Fate of Thomas Elliot after knightfall?

Spoiler Warning! Please keep spoilers for Arkham Knight & its DLC contained within this subforum.
One rule: NO SPOILERS IN TOPIC TITLES

Fate of Thomas Elliot after knightfall?

Postby Jack out of Box » Jan 10th, 2016, 11:45 pm

Last we saw of Hush, Lucius was asked to lock him up in wayne tower after Batman revealed his identity to him.

Now that a lot of people are looking to kill/sue Bruce Wayne and are unlikely to believe a story about facial reconstruction what does Lucius do with him?

On that same note, how is there not a full investigation into who helped supply Bruce with everything?
Jack out of Box

Favourite Villain: Mr. Freeze
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Re: Fate of Thomas Elliot after knightfall?

Postby Maul » Jan 11th, 2016, 4:02 am

They can do a DNA test on Hush/Wanye
Maul

Postby gwoodsii » Jan 11th, 2016, 4:44 am

I don't know good question. I beat that Side Mission after the main game so I was confused why I wasn't taking him to GCPD.

On a side note, I really wish they had done more with him. They could have had all of the Wayne Enterprises building get infiltrated and you get called to each one to investigate the crime scene. In 1 he could have stolen Bruces spare suit, business suit that is. Another could have had him stealing an ID badge. ETC ETC to help make the illusion complete.
gwoodsii

Favourite Villain: Ra's al Ghul
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Halloween

Postby HaHaHa » Jan 11th, 2016, 2:05 pm

I think they might have left it open to do something more with him. Yes Rocksteady is done with their Arkham trilogy. Whatever. My hunch is that either RS or WBM will continue the story after Knight. That could be a big reason why Paul Crocker went to WBM. Sefton said that he worked out the story with Paul, but Paul gets no credit for Knight. He's now "Brand Director" at WBM so they could be working on more than one Batman game? A prequel and a sequel?

My story thesis for a sequel to Knight is Lex Luthor takes over Gotham using Thomas Elliot as Bruce Wayne.
"don't you know I'm loco"
HaHaHa

Postby HaHaHa » Jan 11th, 2016, 2:05 pm

I think they might have left it open to do something more with him. Yes Rocksteady is done with their Arkham trilogy. Whatever. My hunch is that either RS or WBM will continue the story after Knight. That could be a big reason why Paul Crocker went to WBM. Sefton said that he worked out the story with Paul, but Paul gets no credit for Knight. He's now "Brand Director" at WBM so they could be working on more than one Batman game? A prequel and a sequel?

My story thesis for a sequel to Knight is Lex Luthor takes over Gotham using Thomas Elliot as Bruce Wayne.
"don't you know I'm loco"
HaHaHa

Return to Arkham Knight SPOILER ZONE