[REQUEST] Post your SOI screens here!

Spoiler Warning! Please keep spoilers for Arkham Knight & its DLC contained within this subforum.
One rule: NO SPOILERS IN TOPIC TITLES

[REQUEST] Post your SOI screens here!

Postby Harvey Bullock » Dec 23rd, 2015, 2:33 pm

Hey guys!

Soooo I kinda bombed my way through Season of Infamy whilst only taking two screenshots. I need about 7 more to complete something I'm working on and finding images online from the DLC is proving to be rather illusive.

So, what I'm asking is if any of you have the time on hand to (or already have some screenshots available), could you please post screens of some of the following things?

- Cutscenes from Killer Croc's mission
- Cutscenes from Shadow War featuring R'as
- Cutscenes from In From The Cold which show Freeze
- Cutscenes from Hatter's mission which show him, or normal gameplay showing the cars that need diffusing
- Screens showing Iron Heights

Of course feel free to post any and all you have irrespective of these requirements - you'd just help me out of a pickle if you could! :adam:
Image
User avatar
Harvey Bullock
...............
...............
 
Posts: 5030
Joined: Aug 13th, 2011, 9:03 am
Location: UK
Favourite Villain: Ra's al Ghul
Favourite Graphic Novel: DC: The New Frontier

Re: [REQUEST] Post your SOI screens here!

Postby Damian_Wayne » Dec 23rd, 2015, 2:44 pm

WHEN DO WE HAVE TO POST THEM BY
Image
"I wasn't taught to fight fair. I was taught to win."
User avatar
Damian_Wayne
...........
...........
 
Posts: 970
Joined: Mar 29th, 2013, 1:55 pm
Favourite Villain: Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman: Reborn

Re: [REQUEST] Post your SOI screens here!

Postby Harvey Bullock » Dec 23rd, 2015, 2:55 pm

Damian_Wayne wrote:WHEN DO WE HAVE TO POST THEM BY

PREFERABLY TODAY SINCE THAT'S WHEN I'M WRITING.

*ahem* If it's not too irksome of course. I'll most likely be writing tomorrow as well so that's when I need them by. :)
Image
User avatar
Harvey Bullock
...............
...............
 
Posts: 5030
Joined: Aug 13th, 2011, 9:03 am
Location: UK
Favourite Villain: Ra's al Ghul
Favourite Graphic Novel: DC: The New Frontier

Re: [REQUEST] Post your SOI screens here!

Postby legion » Dec 23rd, 2015, 3:09 pm

I'll try to get you some pics, but my Xbox is being a pain and not letting me save any of my captures thus far.
Sanity is Overrated
Image
User avatar
legion
..........
..........
 
Posts: 534
Joined: Jun 7th, 2011, 3:52 pm
Location: The line between Sanity and Madness
Favourite Villain: Scarecrow/Black Mask

Re: [REQUEST] Post your SOI screens here!

Postby Damian_Wayne » Dec 23rd, 2015, 3:58 pm

Harvey Bullock wrote:
Damian_Wayne wrote:WHEN DO WE HAVE TO POST THEM BY

PREFERABLY TODAY SINCE THAT'S WHEN I'M WRITING.

*ahem* If it's not too irksome of course. I'll most likely be writing tomorrow as well so that's when I need them by. :)

Okay ! I was gonna play them again with my neighbor today, so I'll try to take some sexy ass pictures
Image
"I wasn't taught to fight fair. I was taught to win."
User avatar
Damian_Wayne
...........
...........
 
Posts: 970
Joined: Mar 29th, 2013, 1:55 pm
Favourite Villain: Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman: Reborn

Re: [REQUEST] Post your SOI screens here!

Postby Harvey Bullock » Dec 23rd, 2015, 8:32 pm

Damian_Wayne wrote:
Harvey Bullock wrote:
Damian_Wayne wrote:WHEN DO WE HAVE TO POST THEM BY

PREFERABLY TODAY SINCE THAT'S WHEN I'M WRITING.

*ahem* If it's not too irksome of course. I'll most likely be writing tomorrow as well so that's when I need them by. :)

Okay ! I was gonna play them again with my neighbor today, so I'll try to take some sexy ass pictures

Uhuummmm. Thanks Matt!
Image
User avatar
Harvey Bullock
...............
...............
 
Posts: 5030
Joined: Aug 13th, 2011, 9:03 am
Location: UK
Favourite Villain: Ra's al Ghul
Favourite Graphic Novel: DC: The New Frontier

Re: [REQUEST] Post your SOI screens here!

Postby maxpower0044 » Dec 24th, 2015, 3:15 pm










I will definitely do more when I play NG+ later. Any specific suits you want?
Last edited by maxpower0044 on Dec 25th, 2015, 12:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
maxpower0044
.........
.........
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Oct 8th, 2011, 8:26 pm
Favourite Villain: The Joker/Two Face
Favourite Graphic Novel: Year One/TDKR

Re: [REQUEST] Post your SOI screens here!

Postby Harvey Bullock » Dec 24th, 2015, 4:03 pm

Nah man that's absolutely perfect! Thanks for helping me out. :)
Image
User avatar
Harvey Bullock
...............
...............
 
Posts: 5030
Joined: Aug 13th, 2011, 9:03 am
Location: UK
Favourite Villain: Ra's al Ghul
Favourite Graphic Novel: DC: The New Frontier

Re: [REQUEST] Post your SOI screens here!

Postby maxpower0044 » Dec 25th, 2015, 2:50 am

To save myself some time, you can go to my twitter @max_power044. I just took 30+ pics of things you were looking for. Feel free to save them from there.
maxpower0044
.........
.........
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Oct 8th, 2011, 8:26 pm
Favourite Villain: The Joker/Two Face
Favourite Graphic Novel: Year One/TDKR

Re: [REQUEST] Post your SOI screens here!

Postby Harvey Bullock » Dec 25th, 2015, 11:41 am

maxpower0044 wrote:To save myself some time, you can go to my twitter @max_power044. I just took 30+ pics of things you were looking for. Feel free to save them from there.

Thanks Max! The article is published now - hope you have a wonderful Christmas. :adam:
Image
User avatar
Harvey Bullock
...............
...............
 
Posts: 5030
Joined: Aug 13th, 2011, 9:03 am
Location: UK
Favourite Villain: Ra's al Ghul
Favourite Graphic Novel: DC: The New Frontier

Re: [REQUEST] Post your SOI screens here!

Postby maxpower0044 » Dec 25th, 2015, 4:09 pm

Harvey Bullock wrote:
maxpower0044 wrote:To save myself some time, you can go to my twitter @max_power044. I just took 30+ pics of things you were looking for. Feel free to save them from there.

Thanks Max! The article is published now - hope you have a wonderful Christmas. :adam:

Same to you, bud.
maxpower0044
.........
.........
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Oct 8th, 2011, 8:26 pm
Favourite Villain: The Joker/Two Face
Favourite Graphic Novel: Year One/TDKR


Return to Arkham Knight SPOILER ZONE

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests