Seasons of infamy speculation

Spoiler Warning! Please keep spoilers for Arkham Knight & its DLC contained within this subforum.
One rule: NO SPOILERS IN TOPIC TITLES

Seasons of infamy speculation

Postby AbbieXEric » Sep 9th, 2015, 9:19 pm

So we know mad hatter and prom missions what do you think the others will be? I think croc's will be tracking him down via a trail of corpses. Ra's will probably involve the civil war mentioned. black mask will probably try to take advantage of the situation and try to take over gotham in the background. freeze no clue. Also i hope we lock them up with the other villains would love to hear them talk to each other
AbbieXEric

Favourite Villain: Black Mask/Firefly
Favourite Graphic Novel: Long halloween

Re: Seasons of infamy speculation

Postby basilkarlo96 » Sep 9th, 2015, 9:52 pm

As small a chance as there is, I'm hoping there's something to do with Arnold Wesker. Shot in the dark but what if the guy that claimed those were the villains named for the dlc didn't find all the files or added names he'd have wanted to see, to fill gaps? A Wesker fan can dream, eh? After all there is a theater named after him in the time square is area.
"I'm thinking about starting a comic, called The Adventures of Grant Morrison. It'll be about the weird adventures he goes on when he's high." - Guy in comic shop
basilkarlo96

Favourite Villain: Wesker Ventriloquist
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Halloween

Postby AbbieXEric » Sep 9th, 2015, 10:09 pm

basilkarlo96 wrote:As small a chance as there is, I'm hoping there's something to do with Arnold Wesker. Shot in the dark but what if the guy that claimed those were the villains named for the dlc didn't find all the files or added names he'd have wanted to see, to fill gaps? A Wesker fan can dream, eh? After all there is a theater named after him in the time square is area.

Maybe one of the gotham city stories will have him :scar:
AbbieXEric

Postby JordanT4021 » Sep 9th, 2015, 10:21 pm

I hope Mr Freeze's story isn't him trying to save Nora again. We've seen it way too much. However, his Gotham story sounded interesting, where Nora was able to see everything that he was doing while she was frozen and found herself falling out of love with him. Maybe he cures her but they go there separate ways and Victor can't bear the fact he devoted his life to someone who didn't want him in the end. I'd also like Shiva to be leading the league. If Talia is also dead, it would likely be her taking Ra's place. I'm hoping that we get another female villain because this game is seriously lacking that. I'd like White Rabbit to help the Mad Hatter with his crazy plans.
JordanT4021

Favourite Villain: Poison Ivy
Favourite Graphic Novel: Wonder Woman: Blood

Postby J-Man » Sep 9th, 2015, 11:01 pm

Wait, what exactly are the Mad Hatter and Prometheus missions? Sorry, I missed out on this.
"I always did consider life the killing joke! Ha!"
J-Man

Favourite Villain: The Joker

Postby AbbieXEric » Sep 9th, 2015, 11:19 pm

J-Man wrote:Wait, what exactly are the Mad Hatter and Prometheus missions? Sorry, I missed out on this.

Spoiler: show
Mad hatter kidnaps cops for reasons i don't know and you save them and prom is something about a cop car rigged to blow
AbbieXEric

Postby ADarkHunter » Sep 10th, 2015, 3:07 am

I hope that the Freeze DLC is just something that involves Freeze and he isn't actually the villain. He was on good terms with Batman at the end of Arkham City. So I hope that Freeze is merely a villain that is involved with the side mission. We've had 2 Freeze boss fights already, a third would be overkill imo.
Remember the Arkham Asylum forums? Good times, right?
ADarkHunter

Favourite Villain: Harley Quinn,RedHood
Favourite Graphic Novel: Night Cries/Joker

Postby ArthurWynne » Sep 10th, 2015, 3:31 am

basilkarlo96 wrote:As small a chance as there is, I'm hoping there's something to do with Arnold Wesker. Shot in the dark but what if the guy that claimed those were the villains named for the dlc didn't find all the files or added names he'd have wanted to see, to fill gaps? A Wesker fan can dream, eh? After all there is a theater named after him in the time square is area.

I'd like to think those files were falsely named and the DLC wasn't partially spoiled.
I honestly doubt Wesker will show though. On the GCPD comms in Arkham CIty we heard Wesker had taken hostages in a bank robbery and was shooting at cops. Maybe that didn't turn out too well for him?

-- Sep 10th, 2015, 3:40 am --

JordanT4021 wrote:I hope Mr Freeze's story isn't him trying to save Nora again. We've seen it way too much. However, his Gotham story sounded interesting, where Nora was able to see everything that he was doing while she was frozen and found herself falling out of love with him. Maybe he cures her but they go there separate ways and Victor can't bear the fact he devoted his life to someone who didn't want him in the end. I'd also like Shiva to be leading the league. If Talia is also dead, it would likely be her taking Ra's place. I'm hoping that we get another female villain because this game is seriously lacking that. I'd like White Rabbit to help the Mad Hatter with his crazy plans.

Pretty sure that GC story was hinting that the DLC will be about Victor losing his mind over Nora falling out of love with him. We'll likely see the most evil version of Mr. Freeze yet.

I believe you're right about Shiva because I'm pretty sure Talia is dead and in Hell with Joker :joker2:
It would make sense Shiva would have held out on resurrecting Ra's so she could take over the League.

And I agree about the lack of female villains, although the new ventriloquist, Peyton Riley, is a female, and will likely show up in some DLC.
ArthurWynne

Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Postby J-Man » Sep 10th, 2015, 5:24 am

AbbieXEric wrote:
J-Man wrote:Wait, what exactly are the Mad Hatter and Prometheus missions? Sorry, I missed out on this.

Mad hatter kidnaps cops for reasons i don't know and you save them and prom is something about a cop car rigged to blow

Thanks, man.
"I always did consider life the killing joke! Ha!"
J-Man

Favourite Villain: The Joker

Postby JordanT4021 » Sep 10th, 2015, 7:45 am

J-Man wrote:
AbbieXEric wrote:

Thanks, man.

Why are cops on Gotham so useless? If I were Batman, I'd give up.
JordanT4021

Postby ArthurWynne » Sep 11th, 2015, 12:24 am

JordanT4021 wrote:
J-Man wrote:
AbbieXEric wrote:

Thanks, man.

Well, there is a conversation between thugs about how one thug took a police exam and did too well and thus didn't get the job. Seems like GCPD enforces a low standard, and one thug suggests it's because anyone too smart for the job would be quick to quit. most smart people would avoid being a cop in gotham if they had to deal with guys like Prometheus for example.
ArthurWynne

Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Postby Red leader » Sep 11th, 2015, 2:41 am

ArthurWynne wrote:
JordanT4021 wrote:
J-Man wrote:
AbbieXEric wrote:

Thanks, man.

Well, there is a conversation between thugs about how one thug took a police exam and did too well and thus didn't get the job. Seems like GCPD enforces a low standard, and one thug suggests it's because anyone too smart for the job would be quick to quit. most smart people would avoid being a cop in gotham if they had to deal with guys like Prometheus for example.

Further proof that rocksteady doesn't get batmans relationship with the GCPD the way wb Montreal did. They think that the idea is that cops sick a d batmans the only good and effective person in gotham.
"I'm afraid that when I walk through those asylum gates, when I walk into arkham and the doors close behind me, It'll be just like coming home"
Bruce Wayne, arkham asylum ASHOSE.
Red leader

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: Arkham asylum ashose

Postby PriestlyBlock67 » Sep 17th, 2015, 8:19 pm

ArthurWynne wrote:
JordanT4021 wrote:
J-Man wrote:
AbbieXEric wrote:

Thanks, man.

THE THUG WAS BEING SARCASTIC

He is a joker thug => Dumb as f*. He was just didnt wanna tell his pals he wasnt good enough :oldyella:
PriestlyBlock67

Favourite Villain: Bane
Favourite Graphic Novel: Knight Fall

Postby JordanT4021 » Sep 17th, 2015, 8:52 pm

PriestlyBlock67 wrote:THE THUG WAS BEING SARCASTIC

He is a joker thug => Dumb as f*. He was just didnt wanna tell his pals he wasnt good enough :oldyella:

Looks like Joker thugs are smarter than the cops tbh. Joker had them all convinced he was Black Mask in AO and tried to get them to kill the Bat, the undercover cops let themselves get caught by Penguin in AC, a bunch of cops, including Gordon, were captured by Joker and Harley in the Batgirl DLC and there were a number of police officers that needed rescuing in AK.
JordanT4021

Postby E.Nigma Show » Sep 17th, 2015, 10:12 pm

My expectations:

Seasons of Infamy retail price of $19.99 USD
Each villain "mission" will last roughly 10-15 minutes.

End of Line.
? ? ? RiDdLe mE tHiS ? ? ?
E.Nigma Show

Favourite Villain: Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Halloween

Next

Return to Arkham Knight SPOILER ZONE