Easter Eggs

Spoiler Warning! Please keep spoilers for Arkham Knight & its DLC contained within this subforum.
One rule: NO SPOILERS IN TOPIC TITLES

Re: Easter Eggs

Postby jifw52 » Oct 8th, 2015, 1:33 pm

How could Tiny be dead? There is no indication that Tiny is dead in Arkham City. All that happened was that Batman beat him down and he swam away. He just never arose from the pool in the Museum. Doesn't mean he's dead. I do NOT consider this a continuity error
You are the product of everything you fear: violence, darkness, helplessness. All that remains is for you to watch, as I drag your beloved Gotham into oblivion. -Scarecrow, Batman: Arkham Knight
jifw52

Favourite Villain: Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Postby Prisoner 4011 » Oct 8th, 2015, 1:56 pm

jifw52 wrote:How could Tiny be dead? There is no indication that Tiny is dead in Arkham City. All that happened was that Batman beat him down and he swam away. He just never arose from the pool in the Museum. Doesn't mean he's dead. I do NOT consider this a continuity error

Fans believe that Harley Quinn killed TINY and hung his stuffed carcass in the Panessa Studios in Arkham Knight, taking revenge on The Penguin for stuffing hers and Joker's Hyenas in the museum in Arkham City.

But no, that aside, now we have evidence that TINY is alive and happily taking care of Penguin's loose ends in a giant aquarium in Bludhaven.
Prisoner 4011

Postby Wyrewho » Oct 12th, 2015, 7:26 am

I have no idea why people assume that shark in Panessa is Tiny, there's a shark in the exact same situation behind Falcone's Shipping Yard. The one witch TINY written on thenside is clearly Tiny and the others are just random sharks.

-- Oct 12th, 2015, 7:28 am --

I have no idea why people assume that shark in Panessa is Tiny, there's a shark in the exact same situation behind Falcone's Shipping Yard. The one witch TINY written on thenside is clearly Tiny and the others are just random sharks.

Wyrewho

Favourite Villain: The Riddler

Postby Damian_Wayne » Nov 8th, 2015, 9:22 pm

Tiny can be found alive in Nightwings story 'GCPD Lockdown'. I'll post pictures in a bit
Damian_Wayne

Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman: Reborn

Postby DatBat » Nov 8th, 2015, 9:28 pm

Damian_Wayne wrote:Tiny can be found alive in Nightwings story 'GCPD Lockdown'. I'll post pictures in a bit

Late much? This was covered over a month ago. Master Matt is not the master of timeliness.
DatBat

Favourite Villain: Thanos

Postby Damian_Wayne » Nov 8th, 2015, 9:38 pm

DatBat wrote:
Damian_Wayne wrote:Tiny can be found alive in Nightwings story 'GCPD Lockdown'. I'll post pictures in a bit

Late much? This was covered over a month ago. Master Matt is not the master of timeliness.

Well I'm still posting the picture bc I'm v proud of it :oldyella:

Awwww I found Gordon's desk and it has the pic of Tim and Barb on it <3
Last edited by Damian_Wayne on Nov 8th, 2015, 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Damian_Wayne

Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman: Reborn

Postby zeke10 » Nov 8th, 2015, 9:40 pm

set my clock back too see Man bat but he won't appear at any tips?
zeke10

Favourite Villain: Bane/Man-bat/Croc
Favourite Graphic Novel: No mans land

Postby The man who laughs » Nov 9th, 2015, 6:44 pm

zeke10 wrote:set my clock back too see Man bat but he won't appear at any tips?

You need to see him at GCPD, then go to miagami Island and grapple

-- Nov 25th, 2015, 9:44 pm --

zeke10 wrote:set my clock back too see Man bat but he won't appear at any tips?

You need to see him at GCPD, then go to miagami Island and grapple

-- Nov 25th, 2015, 9:44 pm --

IN the flip of a coin DLC, when you go down a hallway at the beginning of the main office buildings, there's an Easter egg to the holiday killer with his pistol and bottle nip for the silencer. Opposite it, there is a portrait of Gilda Dent
The Cal-man1 will return .......
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The man who laughs

Favourite Villain: Joker,riddler,twofac
Favourite Graphic Novel: Not TDKSA

Postby TheBatmanRules » Nov 25th, 2015, 7:34 am

When fighting thugs in the BvS suit in the Clocktower combat map a thug exclaimed "Do you bleed, Bat?!" Obviously a reference to the line "Tell me... Do you bleed?" from the Batman v Superman trailer(/film... whichever way).
TheBatmanRules

Postby Shadow of the Bat » Dec 2nd, 2015, 10:41 am

Nora Fries frozen container can be found in Robin's story DLC, is in the predator area, funny thing is, it appears to be long forgotten and obviously empty, so maybe this isa hint that Nora has been cured.
Shadow of the Bat

Favourite Villain: Owlman, Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman Gotica

Postby Mr_Weasel_ » Dec 2nd, 2015, 11:12 am

Shadow of the Bat wrote:Nora Fries frozen container can be found in Robin's story DLC, is in the predator area, funny thing is, it appears to be long forgotten and obviously empty, so maybe this isa hint that Nora has been cured.

Or she turns into a witch and rides away on a broomstick off into the sunset.
Mr_Weasel_

Favourite Villain: Hush, ManBat, Freeze
Favourite Graphic Novel: Heart Of Hush

Postby Red leader » Dec 3rd, 2015, 1:20 am

Shadow of the Bat wrote:Nora Fries frozen container can be found in Robin's story DLC, is in the predator area, funny thing is, it appears to be long forgotten and obviously empty, so maybe this isa hint that Nora has been cured.

Didnt one of the city stories imply that she thawed and died or something? The Boyal one.
"I'm afraid that when I walk through those asylum gates, when I walk into arkham and the doors close behind me, It'll be just like coming home"
Bruce Wayne, arkham asylum ASHOSE.
Red leader

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: Arkham asylum ashose

Postby Jason_G » Dec 10th, 2015, 12:31 pm

Found the actual Krank Co. Toy store, not just a mention of it:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-t2fA ... sp=sharing
Jason_G

Postby Mr_Weasel_ » Dec 11th, 2015, 2:03 pm

Jason_G wrote:Found the actual Krank Co. Toy store, not just a mention of it:

Wow. The amount of times I've run and driven past this and not noticed it is absolutely insane! :oldyella: Nice spot.
Mr_Weasel_

Favourite Villain: Hush, ManBat, Freeze
Favourite Graphic Novel: Heart Of Hush

Postby basilkarlo96 » Dec 20th, 2015, 6:42 pm

Jason_G wrote:Found the actual Krank Co. Toy store, not just a mention of it:

Literally never seen the shop on the streets. Just assumed the Kramk co Arcade in the mall was the whole Easter egg
"I'm thinking about starting a comic, called The Adventures of Grant Morrison. It'll be about the weird adventures he goes on when he's high." - Guy in comic shop
basilkarlo96

Favourite Villain: Wesker Ventriloquist
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Halloween

PreviousNext

Return to Arkham Knight SPOILER ZONE