Dead characters

Spoiler Warning! Please keep spoilers for Arkham Knight & its DLC contained within this subforum.
One rule: NO SPOILERS IN TOPIC TITLES

Dead characters

Postby Red leader » Sep 4th, 2015, 3:34 am

Since I for some reason want to make myself angry lets run down all the dead characters.

Origins:
electrocutioner

Asylum:
razor

City:
joker, clayface (seemingly confirmed in AK genesis), razor.
talia and ras al ghul (as of now)

knight in game:
ivy, random guy Adarkhunter kicked out of an airship.

knight of screen:
clock king, killer moth, Black mask

knight tie in material:
electrocutioner 2, tweedle dee and tweedle dum, ratcatcher, captain boomerang,Killer Frost, King Shark, KG Beast, Black Spider,
Last edited by Red leader on Sep 7th, 2015, 9:12 pm, edited 6 times in total.
"I'm afraid that when I walk through those asylum gates, when I walk into arkham and the doors close behind me, It'll be just like coming home"
Bruce Wayne, arkham asylum ASHOSE.
Red leader

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: Arkham asylum ashose

Re: Dead characters

Postby Mr_Weasel_ » Sep 4th, 2015, 7:16 am

Talia and Hugo can be added to City. I don't know if I'm muddled up with something else but wasn't there another character that died during Arkham Knight?
Mr_Weasel_

Favourite Villain: Hush, ManBat, Freeze
Favourite Graphic Novel: Heart Of Hush

Postby ADarkHunter » Sep 4th, 2015, 7:57 am

I don't know if you can really count Ra's since he's getting a DLC mission in Knight....honestly, Talia is probably alive too...that's kind of the Leagues' thing. :P

Clayface, however, may or may not be dead...I personally don't think he is, but he could be...

Also, all of the Joker infected died in Knight. Don't know if you wanna count them, since they aren't actually pre-established characters.

Oop! And Black Mask...although, there's some debate about whether or not he's actually dead.
Remember the Arkham Asylum forums? Good times, right?
ADarkHunter

Favourite Villain: Harley Quinn,RedHood
Favourite Graphic Novel: Night Cries/Joker

Postby Guest » Sep 4th, 2015, 9:13 am

I wouldn't say "joker" since the moment he just lost his body. I wouldn't call that dead.

Thalia and Ras the same, I bet she will appear in the Ras dlc.

Clayface is a mistery.

And ivy the game tells you she could "resurrect".

If you think about it, the only real dead is Hugo strange.

Postby Xranf » Sep 4th, 2015, 9:14 am

I wouldn't say "joker" since the moment he just lost his body. I wouldn't call that dead.

Thalia and Ras the same, I bet she will appear in the Ras dlc.

Clayface is a mistery.

And ivy the game tells you she could "resurrect".

If you think about it, the only real dead is Hugo strange.
Xranf

Postby ArthurWynne » Sep 4th, 2015, 11:20 am

Ivy and Joker's bodies are dead but yeah, they are alive in spirit lol.

I'd count Black Mask as dead - until proven otherwise. I honestly don't think Red Hood would be fooled by a decoy and we do hear Black Mask's voice before he dies - isn't that enough verification?

Quincy Sharp is dead... an AK story hinted he committed suicide because Hugo Strange suggested it within Sharp's crazy mind.

Ra's is not dead - his body was taken by the League off-screen in AC.
I don't think Talia is alive though. There is a lot of mention of her being dead in AK, so why would Batman mourn her so much if he is aware of lazarus and believes there could be a chance she survived? I think the Ra's al Ghul DLC will have Ra's out for revenge, blaming Batman for the loss of Talia. Then again, maybe Talia comes back to, changed by Lazarus and out for Batman's blood... that could work too - question is, if the lazarus pit in AC became useless - where'd the League go?

Anyway...

Let's see, who else is dead... Killer Frost, King Shark, KG Beast, and Black Spider all died in Assault on Arkham, although none appeared in any Arkham game.

I'm sure there will be more to come. If the Tweeds got done in, I imagine Humpty Dumpty will die too. I'm also worried for Maxie Zeus, the Great White Shark, and the Ventriliquist. Arkham Knight/Red Hood is not too kind upon obscure Batman villains... all the C-listers have a huge target on their back.
ArthurWynne

Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Postby BiGbAdBaTz » Sep 4th, 2015, 11:47 am

Albert King, Johnny Charisma, Christina Bell, and Henry Adams
*woman sobbing on the floor*
Batman: QUIET!
BiGbAdBaTz

Favourite Villain: Harley Quinn

Postby Red leader » Sep 4th, 2015, 8:38 pm

ADarkHunter wrote:I don't know if you can really count Ra's since he's getting a DLC mission in Knight....honestly, Talia is probably alive too...that's kind of the Leagues' thing. :P

Clayface, however, may or may not be dead...I personally don't think he is, but he could be...

Also, all of the Joker infected died in Knight. Don't know if you wanna count them, since they aren't actually pre-established characters.

Oop! And Black Mask...although, there's some debate about whether or not he's actually dead.

They say that there are only remnants of him left over in the AK comic so i think he is dead though that may only be as far as jason knows. Cant beleive i forgot Black Mask. I really hope he isnt dead.
"I'm afraid that when I walk through those asylum gates, when I walk into arkham and the doors close behind me, It'll be just like coming home"
Red leader

Postby ??? » Sep 4th, 2015, 8:46 pm

The League of Assassins is currently town between ressurecting Ra's. Half believe he should be alive, while the other half wishes to move on. That's the last we hear of him. I'm guessing the DLC will be about the feud and Ra's will be brought back sometime in the middle.
Riddle me this, riddle me that...
???

Favourite Villain: Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: Killing Joke

Postby JordanT4021 » Sep 4th, 2015, 9:18 pm

So much wasted potential with these characters they killed off in the comics. Clearly they wanted the Arkham Knight to be perceived as an imposing figure, the baddest of the bad, but this is just unnecessary and makes me feel like he's an angry child taking a tantrum.
JordanT4021

Favourite Villain: Poison Ivy
Favourite Graphic Novel: Wonder Woman: Blood

Postby ADarkHunter » Sep 4th, 2015, 10:53 pm

JordanT4021 wrote:So much wasted potential with these characters they killed off in the comics. Clearly they wanted the Arkham Knight to be perceived as an imposing figure, the baddest of the bad, but this is just unnecessary and makes me feel like he's an angry child taking a tantrum.

That's kind of who Jason was in the beginning though! XD
Remember the Arkham Asylum forums? Good times, right?
ADarkHunter

Favourite Villain: Harley Quinn,RedHood
Favourite Graphic Novel: Night Cries/Joker

Postby zmikey » Sep 4th, 2015, 11:12 pm

Penelope Young and countless guards, including the GCPD officer (who's name I forgot) who was working with Harley died in Asylum
"Sometimes the only thing between you and them is the mask and cape."
zmikey

Favourite Villain: Poison Ivy
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Postby Red leader » Sep 4th, 2015, 11:57 pm

ADarkHunter wrote:
JordanT4021 wrote:So much wasted potential with these characters they killed off in the comics. Clearly they wanted the Arkham Knight to be perceived as an imposing figure, the baddest of the bad, but this is just unnecessary and makes me feel like he's an angry child taking a tantrum.

Who did he kill in the comics other then that lightning bug guy from batman and robin? It reminds me of how Gotham Knights was just hush and black mask beating up other villians to look cool. Hush even beat up joker to the point that joker actually cried about it and hid for months. What a load.
Red leader

Postby AbbieXEric » Sep 5th, 2015, 12:25 am

Red leader wrote:
ADarkHunter wrote:

Who did he kill in the comics other then that lightning bug guy from batman and robin? It reminds me of how Gotham Knights was just hush and black mask beating up other villians to look cool. Hush even beat up joker to the point that joker actually cried about it and hid for months. What a load.

Hush is a big bully lol
AbbieXEric

Favourite Villain: Black Mask/Firefly
Favourite Graphic Novel: Long halloween

Postby ArthurWynne » Sep 5th, 2015, 1:19 am

Let's not forget Razor and Frank Boles, :lol:
ArthurWynne

Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Next

Return to Arkham Knight SPOILER ZONE