Did anyone else get this weird glitch?

Spoiler Warning! Please keep spoilers for Arkham Knight & its DLC contained within this subforum.
One rule: NO SPOILERS IN TOPIC TITLES

Did anyone else get this weird glitch?

Postby dk09w1ngz » Jul 13th, 2015, 5:27 pm

I was playing AK yesterday... and one of the thugs turned into Joker! I couldn't snap it with my XB1 though as I was playing off disc and for some reason didn't think to take a picture with my smartphone as an alternative. :I After I finished the fight, the henchman reverted back to normal... except part of his legs were still Joker's pants! :oldyella:
dk09w1ngz

Favourite Villain: The Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Man Who Laughs

Re: Did anyone else get this weird glitch?

Postby AvoidTheScrub » Jul 13th, 2015, 6:46 pm

dk09w1ngz wrote:I was playing AK yesterday... and one of the thugs turned into Joker! I couldn't snap it with my XB1 though as I was playing off disc and for some reason didn't think to take a picture with my smartphone as an alternative. :I After I finished the fight, the henchman reverted back to normal... except part of his legs were still Joker's pants! :oldyella:

It's not a glitch. I've had it happen a couple of times (except the pants part). If you fight thugs after a certain part of the story (not sure exactly what part), the Joker begins to appear as one of the rioters you fight. They do revert back to normal after the fight is done, but the pants part does sound like a glitch xD
AvoidTheScrub
Tyger2
Tyger2

Postby dk09w1ngz » Jul 13th, 2015, 9:31 pm

AvoidTheScrub wrote:
dk09w1ngz wrote:I was playing AK yesterday... and one of the thugs turned into Joker! I couldn't snap it with my XB1 though as I was playing off disc and for some reason didn't think to take a picture with my smartphone as an alternative. :I After I finished the fight, the henchman reverted back to normal... except part of his legs were still Joker's pants! :oldyella:

It's not a glitch. I've had it happen a couple of times (except the pants part). If you fight thugs after a certain part of the story (not sure exactly what part), the Joker begins to appear as one of the rioters you fight. They do revert back to normal after the fight is done, but the pants part does sound like a glitch xD

No, this instance was too early. It's not during the Cloudburst Hell segment.
dk09w1ngz

Postby TFDutchman » Jul 14th, 2015, 11:42 am

After Ace Chemicals, Joker appears all over the place including as a random thug in combat encounters. I've had it dozens of times where I'll be fighting in a crowd and all of a sudden one of them has turned into Joker.

"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder."
TFDutchman

Favourite Villain: Two-Face
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Postby dk09w1ngz » Jul 14th, 2015, 4:27 pm

TFDutchman wrote:After Ace Chemicals, Joker appears all over the place including as a random thug in combat encounters. I've had it dozens of times where I'll be fighting in a crowd and all of a sudden one of them has turned into Joker.

Ah, ok. I just never saw it until my second save.
dk09w1ngz

Postby Mr_Weasel_ » Jul 17th, 2015, 2:31 am

Ha. I've also!ost finished my second play through of the game and haven't once come upon this. Kind of disappointed.
Mr_Weasel_

Favourite Villain: Hush, ManBat, Freeze
Favourite Graphic Novel: Heart Of Hush

Return to Arkham Knight SPOILER ZONE