Legends of Tomorrow

The place to discuss Arrow, The Flash, Constantine and Gotham, as well as future shows such as the upcoming Supergirl, Krypton and Titans

Re: Legends of Tomorrow

Postby The Oracle » Jan 24th, 2016, 8:00 am

This wasn't even awful. Just really really mediocre. Sara's good, her scene with Laurel was awful but that was entirely Laurel and her overdramatic "it's time for you to step out into the light, you've been in the shadows too long...I'm entirely doing this speech just to distract you from the fact I stole your superhero identity and came up with a new one for you." Snart was good, fucking Heatwave is AWFUL. Ray Stark is still unbearable. Rip Hunter was fine. Hawk duo are bleh. I like Stein, but the other half of Firestorm is 0 for 2 so far. Savage has no presence whatsoever. In fact, I edited this comment in a while after posting because I forgot he was in this. That's how fucking dull he is. I liked that bounty hunter guy. This was just a whole lot of nothing for 45 minutes.
Image
User avatar
The Oracle
.................
.................
 
Posts: 2363
Joined: Jan 27th, 2012, 5:59 am
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batwoman: Elegy

Re: Legends of Tomorrow

Postby Mani-Man » Jan 24th, 2016, 10:42 am

It was far better then expected...but im not sure what to think.

It definitly makes me miss Sara as Black canary even more.
User avatar
Mani-Man
............
............
 
Posts: 1237
Joined: Sep 1st, 2010, 1:42 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Legends of Tomorrow

Postby kain9998 » Jan 24th, 2016, 1:06 pm

Haven't been able to watch Legends yet because I haven't had the time, but all's I'm going to say is, I really hope I like Savage more here than I did in the crossover episodes. I found him very dull in those.
Feel free to check out my site, Spider-Verse RP (A Spider-Man RPG!)

http://ultimatespiderman.boardhost.com/index.php
User avatar
kain9998
.........
.........
 
Posts: 486
Joined: Dec 30th, 2011, 8:29 pm
Location: Findlay, Ohio
Favourite Villain: Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: Long Halloween

Re: Legends of Tomorrow

Postby Red leader » Jan 24th, 2016, 9:24 pm

The Oracle wrote:This wasn't even awful. Just really really mediocre. Sara's good, her scene with Laurel was awful but that was entirely Laurel and her overdramatic "it's time for you to step out into the light, you've been in the shadows too long...I'm entirely doing this speech just to distract you from the fact I stole your superhero identity and came up with a new one for you." Snart was good, fucking Heatwave is AWFUL. Ray Stark is still unbearable. Rip Hunter was fine. Hawk duo are bleh. I like Stein, but the other half of Firestorm is 0 for 2 so far. Savage has no presence whatsoever. In fact, I edited this comment in a while after posting because I forgot he was in this. That's how fucking dull he is. I liked that bounty hunter guy. This was just a whole lot of nothing for 45 minutes.

"Oh and by the way having a vendetta is wrong and your a hypocrite if you have one. Thankfully pulling the trigger with the intent to kill a man even though I know he didnt kill you is not a vendetta or I would almost seem like a horrible sack of shit".
"I'm afraid that when I walk through those asylum gates, when I walk into arkham and the doors close behind me, It'll be just like coming home"
Bruce Wayne, arkham asylum ASHOSE.
User avatar
Red leader
...........
...........
 
Posts: 999
Joined: Oct 20th, 2013, 6:37 pm
Location: Arkham asylum
Favourite Villain: Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: Arkham asylum ashose

Re: Legends of Tomorrow

Postby DatBat » Jan 28th, 2016, 12:44 am

I'm somewhat interested in watching this but I haven't caught up with Flash and gave up with Arrow long ago. Hopefully it comes to Netflix. Or other websites with streaming capabilities (with questionable legality) if it comes down to it.
User avatar
DatBat
...........
...........
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Mar 4th, 2014, 7:14 pm
Favourite Villain: Thanos

Re: Legends of Tomorrow

Postby pukipuki » Jan 29th, 2016, 6:50 pm

Wow, I'm really into this show! Thought it would suck after how disappointing the crossover episodes of flarrow were....
Spoiler: show
Takes some balls to kill off a team member in their 2nd episode. Heard some people say this show would be like jl, but now seems more suicide squad-ish. bunch of nobodys with no effect on the future saving the world! I hated Carter anyways lol.
Image
"I'm Batman"- Batman
User avatar
pukipuki
.........
.........
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Jun 28th, 2011, 6:10 am
Favourite Villain: TWO-FACE
Favourite Graphic Novel: The long hallowing

Re: Legends of Tomorrow

Postby Arkham_Knight23 » Jan 30th, 2016, 5:59 am

pukipuki wrote:Wow, I'm really into this show! Thought it would suck after how disappointing the crossover episodes of flarrow were....
Spoiler: show
Takes some balls to kill off a team member in their 2nd episode. Heard some people say this show would be like jl, but now seems more suicide squad-ish. bunch of nobodys with no effect on the future saving the world! I hated Carter anyways lol.

Spoiler: show
I don't know why but I feel like we haven't seen the last of Carter
I'm the original Arkham Knight lol
Arkham_Knight23
...........
...........
 
Posts: 767
Joined: Oct 6th, 2011, 7:18 am
Location: Colorado, USA
Favourite Villain: riddler

Re: Legends of Tomorrow

Postby The Oracle » Jan 30th, 2016, 8:22 am

This second episode was better. Still had a lot of issues, Vandal Savage is bland as eating cardboard, but it was certainly more enjoyable.
Image
User avatar
The Oracle
.................
.................
 
Posts: 2363
Joined: Jan 27th, 2012, 5:59 am
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batwoman: Elegy

Re: Legends of Tomorrow

Postby Bleemak » Jan 30th, 2016, 12:33 pm

LoT has some potential. Stein, Snart and Rip Hunter are great characters, Sara is pretty good as well. Raymond is fun, when he is with Snart. The rest? Well they are not that bad. Most of the time.

Action is pretty good. Writing is okayish.

Savage is supposed to be the baddest of baddest. So why isn't he? And since the writers must know that, they are not making Savage better by making him share screentime with real villain like Darhk. He was more frightening and charismatic in his short appearance, than Savage was in crossover and pilot episodes combined.
Everything about you tells the tale. Your attitude, your costume, your tactics...they all scream of outrage, despair, vengeance. What terrible wrong was done to set you on this path?
User avatar
Bleemak
..........
..........
 
Posts: 506
Joined: Oct 20th, 2013, 5:58 pm
Location: Finland
Favourite Villain: Bane, Joker, Owlman
Favourite Graphic Novel: Court of Owls

Re: Legends of Tomorrow

Postby pukipuki » Jan 30th, 2016, 2:45 pm

Arkham_Knight23 wrote:
pukipuki wrote:Wow, I'm really into this show! Thought it would suck after how disappointing the crossover episodes of flarrow were....
Spoiler: show
Takes some balls to kill off a team member in their 2nd episode. Heard some people say this show would be like jl, but now seems more suicide squad-ish. bunch of nobodys with no effect on the future saving the world! I hated Carter anyways lol.

Spoiler: show
I don't know why but I feel like we haven't seen the last of Carter

Spoiler: show
Oh, I'm sure we haven't, but he must be out for at least a couple episodes right?
Image
"I'm Batman"- Batman
User avatar
pukipuki
.........
.........
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Jun 28th, 2011, 6:10 am
Favourite Villain: TWO-FACE
Favourite Graphic Novel: The long hallowing

Re: Legends of Tomorrow

Postby Arkham_Knight23 » Jan 30th, 2016, 4:48 pm

pukipuki wrote:
Arkham_Knight23 wrote:
pukipuki wrote:Wow, I'm really into this show! Thought it would suck after how disappointing the crossover episodes of flarrow were....
Spoiler: show
Takes some balls to kill off a team member in their 2nd episode. Heard some people say this show would be like jl, but now seems more suicide squad-ish. bunch of nobodys with no effect on the future saving the world! I hated Carter anyways lol.

Spoiler: show
I don't know why but I feel like we haven't seen the last of Carter

Spoiler: show
Oh, I'm sure we haven't, but he must be out for at least a couple episodes right?


Spoiler: show
Yeah, like when Oliver "died"
Last edited by Arkham_Knight23 on Jan 31st, 2016, 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm the original Arkham Knight lol
Arkham_Knight23
...........
...........
 
Posts: 767
Joined: Oct 6th, 2011, 7:18 am
Location: Colorado, USA
Favourite Villain: riddler

Re: Legends of Tomorrow

Postby Red leader » Jan 31st, 2016, 8:53 pm

Spoiler: show
- How Rip's intro is so boring.

- Wow cold was obvious about stealing that guys card.

- Really Dahark is there just for dramas sake?

- I actually like Dahrk being here since it feel like every evil villian group meeting ever.

- I love seeing firestorm absorb a warhead thats cool.

- Really fucking great job Ray. Why do they keep him around?

- :somebody has to steal it" " Okay fine ill do it" I love cold.

- Hey its ivy town. We got to see it in constantine as well.

- Sara flirting with young stein is creepy.

- I love how cold and heat wave are smarter then ray.

- :do not finish that sentence" Oh thank God.

- Oh God those bars where so badly gcied.

- I do like that young stein was just playing them.

- I do hate that the others dont get why stein would dislike sara flirting. Its not just about the time line, he clearly doesnt want to even think about not having met the love of his life or having someone else flirt with young him.

- Hey my dad is an electrical engineer.......yeah its kinda a shitty job seeing as he has to work 3 jobs to still not be out of debt from 1 kid's student loans.

- Really sara the assasin didnt pick up that he was tracking them?

- How the hell is stein not a bad guy? He roofied you dude.

- I love how Rip handed ray a really cheap looking atom figure.

- No Carter your the only heroic one.

- They keep reiterating that they are only doing this to become legends and that pisses me off.
"I'm afraid that when I walk through those asylum gates, when I walk into arkham and the doors close behind me, It'll be just like coming home"
Bruce Wayne, arkham asylum ASHOSE.
User avatar
Red leader
...........
...........
 
Posts: 999
Joined: Oct 20th, 2013, 6:37 pm
Location: Arkham asylum
Favourite Villain: Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: Arkham asylum ashose

Re: Legends of Tomorrow

Postby Arkham_Knight23 » Jan 31st, 2016, 10:09 pm

Legends of Tomorrow's 6th episode will feature a one-armed Oliver Queen with the goatee!!

http://comicbook.com/2016/01/28/stephen ... tent=Image
I'm the original Arkham Knight lol
Arkham_Knight23
...........
...........
 
Posts: 767
Joined: Oct 6th, 2011, 7:18 am
Location: Colorado, USA
Favourite Villain: riddler

Re: Legends of Tomorrow

Postby Dick » Feb 2nd, 2016, 5:31 pm

Episode 2
Spoiler: show
That's right Kendra u just stand there as ur 4000 year old kinda bf gets murdered

Snart in a suit though sdkfhskjhlskjdf
Image
User avatar
Dick
.............
.............
 
Posts: 1631
Joined: Mar 30th, 2012, 6:59 pm
Location: England
Favourite Villain: Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: Under The Hood

Re: Legends of Tomorrow

Postby kain9998 » Feb 3rd, 2016, 6:55 am

Finally was able to watch the first episode. I actually liked it a lot more than I expected to. Yeah, a lot of it was just the team getting together and setting up the main plot of the series, but I really loved how well the actors played off of one another. Ray's reason for joining hit me right in the feels, and despite people saying he is just a discount Iron Man I honestly love his character. I just can't for the life of me see it. Take the suit away, and Ray is a completely different person than Tony. One who is - in my opinion - much more likable.
Feel free to check out my site, Spider-Verse RP (A Spider-Man RPG!)

http://ultimatespiderman.boardhost.com/index.php
User avatar
kain9998
.........
.........
 
Posts: 486
Joined: Dec 30th, 2011, 8:29 pm
Location: Findlay, Ohio
Favourite Villain: Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: Long Halloween

PreviousNext

Return to DC Comics TV Shows

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron