General AK Discussion (Spoilers Allowed)

Spoiler Warning! Please keep spoilers for Arkham Knight & its DLC contained within this subforum.
One rule: NO SPOILERS IN TOPIC TITLES

Re: General AK Discussion (Spoilers Allowed)

Postby jifw52 » Aug 4th, 2015, 6:20 am

BAV posted a video showing more mod characters to play in Arkham Knight!

You are the product of everything you fear: violence, darkness, helplessness. All that remains is for you to watch, as I drag your beloved Gotham into oblivion. -Scarecrow, Batman: Arkham Knight
jifw52

Favourite Villain: Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Postby Mr_Weasel_ » Aug 4th, 2015, 6:36 am

jifw52 wrote:BAV posted a video showing more mod characters to play in Arkham Knight!

:oldyella: This is so good! That chimp at the end is fantastic!
Mr_Weasel_

Favourite Villain: Hush, ManBat, Freeze
Favourite Graphic Novel: Heart Of Hush

Postby dk09w1ngz » Aug 4th, 2015, 8:21 am

Photo mode is the best thing ever.

I'm going to play around with it some more. Also expect a thread challenging you guys to recreate classic covers of any Batman media/moments in said media.

Mr_Weasel_ wrote:
jifw52 wrote:BAV posted a video showing more mod characters to play in Arkham Knight!

:oldyella: This is so good! That chimp at the end is fantastic!

Chimpman is the hero Gotham deserves. If there was a way to solve the other character's meshes from also changing, then we'd have a perfect mod.
dk09w1ngz

Favourite Villain: The Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Man Who Laughs

Postby BuNKiTZ » Aug 4th, 2015, 8:37 am

It's really cool that they got Red Hood to play like Red Hood and not just Batman like all the others. Just a shame that Oracle doesn't play like Batgirl :P Then again, PC players don't have access to the Batgirl files yet since the DLC hasn't been released there yet.
BuNKiTZ

Favourite Villain: Mister Freeze
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman R.I.P.

Postby Prisoner 4011 » Aug 13th, 2015, 3:58 pm

So according to a member at the OFFICIAL forum, all the Batmobiles (Except Jokermobile are playable in the main story-line. Though I don't care much about that, thought I'd share this:

I submitted a ticket requesting an answer through WB support and asked if the DLC Batmobile skins are useable in story mode. Just got this back:

"All Batmobiles except for the Jokermobile are available for use in story mode. We hope this helps you make your decision, and continue to enjoy the game."

Thank you,

Gregory.H
WB Games Support

Source.
Prisoner 4011

Postby Mr_Weasel_ » Aug 19th, 2015, 9:49 am

Whilst I can make it through a fight without taking hits, I'm not exactly a combat master. I'm trying to get 20 rival points on each of the combat maps but I have no idea how to improve my scores. Does anybody have some tips? ;)
Mr_Weasel_

Postby Mani-Man » Aug 22nd, 2015, 7:12 pm

I didnt wanted to open a new thread for this, but i just remembered...wasnt there supposed to be a intimination system in the game?

What was that about?
Mani-Man

Postby Benji » Aug 22nd, 2015, 7:21 pm

The Oracle one is great!

Storms come and go. The big fish eat the little fish and I keep on paddling.
Benji

Favourite Villain: Team Rocket
Favourite Graphic Novel: Long Halloween

Postby Mr_Weasel_ » Sep 11th, 2015, 1:13 pm

Finally completed AK to 100% for my third time and now I want to copy the file so that I can always start the story again with new game plus and most of my upgrades but there isn't a flippin copy save option like in previous games. Does anyone know how to work around it for a console user?
Mr_Weasel_

Postby crush8503 » Oct 29th, 2015, 7:24 am

Maybe this has been answered already but, does anyone know where the alley from the "Bat Demon" ending is located? I know it's behind a theater in Miagani Island but none of the back alleys look like the one from the cutscene (which looks more like Crime Alley). It's been bugging me lately because I can't find it lol.
crush8503

Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Postby ??? » Oct 29th, 2015, 4:35 pm

crush8503 wrote:Maybe this has been answered already but, does anyone know where the alley from the "Bat Demon" ending is located? I know it's behind a theater in Miagani Island but none of the back alleys look like the one from the cutscene (which looks more like Crime Alley). It's been bugging me lately because I can't find it lol.

It doesn't exist. I found the exact street and everything, but there's no alley narrow enough to be it, at least by the theatre.
Riddle me this, riddle me that...
???

Favourite Villain: Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: Killing Joke

Postby ??? » Oct 29th, 2015, 4:35 pm

crush8503 wrote:Maybe this has been answered already but, does anyone know where the alley from the "Bat Demon" ending is located? I know it's behind a theater in Miagani Island but none of the back alleys look like the one from the cutscene (which looks more like Crime Alley). It's been bugging me lately because I can't find it lol.

It doesn't exist. I found the exact street and everything, but there's no alley narrow enough to be it, at least by the theatre.
Riddle me this, riddle me that...
???

Favourite Villain: Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: Killing Joke

Postby HaHaHa » Oct 29th, 2015, 4:59 pm

??? wrote:

Yeah I was disappointed it doesn't exist. Of course you wouldn't have a narrow alley in Arkham Knight because the Batmobile wouldn't be able to get through it.
"don't you know I'm loco"
HaHaHa

Postby crush8503 » Oct 29th, 2015, 9:25 pm

HaHaHa wrote:
??? wrote:

Yeah I was disappointed it doesn't exist. Of course you wouldn't have a narrow alley in Arkham Knight because the Batmobile wouldn't be able to get through it.

Ok, well that actually makes sense. Too bad it doesn't exist in the game. It would've been cool to go back there and see if there were any Easter Eggs.
crush8503

Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Postby batman404 » Oct 31st, 2015, 2:04 am

Mr_Weasel_ wrote:Finally completed AK to 100% for my third time and now I want to copy the file so that I can always start the story again with new game plus and most of my upgrades but there isn't a flippin copy save option like in previous games. Does anyone know how to work around it for a console user?

You could copy the save to a USB.
batman404

Favourite Graphic Novel: YOne and TDKReturns

PreviousNext

Return to Arkham Knight SPOILER ZONE