be an addict [in Roy Harper’s Speedy]. It’s a coming-of-age story for Robin, who feels like Batman has betrayed him.”

This is good to hear

Ooh, sounds really good.
BuNKiTZ

Postby Red leader » Sep 14th, 2015, 3:06 am

BuNKiTZ wrote:

Devin grayson wrote that issue right? That is one of the reasons i dont like the dick/babs releationship. Writers wont have them stick together but when one moves one as a character writers freak and put them back together then repeat the cycle. Its the same thing as mj and peter. freaking comics these days man freaking comics.
"I'm afraid that when I walk through those asylum gates, when I walk into arkham and the doors close behind me, It'll be just like coming home"
Bruce Wayne, arkham asylum ASHOSE.
Red leader

Favourite Graphic Novel: Arkham asylum ashose

Postby Dick » Sep 14th, 2015, 6:32 am

I never knew that Steven R. McQueen has been interested in playing Nightwing and if he does I'm not watching it. 6 seasons of him in the Vampire Diaries and I've not enjoyed a single episode he was in. No thanks.
Dick

Favourite Graphic Novel: Under The Hood

PreviousNext

Return to DC Comics TV Shows