January COmmunity Patch Achievements

Spoiler Warning! Please keep spoilers for Arkham Knight & its DLC contained within this subforum.
One rule: NO SPOILERS IN TOPIC TITLES

Re: January COmmunity Patch Achievements

Postby Goodyoung » Jan 10th, 2016, 10:01 pm

ADarkHunter wrote:The fact that Killer Croc got his own DLC mission leads me to believe that he will not be the "old adversary". My money is on Zsasz.

Well Killer Croc WILL be in the updated Iceberg Lounge map ;) Look closely
Image
Goodyoung
.......
.......
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Nov 23rd, 2010, 3:51 pm

Re: January COmmunity Patch Achievements

Postby BuNKiTZ » Jan 10th, 2016, 11:38 pm

Goodyoung wrote:
ADarkHunter wrote:The fact that Killer Croc got his own DLC mission leads me to believe that he will not be the "old adversary". My money is on Zsasz.

Well Killer Croc WILL be in the updated Iceberg Lounge map ;) Look closely

Oh, cool. Thanks for posting this image!

New Croc then, huh? I wonder how we're gonna fight him...
Image
User avatar
BuNKiTZ
...............
...............
 
Posts: 5686
Joined: Sep 7th, 2010, 2:59 pm
Location: In a potato sack
Favourite Villain: Mister Freeze
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman R.I.P.

Re: January COmmunity Patch Achievements

Postby cloakandcowl » Jan 30th, 2016, 10:17 am

Finally took Croc down in Iceberg Lounge.
Very satisfying. :D
User avatar
cloakandcowl
..........
..........
 
Posts: 362
Joined: Nov 28th, 2011, 2:43 pm

Re: January COmmunity Patch Achievements

Postby BuNKiTZ » Jan 30th, 2016, 12:10 pm

And with this DLC, I am now probably going to spend as much time with the game as I did with Arkham City :oldyella: I've already spent hours trying to improve my scores in the Combat Challenges :oldyella: Still can't get Croc to show up... I got a 300+ combo already, but I guess that's not enough. I lost it a little bit after hitting the mark, though. Grr.
Image
User avatar
BuNKiTZ
...............
...............
 
Posts: 5686
Joined: Sep 7th, 2010, 2:59 pm
Location: In a potato sack
Favourite Villain: Mister Freeze
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman R.I.P.

Re: January COmmunity Patch Achievements

Postby cloakandcowl » Jan 31st, 2016, 7:30 pm

BuNKiTZ wrote:And with this DLC, I am now probably going to spend as much time with the game as I did with Arkham City :oldyella: I've already spent hours trying to improve my scores in the Combat Challenges :oldyella: Still can't get Croc to show up... I got a 300+ combo already, but I guess that's not enough. I lost it a little bit after hitting the mark, though. Grr.


I was at 500 hits when the thugs stopped spawning in and i started cleaning up for croc to turn up.
User avatar
cloakandcowl
..........
..........
 
Posts: 362
Joined: Nov 28th, 2011, 2:43 pm

Re: January COmmunity Patch Achievements

Postby BuNKiTZ » Feb 1st, 2016, 5:39 am

cloakandcowl wrote:
BuNKiTZ wrote:And with this DLC, I am now probably going to spend as much time with the game as I did with Arkham City :oldyella: I've already spent hours trying to improve my scores in the Combat Challenges :oldyella: Still can't get Croc to show up... I got a 300+ combo already, but I guess that's not enough. I lost it a little bit after hitting the mark, though. Grr.


I was at 500 hits when the thugs stopped spawning in and i started cleaning up for croc to turn up.

I looked it up. We need to get 1,500,000 points to get him to show up. My highest so far is only a little over a million. Tsk. The lieutenants make it really hard. Grr.
Image
User avatar
BuNKiTZ
...............
...............
 
Posts: 5686
Joined: Sep 7th, 2010, 2:59 pm
Location: In a potato sack
Favourite Villain: Mister Freeze
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman R.I.P.

Re: January COmmunity Patch Achievements

Postby TheJester » Feb 1st, 2016, 4:40 pm

Gotta love that the secret Croc fight is a direct copy from the Season of Infamy DLC...

The rest of the achievements are pretty fun though, it's good to have extra challenges to complete with the maps.
Image
~ I'm not mad, I'm just differently sane. ~
Check out my latest fanfic, Clipped Wings, here!
User avatar
TheJester
...............
...............
 
Posts: 4908
Joined: Feb 27th, 2011, 11:02 pm
Location: UK
Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Previous

Return to Arkham Knight SPOILER ZONE

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

cron