What Do You want for the Crimefighter Challenge Maps?

Spoiler Warning! Please keep spoilers for Arkham Knight & its DLC contained within this subforum.
One rule: NO SPOILERS IN TOPIC TITLES

What Do You want for the Crimefighter Challenge Maps?

Postby dk09w1ngz » Jul 22nd, 2015, 8:52 pm

As we all know, AR Challenges were underwhelming. But we have crimefighter maps coming (you seriously should have known this by now)! What environments/ideas do you want implemented?

ACE Chemicals needs love, it hasn't been used for challenge maps. Also a dual play AND Batmobile map. Using both is thrilling. Robin and Catwoman also need love. Nightwing needs a dual-play predator map, and Catwoman needs her Thief Vision back. Also, jammers need more love too (it was only used during the last bank robbery and few of the firefighter missions). And of course, a Harley and Joker dual-play map. Let's not forget more maps for Batgirl, Red Hood, and Harley!
dk09w1ngz

Favourite Villain: The Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Man Who Laughs

Re: What Do You want for the Crimefighter Challenge Maps?

Postby gary2692 » Jul 22nd, 2015, 11:03 pm

Maybe like a triathlon kind of thing. You start by running and gliding to a specific location, then beat up some thugs, then drive in the Batmobile to the finish line? You have to do this in the fastest time or with a time limit. That would be intense!

Batman: Arkham Origins The Official Novelization. Read on "Our Arkhamverse" now!
gary2692

Favourite Graphic Novel: Dark Knight Returns

Postby Batarama » Jul 23rd, 2015, 12:42 am

All I ask for is more combat and predator maps (and not that alternate reality crap either) and all the playable characters to be playable in all of the maps. Not too much to ask. Basically how the maps were in Arkham City. Nothing too special. So that means Batman, Robin, Nightwing, Batgirl, Catwoman, Red Hood, Azrael, and Harley Quinn playable on AT LEAST 8 more maps for both combat and predator. Also someone found in a file that Joker will have his own challenge map as well, so add him to the list to be playable in all of the maps too.
Batarama

Postby Mr_Weasel_ » Jul 23rd, 2015, 1:56 am

A proper challenge mode open to all playable characters.
Mr_Weasel_

Favourite Villain: Hush, ManBat, Freeze
Favourite Graphic Novel: Heart Of Hush

Postby Chob » Jul 23rd, 2015, 5:43 am

One of those endless endurance maps like the Iceberg Lounge in City, or the Lunatic one in Asylum.

Hey, bring back the Lunatics for a nostalgic trip.

Also I want the Ace Chemicals, Panessa Studios (the movie set ones), Clock Tower, and Stagg Airship predator encounters in challenge maps.
Chob

Postby dk09w1ngz » Jul 23rd, 2015, 6:01 am

Chob wrote:One of those endless endurance maps like the Iceberg Lounge in City, or the Lunatic one in Asylum.

Hey, bring back the Lunatics for a nostalgic trip.

Also I want the Ace Chemicals, Panessa Studios (the movie set ones), Clock Tower, and Stagg Airship predator encounters in challenge maps.

No, no more lunatics please. :batman2: ACE and Panessa do need love. All those interior locations and they don't use them! What is that? :I
dk09w1ngz

Postby Chob » Jul 23rd, 2015, 6:19 am

I loved the movie studios. Such a great setting.

And you could live with some lunatics if they were in a throwback Asylum type stage, right? :lol:

I hated them when they'd sneak up on me, but absence makes the heart grow fonder and all that.
Chob

Postby dk09w1ngz » Jul 23rd, 2015, 6:45 am

Chob wrote:I loved the movie studios. Such a great setting.

And you could live with some lunatics if they were in a throwback Asylum type stage, right? :lol:

I hated them when they'd sneak up on me, but absence makes the heart grow fonder and all that.

It's not so much them jumpscaring us, it's that damn challenge map. No time to ground takedown them nor is it easy to get them to go into the electrical fence.
dk09w1ngz

Return to Arkham Knight SPOILER ZONE