Changing the Game

Spoiler Warning! Please keep spoilers for Arkham Knight & its DLC contained within this subforum.
One rule: NO SPOILERS IN TOPIC TITLES

Changing the Game

Postby gary2692 » Sep 18th, 2015, 6:44 pm

I know there is something we all want to change about Batman: Arkham Knight. A story mission, a side mission or even a gameplay mechanic...Batmobile.
I want to see what you would change about the game? I'll list each chapter of the game and we can all put our opinions beneath them. Like this:

Chapter 1- Beginning of game to locating Scarecrow at ACE Chemicals
Chapter 2- ACE Chemicals
Chapter 3- Escaping ACE Chemicals to boarding Stagg Airships
Chapter 4- Stagg Airships
Chapter 5- Oracle's death to Harley Quinn's appearance
Chapter 6- Panessa Studios
Chapter 7- Batman and Poison Ivy partnership to locating Gordon
Chapter 8- Saving Gordon from Arkham Knight and Scarecrow
Chapter 9- The End

I'll add side missions etc. later. So, what would you change?

Batman: Arkham Origins The Official Novelization. Read on "Our Arkhamverse" now!
gary2692

Favourite Villain: The Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Dark Knight Returns

Re: Changing the Game

Postby JordanT4021 » Sep 18th, 2015, 10:59 pm

This is such a cool idea.

Chapter 1: I think this is a pretty fitting start to the game so I wouldn't change much. It sets the tone well and establishes the main characters. It's also good at helping Batman realise the enormity of the threat. I really wanted more villains in the game to tie into my next point. I think it would have been awesome if we got a flashback to the villains meeting that Ivy talks about where we see Scarecrow standing over the hordes of super criminals.

Chapter 2: I also wouldn't change much about this part. Maybe throw in a villain like Deadshot who tries to stop Batman before getting to Scarecrow in the central chamber. Seeing as this is the part where Batman comes face to face with the Arkham Knight for the first time, I'd want his identity to be completely different. Maybe an old Asylum guard who was tortured and brainwashed into becoming a TYGER guard by strange. Also, get rid of the Oracle kidnapping. It didn't work for me at all.

Chapter 3:The Joker hallucinations are great and are probably my favourite parts of the game but can we please get rid of the five Joker's storyline. I'd prefer it if the Joker hallucinations were just an affect from prolonged exposure to the fear toxin. Throw in some Talia hallucinations for some added grief as well. After escaping ACE chemicals, Batman should realise the reality of the situation and call in help. I'd like it if we got a meeting between all the members of the batfamily with some cameo appearances from Spoiler, Cain and Batwing. The Batfamly would then split up to tackle different threats in Gotham. (Dick taking on Penguin, Robin trying to locate Quinn and Catwoman aiding Batman stop Riddler to rescue her friend Holly Robinson because Catwoman should never be kidnapped by someone like the Riddler). Batman should then continue as normal towards the airships to locate the cloudburst.

Chapter 4: Again, nothing really needs to change here. Although add in some confrontations with villains trying to either distract Batman or stop him from reaching Crane and the cloudburst (maybe the Ventriloquist or someone new like Calculator).

Chapter 5: Scrap Oracle's death. Its pointless. I'd much prefer it if she had been working from the clocktower the whole night but the Arkham Knight had pin pointed her location and since everyone else is busy, Bruce has to rely on Jim to go and rescue his daughter and take her back to the GCPD, leading to a tense argument between the two. Gordon tells Batman that he refuses to help him if he is going to put his daughter at risk. Robin would then notify Batman that Harley Quinn has been spotted entering Panessa Studios.

Chapter 6: Now that we've gotten rid of the 5 Joker's, we can have some fun. Using Mad Hatter's mind controlling technology, Quinn abducts 3 civilians and gives them super villain identities; Crazy Quilt, Penny Plunderer and Condiment King, each having a deadly and sadistic gimmick. Batman & Robin team up to take them out and make sure they're safe before going to stop Harley once and for all. However, Quinn leaves the Studios to prepare for the cloudburst. The cloudburst is then activated and Batman is able to locate and destroy it. But now Batman must find a way to get rid of the toxin gas that blanketed the city.

Chapter 7: This part sees Ivy where Batman left her in the GCPD. She was part of Scarecrow's group all along and has now taken over the GCPD, enslaving the officers with her pheromones. Batman confronts her and battles though the mind controlled henchmen. However, Batman realises that Ivy has lost a significant power over her plants as they are not growing rampant in the prison like usual. Once he corners Ivy, she admits that she helped Scarecrow design the cloudburst and secretly changed the formula to protect the local plantlife. She tells Batman that she put a failsafe in place if the plants were ever at risk. However, in doing so made herself ill which explains her change in appearance. At this moment, Ivy's powers vanish leaving her as what she hates the most; a human. Batman then travels to the Botanical Gardens to activate the failsafe and rid Gotham of the toxin with much difficulty. The Arkham Knight then informs Batman that Ivy handed Oracle over to them when she took control of the GCPD. Things are now integrating back to the normal game.

Chapter 8:This follows the original games narrative with batman finding Jim, confronting the Arkham Knight who reveals his identity and his motives, then after a quick encounter, facing Scarecrow. Scarecrow then takes Jim and Barbara hostage.

Chapter 9: Same ending with Batman seeing no other way to save the Gordon's than to sacrifice himself to Scarecrow and the Arkham Knight. After several psychological attacks with hallucinations of the Joker, Jason and Talia's death, Bruce is forced to reveal his identity to the world. It is then revealed that Harley has been the true mastermind behind it all. After coming to terms with Joker's death, she began to grow a hatred for him and Batman and became determined to show that she was more powerful than they ever were. She then kills Scarecrow showing that she has won. At this point the Batfamily bursts in and a fight ensues between Arkham Knight and his militia against them. Harley escapes in the chaos that follows and prepares to finally kill Batman. A boss fight then ensues with Harley showing her impeccable fighting skills, but Quinn is ultimately defeated by Batman who then apologises for everything she suffered at the hands of him and the Joker. Knowing that he can no longer continue as Batman, he leaves to secure Gotham. The Batman is dead to the world, but his followers will always help defend Gotham.

During these events, Batman faces off against Two-Face, Penguin and the Riddler as normal, as well as numerous other secondary villains.

I'm so sorry this got so big...
Last edited by JordanT4021 on Sep 19th, 2015, 12:26 am, edited 4 times in total.
JordanT4021

Favourite Villain: Poison Ivy
Favourite Graphic Novel: Wonder Woman: Blood

Postby legion » Sep 18th, 2015, 11:57 pm

I don't have much at the moment but I'll think of more later:

Chapter 5: I would have had Gordon and Bruce actually find Barbra together and have scene for the most part play out the same. I think having Gordon's distraught pleading to his daughter not to pull the trigger would have been heartbreaking as well as giving him ample reason to break ties with Batman. Just imagine Gordon carrying "Barbra's" out of that building whilst radioing GCPD, leaving Bruce to sit there and let everything sink in. The twist on this scene would be that Clayface was posing as Barbra in order to infiltrate the GCPD as well as POW with Bruce.

Chapter 6: I don't know whether or not I'd have taken out the other Jokers or not, seeing as how I actually like Henry and Johnny. However, the end result I would still be the same: Harley, finally having enough of other people looking down on her, takes a highly modified version of Titan that Ivy made for her right after the Bludhaven DLC. I would have them fight in the holding cell area of Panesa Studios, with Harley using some of her gadgets from her DLC along side her oversized mallet which she can swing with ease.
Sanity is Overrated
legion

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow/Black Mask

Postby gary2692 » Sep 19th, 2015, 9:42 am

JordanT4021 wrote:This is such a cool idea.

Chapter 1: I think this is a pretty fitting start to the game so I wouldn't change much. It sets the tone well and establishes the main characters. It's also good at helping Batman realise the enormity of the threat. I really wanted more villains in the game to tie into my next point. I think it would have been awesome if we got a flashback to the villains meeting that Ivy talks about where we see Scarecrow standing over the hordes of super criminals.

Chapter 2: I also wouldn't change much about this part. Maybe throw in a villain like Deadshot who tries to stop Batman before getting to Scarecrow in the central chamber. Seeing as this is the part where Batman comes face to face with the Arkham Knight for the first time, I'd want his identity to be completely different. Maybe an old Asylum guard who was tortured and brainwashed into becoming a TYGER guard by strange. Also, get rid of the Oracle kidnapping. It didn't work for me at all.

Chapter 3:The Joker hallucinations are great and are probably my favourite parts of the game but can we please get rid of the five Joker's storyline. I'd prefer it if the Joker hallucinations were just an affect from prolonged exposure to the fear toxin. Throw in some Talia hallucinations for some added grief as well. After escaping ACE chemicals, Batman should realise the reality of the situation and call in help. I'd like it if we got a meeting between all the members of the batfamily with some cameo appearances from Spoiler, Cain and Batwing. The Batfamly would then split up to tackle different threats in Gotham. (Dick taking on Penguin, Robin trying to locate Quinn and Catwoman aiding Batman stop Riddler to rescue her friend Holly Robinson because Catwoman should never be kidnapped by someone like the Riddler). Batman should then continue as normal towards the airships to locate the cloudburst.

Chapter 4: Again, nothing really needs to change here. Although add in some confrontations with villains trying to either distract Batman or stop him from reaching Crane and the cloudburst (maybe the Ventriloquist or someone new like Calculator).

Chapter 5: Scrap Oracle's death. Its pointless. I'd much prefer it if she had been working from the clocktower the whole night but the Arkham Knight had pin pointed her location and since everyone else is busy, Bruce has to rely on Jim to go and rescue his daughter and take her back to the GCPD, leading to a tense argument between the two. Gordon tells Batman that he refuses to help him if he is going to put his daughter at risk. Robin would then notify Batman that Harley Quinn has been spotted entering Panessa Studios.

Chapter 6: Now that we've gotten rid of the 5 Joker's, we can have some fun. Using Mad Hatter's mind controlling technology, Quinn abducts 3 civilians and gives them super villain identities; Crazy Quilt, Penny Plunderer and Condiment King, each having a deadly and sadistic gimmick. Batman & Robin team up to take them out and make sure they're safe before going to stop Harley once and for all. However, Quinn leaves the Studios to prepare for the cloudburst. The cloudburst is then activated and Batman is able to locate and destroy it. But now Batman must find a way to get rid of the toxin gas that blanketed the city.

Chapter 7: This part sees Ivy where Batman left her in the GCPD. She was part of Scarecrow's group all along and has now taken over the GCPD, enslaving the officers with her pheromones. Batman confronts her and battles though the mind controlled henchmen. However, Batman realises that Ivy has lost a significant power over her plants as they are not growing rampant in the prison like usual. Once he corners Ivy, she admits that she helped Scarecrow design the cloudburst and secretly changed the formula to protect the local plantlife. She tells Batman that she put a failsafe in place if the plants were ever at risk. However, in doing so made herself ill which explains her change in appearance. At this moment, Ivy's powers vanish leaving her as what she hates the most; a human. Batman then travels to the Botanical Gardens to activate the failsafe and rid Gotham of the toxin with much difficulty. The Arkham Knight then informs Batman that Ivy handed Oracle over to them when she took control of the GCPD. Things are now integrating back to the normal game.

Chapter 8:This follows the original games narrative with batman finding Jim, confronting the Arkham Knight who reveals his identity and his motives, then after a quick encounter, facing Scarecrow. Scarecrow then takes Jim and Barbara hostage.

Chapter 9: Same ending with Batman seeing no other way to save the Gordon's than to sacrifice himself to Scarecrow and the Arkham Knight. After several psychological attacks with hallucinations of the Joker, Jason and Talia's death, Bruce is forced to reveal his identity to the world. It is then revealed that Harley has been the true mastermind behind it all. After coming to terms with Joker's death, she began to grow a hatred for him and Batman and became determined to show that she was more powerful than they ever were. She then kills Scarecrow showing that she has won. At this point the Batfamily bursts in and a fight ensues between Arkham Knight and his militia against them. Harley escapes in the chaos that follows and prepares to finally kill Batman. A boss fight then ensues with Harley showing her impeccable fighting skills, but Quinn is ultimately defeated by Batman who then apologises for everything she suffered at the hands of him and the Joker. Knowing that he can no longer continue as Batman, he leaves to secure Gotham. The Batman is dead to the world, but his followers will always help defend Gotham.

During these events, Batman faces off against Two-Face, Penguin and the Riddler as normal, as well as numerous other secondary villains.

I'm so sorry this got so big...

Some really cool ideas. I especially like how Poison Ivy loses her powers. I agree more villains should have been added to the story.

Batman: Arkham Origins The Official Novelization. Read on "Our Arkhamverse" now!
gary2692

Postby HaHaHa » Sep 19th, 2015, 2:17 pm

Some great ideas! I totally agree that Oracle's apparent death was totally unnecessary. It was a cheap shot, and I also would've preferred it if she remained in the clock tower for the majority of the game.

A few moments feel premature to me, especially Gordon's falling out with Batman. I would've liked to have seen their relationship built on a little more before Gordon disappears for the whole f*cking game.

I would've scrapped the whole Arkham Knight idea and just kept Jason as Red Hood. The unveiling is predictable and I actually felt like my intelligence had been insulted since we all know who the Arkham Knight is but Rocksteady make it out like it's a big surprise. Also the game makes no effort in explaining the Red Hood. They just presume everyone knows who he is by the end of the game.

Really if I was writing it I would've made it that Batman is the Arkham Knight because Scarecrow wants to expose him as a mad man and that he belongs in the Asylum as a patient. Red Hood is working with Scarecrow because he believes that Batman is responsible for creating these monsters. There you have it. A much more feasible explanation for linking this game to the 'Arkham' theme than having Joker keep Jason in a deserted wing of Arkham and then have him take up the identity of the Arkham Knight.

Joker would've just been a product of the fear toxin, not this ridiculous Joker disease.
"don't you know I'm loco"
HaHaHa

Postby BuNKiTZ » Sep 19th, 2015, 5:47 pm

I'm gonna get Pieter to post here cause he made the game's story so much better in his ideal version.
BuNKiTZ

Favourite Villain: Mister Freeze
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman R.I.P.

Postby Benji » Sep 19th, 2015, 6:10 pm

I agree with nearly all of Jordans ideas apart from Ivy, I liked seeing her noble side in Knight, I may not have had her die though.

JordanT4021 wrote: A boss fight then ensues with Harley showing her impeccable fighting skills[/size]

Harley may be skilled in fighting than most girls but a boss fight with her would be the same as the Electrocutioner boss fight from Origins. It would be better if she brought Hammer & Sickle in to fight you instead.

Storms come and go. The big fish eat the little fish and I keep on paddling.
Benji

Favourite Villain: Team Rocket
Favourite Graphic Novel: Long Halloween

Postby Prisoner 4011 » Sep 19th, 2015, 6:31 pm

Benji wrote:I agree with nearly all of Jordans ideas apart from Ivy, I liked seeing her noble side in Knight, I may not have had her die though.

JordanT4021 wrote: A boss fight then ensues with Harley showing her impeccable fighting skills[/size]

Harley may be skilled in fighting than most girls but a boss fight with her would be the same as the Electrocutioner boss fight from Origins. It would be better if she brought Hammer & Sickle in to fight you instead.

I think the fight in A Matter of Family sufficed for Harley as a boss (Alongside Joker). However, I would of liked to see how most Allies were doing during Fear Engulfed Gotham. If, let's say, you didn't free Catwoman, wouldn't she have been affected in the Orphanage?

All these options...

I would of loved a short animated movie tie-in to Arkham Knight. How most allies and Batman and the infamous meeting went on...
Prisoner 4011

Postby JordanT4021 » Sep 19th, 2015, 6:39 pm

Benji wrote:I agree with nearly all of Jordans ideas apart from Ivy, I liked seeing her noble side in Knight, I may not have had her die though.

Why thank you :oldyella:
Yeah, I haven't really thought out the end very well. All I know is that I want more involvement from Harley, rather than a cameo appearance and a 5 minute "story pack DLC".
JordanT4021

Postby Pieter » Sep 19th, 2015, 6:47 pm

Story:

Spoiler: show
- I'd have Dick and Tim do a lot more and have them work together with Batman and Oracle as a unit to stop Gotham from falling into chaos. Nightwing is cleaning up the streets, Tim is working on a cure for the Joker infected, Babs gives them intel and Batman himself is out to stop Scarecrow. This way the focus is still on Bruce but the Batfamily also gets a bit more to do than just be there in 1 or 2 missions. Also I'd have Bruce caught for 1 mission and you have to go rescuse him as Nightwing.

- AK's Identity reveal was pretty obvious to any longtime Batman fan so I'd actually have him take off his helmet halfway through the game so that when Joker is in your head and you see Jason getting beat up you really get to feel the weight of Batman's failure. Your fights with him will not involve the batmobile and there will also be no predator battle. Just a straight up the hand to hand fight akin to the Deathstroke one from AO but tweaked to fit Jason's fighting style.

- The cloudburst is not a tank it is simply a machine in one of the buildings that goes off. You still have to destroy it but instead of a tank battle it is a really tough predator room and you get to go in after you defeat the miltia and destroy it. Afterwards Ivy still dies the same way because it was a really awesome moment for the character and I personally wouldn't change a thing.

- This is the biggest thing I would've changed the ending. Jim and Robin still get captured but Bruce instead of just going in on his own orders Nightwing to secretly follow him. Once you've had the crime alley scene and arrived there Crane starts talking and after he stops talking  he infects Bruce with the fear toxin and you get the whole trippy Joker takes over sequence. You vanquish the Joker within you and once you snap out of it you see Crane finishing up talking into the camera and ready to unmask you.

However just before he does Nightwing stops him and releases Bruce then Crane starts laughing and he says: "You imbeciles really thought I didn't have something else up my sleeve." He tells them about a second more powerful device with an even bigger blast radius that he hid beneath the asylum. Jim takes an injured Robin and a beaten up Scarecrow out of the asylum and calls for back up to to take them away so that they'll be safe from the incoming miltia. Bruce orders Nightwing to leave but Dick says no because he knows Batman can't do this alone. So now in the asylum you get a predator fight where you can dual play with Nightwing. You defeat the Miltia then head down beneath the Asylum to stop the device Bruce goes in and sees that can't stop it but he can contain it to just the Asylum. Dick says: "What's the hold up Bruce." Bruce knowing that Dick will die if he stays with him pushes him out of the room and orders him to leave the aslyum. Dick says: "No Bruce I can help you it doesn't have to end like this." Bruce knowing he won't get to say goodbye to all of his friends just says to Dick: "Take care of them for me Dick." Dick realises that he can't do anything else and escapes the aslyum. When the device is getting ready to explode Bruce contains the blast radius and the asylum explodes with him in it. The rest of the Batfamily and some Justice League members watch the news and they all look at the screen in shock as it states: The Batman presumed dead in Asylum explosion.

Alfred contacts Dick and tells him that although Master Bruce's death is very regretable there are still criminals at large and they need to be stopped so as Nightwing you inherit the majority of Bruce's unfinished side missions ( a few go to Tim) plus a couple of new ones that are specifically meant for Nightwing and Robin. Once you 100% the game you get the full ending which shows Dick, Babs, Tim and Alfred in the batcave deciding what happens to the mantle of Batman. They all think Dick should take over however he is hesitant but Alfred convinces him to do it and Babs holds his hand as she nods in approval.

After that you see a scene where Dick is suiting up alongside Tim then when they finish you see the camera pan up to a rooftop where Dick and Tim are standing as the new Batman and Robin. They dive off the building and the credits appear.
I died once. It was boring, so I stood up
Pieter

Favourite Villain: Condiment King

Postby gary2692 » Sep 19th, 2015, 7:11 pm

Pieter wrote:
Story:

- I'd have Dick and Tim do a lot more and have them work together with Batman and Oracle as a unit to stop Gotham from falling into chaos. Nightwing is cleaning up the streets, Tim is working on a cure for the Joker infected, Babs gives them intel and Batman himself is out to stop Scarecrow. This way the focus is still on Bruce but the Batfamily also gets a bit more to do than just be there in 1 or 2 missions. Also I'd have Bruce caught for 1 mission and you have to go rescuse him as Nightwing.

- AK's Identity reveal was pretty obvious to any longtime Batman fan so I'd actually have him take off his helmet halfway through the game so that when Joker is in your head and you see Jason getting beat up you really get to feel the weight of Batman's failure. Your fights with him will not involve the batmobile and there will also be no predator battle. Just a straight up the hand to hand fight akin to the Deathstroke one from AO but tweaked to fit Jason's fighting style.

- The cloudburst is not a tank it is simply a machine in one of the buildings that goes off. You still have to destroy it but instead of a tank battle it is a really tough predator room and you get to go in after you defeat the miltia and destroy it. Afterwards Ivy still dies the same way because it was a really awesome moment for the character and I personally wouldn't change a thing.

- This is the biggest thing I would've changed the ending. Jim and Robin still get captured but Bruce instead of just going in on his own orders Nightwing to secretly follow him. Once you've had the crime alley scene and arrived there Crane starts talking and after he stops talking  he infects Bruce with the fear toxin and you get the whole trippy Joker takes over sequence. You vanquish the Joker within you and once you snap out of it you see Crane finishing up talking into the camera and ready to unmask you.

However just before he does Nightwing stops him and releases Bruce then Crane starts laughing and he says: "You imbeciles really thought I didn't have something else up my sleeve." He tells them about a second more powerful device with an even bigger blast radius that he hid beneath the asylum. Jim takes an injured Robin and a beaten up Scarecrow out of the asylum and calls for back up to to take them away so that they'll be safe from the incoming miltia. Bruce orders Nightwing to leave but Dick says no because he knows Batman can't do this alone. So now in the asylum you get a predator fight where you can dual play with Nightwing. You defeat the Miltia then head down beneath the Asylum to stop the device Bruce goes in and sees that can't stop it but he can contain it to just the Asylum. Dick says: "What's the hold up Bruce." Bruce knowing that Dick will die if he stays with him pushes him out of the room and orders him to leave the aslyum. Dick says: "No Bruce I can help you it doesn't have to end like this." Bruce knowing he won't get to say goodbye to all of his friends just says to Dick: "Take care of them for me Dick." Dick realises that he can't do anything else and escapes the aslyum. When the device is getting ready to explode Bruce contains the blast radius and the asylum explodes with him in it. The rest of the Batfamily and some Justice League members watch the news and they all look at the screen in shock as it states: The Batman presumed dead in Asylum explosion.

Alfred contacts Dick and tells him that although Master Bruce's death is very regretable there are still criminals at large and they need to be stopped so as Nightwing you inherit the majority of Bruce's unfinished side missions ( a few go to Tim) plus a couple of new ones that are specifically meant for Nightwing and Robin. Once you 100% the game you get the full ending which shows Dick, Babs, Tim and Alfred in the batcave deciding what happens to the mantle of Batman. They all think Dick should take over however he is hesitant but Alfred convinces him to do it and Babs holds his hand as she nods in approval.

After that you see a scene where Dick is suiting up alongside Tim then when they finish you see the camera pan up to a rooftop where Dick and Tim are standing as the new Batman and Robin. They dive off the building and the credits appear.

This is marvellous! I don't even think Paul Dini could come up with a better ending that this. Only problem is, though, when Batman has to contain the blast radius beneath Arkham, it's very similar to when he has to contain the blast radius in ACE Chemicals. It's kinda just a copy.

gary2692

Postby Pieter » Sep 19th, 2015, 7:20 pm

gary2692 wrote:
Pieter wrote:
Story:

This is marvellous! I don't even think Paul Dini could come up with a better ending that this. Only problem is, though, when Batman has to contain the blast radius beneath Arkham, it's very similar to when he has to contain the blast radius in ACE Chemicals. It's kinda just a copy.

TBH If I were to remake the game completely I would handle it in a different way.
I died once. It was boring, so I stood up
Pieter

Favourite Villain: Condiment King

Postby JordanT4021 » Sep 19th, 2015, 7:48 pm

Pieter wrote:
Story:

I really like this. It adds a lot of emotion that I feel the game just didn't have. Although I'd like to see an accessible Batcave and a interactive Alfred so that we can see his reactions to different events.

Prisoner 4011 wrote: However, I would of liked to see how most Allies were doing during Fear Engulfed Gotham. If, let's say, you didn't free Catwoman, wouldn't she have been affected in the Orphanage?

I like the sound of this. But what would they see?

For Catwoman, I'd imagine she would hallucinate giving birth to her daughter Helena, but going through the heartbreak of deciding to give her up for adoption. Also, there would have to be references to the fact that she loves Bruce unconditionally but he only sees her as a criminal.

For Robin, he would likely hallucinate the death of his father at the hands of captain boomerang. It would be really tragic if we played as a younger Tim walking through his house in the dark trying to find his dad. Then as he walks into the living room, he sees his father being killed while he is powerless to do anything.

Dick would probably see the death of his parents also. It would be cool to play as Dick during a performance of the flying graysons. But all of a sudden the screen goes black, and the sound of a rope snapping can be heard.

Obviously Alfred would see dirty dishes or a bowl of soup going cold because that would be truly heartbreaking.
JordanT4021

Postby Hobgoblin » Sep 29th, 2015, 3:01 pm

JordanT4021 wrote:Chapter 6: Now that we've gotten rid of the 5 Joker's, we can have some fun. Using Mad Hatter's mind controlling technology, Quinn abducts 3 civilians and gives them super villain identities; Crazy Quilt, Penny Plunderer and Condiment King

Crazy Quilt already exists in the Arkham Universe, though.

Hobgoblin

Favourite Villain: Firefly or Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Halloween

Postby JordanT4021 » Sep 29th, 2015, 5:49 pm

Hobgoblin wrote:
JordanT4021 wrote:Chapter 6: Now that we've gotten rid of the 5 Joker's, we can have some fun. Using Mad Hatter's mind controlling technology, Quinn abducts 3 civilians and gives them super villain identities; Crazy Quilt, Penny Plunderer and Condiment King

Crazy Quilt already exists in the Arkham Universe, though.

Aww yeah, I forgot about that.
There are plenty of ridiculous Batman villains that can replace him though like Ten-eyed Man, Polka-dot man or Roxy Rocket.
JordanT4021

Return to Arkham Knight SPOILER ZONE