What did they do to Croc

Spoiler Warning! Please keep spoilers for Arkham Knight & its DLC contained within this subforum.
One rule: NO SPOILERS IN TOPIC TITLES

Re: What did they do to Croc

Postby M. Malone » Jul 23rd, 2015, 1:40 pm

MaxSchreck wrote:Kinda looks like he has eaten too many people while living in Gotham sewers after he broke out in AA. They don´t mention any of this in the prequel comic, but he seems to have completly lost his humanity, like some sort of dragon waiting for the hero in its lair. I wonder if he is even capable of speaking anymore. Would be cool if they make the boss fight with him, similar to the scene with Batman and Killer Croc in Serious House on Serious Earth were Bruce symbolically became a knight and took him down with a lance taken from an angel statue on the roof of Arkham Asylum.

IIRC it was a trident taken from the statue that Rocksteady included in the main dome of the botanical garden. Really cool homage to the graphic novel there. :croc:
10pm... I feel the rain coming down. My face feels wet, my mind the storm.
Flashing lights as people race to find shelter from the pour.
Moving silent, through the streets - They're Mine!.... They're mine...
M. Malone

Favourite Villain: The Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Halloween

Re: What did they do to Croc

Postby MaxSchreck » Jul 23rd, 2015, 2:02 pm

M. Malone wrote:
MaxSchreck wrote:Kinda looks like he has eaten too many people while living in Gotham sewers after he broke out in AA. They don´t mention any of this in the prequel comic, but he seems to have completly lost his humanity, like some sort of dragon waiting for the hero in its lair. I wonder if he is even capable of speaking anymore. Would be cool if they make the boss fight with him, similar to the scene with Batman and Killer Croc in Serious House on Serious Earth were Bruce symbolically became a knight and took him down with a lance taken from an angel statue on the roof of Arkham Asylum.

IIRC it was a trident taken from the statue that Rocksteady included in the main dome of the botanical garden. Really cool homage to the graphic novel there. :croc:

I think it was in Penguins museum in AC,too.

"You may have invented being Robin , but I perfected it ." - Damian Wayne
MaxSchreck

Previous

Return to Arkham Knight SPOILER ZONE