Things you wished happened

Spoiler Warning! Please keep spoilers for Arkham Knight & its DLC contained within this subforum.
One rule: NO SPOILERS IN TOPIC TITLES

Things you wished happened

Postby BiGbAdBaTz » Jan 18th, 2016, 1:04 am

Disclaimer: this is not a "rewrite the entire AK plot thread."

What are some things you wished happened in the story? Like more small stuff rather than huge plot shifts...Here's mine for example

-I wish that Bruce and Selina finally got together. The whole "I need to do this alone" thing with Batman is and always will be super lame. I wish they got a happy ending.

-It should have been Talia instead of Nyssa rebelling against her father. Would be a more emotional payoff for everyone. The supposedly dead daughter leading a rebellion against her tyrannical father. Nyssa was indeed awesome, but I think they should have just stuck with Talia.

-I wish Harley died. Overall, her story arc in AK leaves a lot to be desired. I feel like the only way her story will truly be over is with her death. Either Jason should have killed her, or she should have killed herself. Sorry but her once again crying in a cell halfway through the game was lame.

-More Jason at the end. Instead a quick shot of him before disappearing, he should have rescued Batman, TALKED to him, and then made it clear he was becoming the Red Hood.

-Show us the goddamm meeting! Ivy, Riddler, Scarecrow, Harley, Two-Face, and Arkham Knight all hashing it out in the ruins of Arkham Asylum. Come on. That could have been iconic.

So yeah, that's it for now. What are some of your nitpicks?
*woman sobbing on the floor*
Batman: QUIET!
BiGbAdBaTz

Favourite Villain: Harley Quinn

Re: Things you wished happened

Postby DatBat » Jan 18th, 2016, 3:36 am

BiGbAdBaTz wrote:Disclaimer: this is not a "rewrite the entire AK plot thread."

What are some things you wished happened in the story? Like more small stuff rather than huge plot shifts...Here's mine for example

-I wish that Bruce and Selina finally got together. The whole "I need to do this alone" thing with Batman is and always will be super lame. I wish they got a happy ending.

-It should have been Talia instead of Nyssa rebelling against her father. Would be a more emotional payoff for everyone. The supposedly dead daughter leading a rebellion against her tyrannical father. Nyssa was indeed awesome, but I think they should have just stuck with Talia.

-I wish Harley died. Overall, her story arc in AK leaves a lot to be desired. I feel like the only way her story will truly be over is with her death. Either Jason should have killed her, or she should have killed herself. Sorry but her once again crying in a cell halfway through the game was lame.

-More Jason at the end. Instead a quick shot of him before disappearing, he should have rescued Batman, TALKED to him, and then made it clear he was becoming the Red Hood.

-Show us the goddamm meeting! Ivy, Riddler, Scarecrow, Harley, Two-Face, and Arkham Knight all hashing it out in the ruins of Arkham Asylum. Come on. That could have been iconic.

So yeah, that's it for now. What are some of your nitpicks?

I'd have rather had Nyssa AND Talia leading the rebellion. It would tie it to City while also introducing a new character, and it would make more sense because Talia would have been brought back.
DatBat

Favourite Villain: Thanos

Postby gwoodsii » Jan 18th, 2016, 4:56 am

Would have been interesting if Ras wanted the Lazarus to resurrect Talia. Would have been a more emotional choice.

Would have liked a sequence as Red Hood where you infiltrated Arkham. Could have gone in through the wing where he was kept prisoner and we could have had an awesome flashback to that.

Wanted to Play as Freeze for a segment. Hed be such a good character for Challenges. Not able to jump like the others but able to make walls to block the enemies from getting to him.
gwoodsii

Favourite Villain: Ra's al Ghul
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Halloween

Postby crush8503 » Jan 18th, 2016, 10:27 pm

BiGbAdBaTz wrote:-Show us the goddamm meeting! Ivy, Riddler, Scarecrow, Harley, Two-Face, and Arkham Knight all hashing it out in the ruins of Arkham Asylum. Come on. That could have been iconic.

Agreed. Very disappointed that scene wasn't in the game.

- With so many villains in the game, it would have been nice to see some cameos from other superheroes. I've always wondered what Rocksteady's take on Green Arrow or Superman would be like.
crush8503

Favourite Villain: Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Postby gwoodsii » Jan 18th, 2016, 10:51 pm

crush8503 wrote:
BiGbAdBaTz wrote:-Show us the goddamm meeting! Ivy, Riddler, Scarecrow, Harley, Two-Face, and Arkham Knight all hashing it out in the ruins of Arkham Asylum. Come on. That could have been iconic.

Agreed. Very disappointed that scene wasn't in the game.

- With so many villains in the game, it would have been nice to see some cameos from other superheroes. I've always wondered what Rocksteady's take on Green Arrow or Superman would be like.

They could have at least explained why Supermsn wasn't helping. The whoe East Coast was threatened.
gwoodsii

Favourite Villain: Ra's al Ghul
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Halloween

Postby smilex » Jan 19th, 2016, 5:07 pm

Shiva should have been the leader of the Loyalists.
smilex

Favourite Graphic Novel: \

Return to Arkham Knight SPOILER ZONE