General AK Discussion (Spoilers Allowed)

Spoiler Warning! Please keep spoilers for Arkham Knight & its DLC contained within this subforum.
One rule: NO SPOILERS IN TOPIC TITLES

Re: General AK Discussion (Spoilers Allowed)

Postby The man who laughs » Jul 21st, 2015, 3:24 pm

TFDutchman wrote:Club Platinum. Feels good to have Platinumed all the Rocksteady Arkham games. Was my 29th Platinum overall.

My 18th platinum it was and well done
The Cal-man1 will return .......
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The man who laughs

Favourite Villain: Joker,riddler,twofac
Favourite Graphic Novel: Not TDKSA

Postby BuNKiTZ » Jul 21st, 2015, 5:21 pm

Mr_Weasel_ wrote:
BuNKiTZ wrote:
Mr_Weasel_ wrote:Am I the only one who finds the Batmobile segments of the game rather annoying in terms of volume? I go from calmly and quietly beating up thugs to having the windows of my house shattered when I enter the Batmobile.

I'm sure you can answer that question yourself...

Yes and no. I don't know if others think the volume is fine or if they find it annoying. :P

Do you honestly think you're the only one who finds it annoying how much of it there was? :P
BuNKiTZ

Favourite Villain: Mister Freeze
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman R.I.P.

Postby batman404 » Jul 22nd, 2015, 12:26 am

BuNKiTZ wrote:
Mr_Weasel_ wrote:
BuNKiTZ wrote:
Mr_Weasel_ wrote:Am I the only one who finds the Batmobile segments of the game rather annoying in terms of volume? I go from calmly and quietly beating up thugs to having the windows of my house shattered when I enter the Batmobile.

Yes and no. I don't know if others think the volume is fine or if they find it annoying. :P

Do you honestly think you're the only one who finds it annoying how much of it there was? :P

He's talking about the volume of the Batmobile, as in how loud it is.

-

I never really noticed a major difference in volume change, that being said I usually use headphones.
batman404

Favourite Villain: Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: YOne and TDKReturns

Postby Ebbtide » Jul 22nd, 2015, 3:36 am

Are you using you TV speakers, or do you have a sound system? If you are using the TV speakers you can change the setup of the sound settings, which might balance the audio better. If it's a sound system you can check the balance of the audio and the speakers to see if they're overly loud.

I have noticed that the tank battles can be pretty loud, but they should be with the explosions occurring.
Ebbtide

Favourite Villain: The Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Postby BuNKiTZ » Jul 22nd, 2015, 4:38 am

batman404 wrote:
BuNKiTZ wrote:
Mr_Weasel_ wrote:
BuNKiTZ wrote:

He's talking about the volume of the Batmobile, as in how loud it is.

-

I never really noticed a major difference in volume change, that being said I usually use headphones.

Oh.

Sorry :oldyella:
BuNKiTZ

Postby Mr_Weasel_ » Jul 30th, 2015, 5:50 am

Does anyone know if there is a way to get the Batmobile to face in your desired direction when you call it? It drives me nuts that whenever I call it it turns around and faces the complete opposite way to that which I'm headed.
Mr_Weasel_

Favourite Villain: Hush, ManBat, Freeze
Favourite Graphic Novel: Heart Of Hush

Postby BuNKiTZ » Jul 30th, 2015, 9:00 am

Mr_Weasel_ wrote:Does anyone know if there is a way to get the Batmobile to face in your desired direction when you call it? It drives me nuts that whenever I call it it turns around and faces the complete opposite way to that which I'm headed.

You pray. You pray hard until your hands start to bleed. Then maybe, maybe, it'll face in your desired direction.

:oldyella:

This is a bit annoying, though. Would've been nice if there was a clear distinction between how to get it to stop in which direction we want.
BuNKiTZ

Postby Mani-Man » Jul 30th, 2015, 9:35 am

Mr_Weasel_ wrote:Does anyone know if there is a way to get the Batmobile to face in your desired direction when you call it? It drives me nuts that whenever I call it it turns around and faces the complete opposite way to that which I'm headed.

If you run while calling it, the batmobile doesnt turn or anything...but you have to run into the opposite direction i think.
I often ran towards the batmobile and jumped right into it while it was on "full" speed.
Mani-Man

Postby Mr_Weasel_ » Jul 30th, 2015, 9:44 am

BuNKiTZ wrote:

You pray. You pray hard until your hands start to bleed. Then maybe, maybe, it'll face in your desired direction.

:oldyella:

Hehe. If that doesn't work we better pray hard that it becomes possible in a future update. :P

Mani-Man wrote:

If you run while calling it, the batmobile doesnt turn or anything...but you have to run into the opposite direction i think.
I often ran towards the batmobile and jumped right into it while it was on "full" speed.

Aye, that does seem to work but I'm not a fan of doing it. It doesn't look as cool. :P Though I guess it's something.
Mr_Weasel_

Favourite Villain: Hush, ManBat, Freeze
Favourite Graphic Novel: Heart Of Hush

Postby Prisoner 4011 » Jul 30th, 2015, 2:53 pm

Mani-Man wrote:

I don't know whether this is an undocumented feature but if you are to glide kick a thug from far away, if you click and HOLD the R3 button, the camera will switch to the thug, much like rotating it back in Arkham City.
Prisoner 4011

Postby TheDoctorofDCnU » Jul 30th, 2015, 7:49 pm

Prisoner 4011 wrote:I don't know whether this is an undocumented feature but if you are to glide kick a thug from far away, if you click and HOLD the R3 button, the camera will switch to the thug, much like rotating it back in Arkham City.

It's "documented" in the game. You have to catch it, but when you go into a glide kick early in the game, there is a tiny prompt in the corner of the screen saying you can do that.
TheDoctorofDCnU

Favourite Villain: Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Halloween

Postby dk09w1ngz » Jul 31st, 2015, 11:20 am

I am still crying over the nerfing of Batclaw ledge takedown.

This game is making summer pass by fast. I wish Crimefight maps were here already.
dk09w1ngz

Favourite Villain: The Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Man Who Laughs

Postby Wyrewho » Aug 2nd, 2015, 6:20 pm

You just drive forward and then casually swing round the block to head in your desired direction.

YOU CAN'T INTERUPT THE FLOW.
Wyrewho

Favourite Villain: The Riddler

Postby TFDutchman » Aug 3rd, 2015, 7:59 am

If standing still or walking the Batmobile will come tearing in and 180 degree handbrake and face the way you don't want to go, but I've had it that if I'm running and call it that I'll jump in and just keep flooring it in the direction I was heading even if the batmobile comes from behind.

"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder."
TFDutchman

Favourite Villain: Two-Face
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Postby RAID3N » Aug 3rd, 2015, 9:31 am

TFDutchman wrote:If standing still or walking the Batmobile will come tearing in and 180 degree handbrake and face the way you don't want to go, but I've had it that if I'm running and call it that I'll jump in and just keep flooring it in the direction I was heading even if the batmobile comes from behind.

I've found that annoying, i usually call the car when I'm dive bombing, so 90% of the time I had the car facing the wrong direction and had to turn it around
formerly BartMan992
RAID3N

Favourite Villain: Deathstroke/Owlman

PreviousNext

Return to Arkham Knight SPOILER ZONE