Best Fight in AK?

Spoiler Warning! Please keep spoilers for Arkham Knight & its DLC contained within this subforum.
One rule: NO SPOILERS IN TOPIC TITLES

Best Boss Fight in AK?

You may select up to 2 options

View results

Re: Best Fight in AK?

Postby dk09w1ngz » Jul 21st, 2015, 9:13 pm

TheDoctorofDCnU wrote:I have to go with the Arkham Knight predator fight.

Spoiler: show
You're fighting a now revealed Jason Todd. And it's not about a fight, became about Batman trying to bring Jason to his senses. Because Bruce doesn't want to fight him, he wants to help him. He knows a flat out fight won't do anything, that's why when you grab him in the battle you don't start beating on him. Batman grabs him by the arms and trys reason with him.

And as you sneak around the area, taking down his thugs that you can't use detective vision on, he starts talking about what Joker did. It makes the encounter that much more powerful of an event. Hearing the hell he went through, and Bruce wanting to help him makes it my favorite boss encounter of the series.

Counseling: Predator Edition! :lol:
dk09w1ngz

Favourite Villain: The Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Man Who Laughs

Postby TheJester » Jul 21st, 2015, 11:02 pm

Pyg and his dollotrons, due to mainly atmosphere (the way the latter walk towards you is incredibly unnerving) and how much of a beatdown they take to be knocked out.

Riddler and his robots, due to making Dual Play a little more challenging by adding colour coding into the mix.
~ I'm not mad, I'm just differently sane. ~
Check out my latest fanfic, Clipped Wings, here!
TheJester

Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Postby BuNKiTZ » Jul 22nd, 2015, 1:04 pm

Albert King and Riddler. If I had a third choice, I'd go for Pyg.

Both had their share of problems, though. Dual Play messed with my combos plenty of times during my fight with King in my New Game Plus, and he got incredibly annoying the way he attacks. Riddler was mostly great, but it was just disappointing how he was mostly just standing there gawking and shooting lasers and not even bothering to use his giant robot arms. Nonetheless, both were very fun thanks to Dual Play, and I really savored every moment I got to play as Catwoman :oldyella: (not sure why, but I enjoyed playing as her a lot more here than in City)
BuNKiTZ

Favourite Villain: Mister Freeze
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman R.I.P.

Postby dk09w1ngz » Jul 22nd, 2015, 8:53 pm

BuNKiTZ wrote:Albert King and Riddler. If I had a third choice, I'd go for Pyg.

Both had their share of problems, though. Dual Play messed with my combos plenty of times during my fight with King in my New Game Plus, and he got incredibly annoying the way he attacks. Riddler was mostly great, but it was just disappointing how he was mostly just standing there gawking and shooting lasers and not even bothering to use his giant robot arms. Nonetheless, both were very fun thanks to Dual Play, and I really savored every moment I got to play as Catwoman :oldyella: (not sure why, but I enjoyed playing as her a lot more here than in City)

Maybe because that stupid whip attack with X + A is gone now?
dk09w1ngz

Postby BuNKiTZ » Jul 23rd, 2015, 7:39 am

dk09w1ngz wrote:

All her moves are still there. And they're all great. I believe the one you're referring to is the whip trip one? That's Square + Triangle now, if I recall. Same goes for Nightwing and Robin.
BuNKiTZ

Postby dk09w1ngz » Jul 23rd, 2015, 7:41 am

BuNKiTZ wrote:
dk09w1ngz wrote:

All her moves are still there. And they're all great. I believe the one you're referring to is the whip trip one? That's Square + Triangle now, if I recall. Same goes for Nightwing and Robin.

No, the whip trip was and still is awesome. That's A + B / X + O.
dk09w1ngz

Postby BuNKiTZ » Jul 23rd, 2015, 8:04 am

dk09w1ngz wrote:
BuNKiTZ wrote:
dk09w1ngz wrote:

Ah, well, either ways. Both of her moves are still there. The Square + X move's just been moved to Square + Triangle (Special Combo Disarm & Destroy for Batman).
BuNKiTZ

Postby dk09w1ngz » Jul 23rd, 2015, 8:36 am

BuNKiTZ wrote:
dk09w1ngz wrote:
BuNKiTZ wrote:
dk09w1ngz wrote:

Ah, well, either ways. Both of her moves are still there. The Square + X move's just been moved to Square + Triangle (Special Combo Disarm & Destroy for Batman).

Oh yeah. Ew.
dk09w1ngz

Previous

Return to Arkham Knight SPOILER ZONE