Legal reprecussions averted by the k nightfall protocol

Spoiler Warning! Please keep spoilers for Arkham Knight & its DLC contained within this subforum.
One rule: NO SPOILERS IN TOPIC TITLES

Legal reprecussions averted by the k nightfall protocol

Postby Valiantguardian » Feb 4th, 2016, 4:26 pm

First I think it would have been kind of fun to see an interview with vicki, got to admit...

also what do you think a TRIAL of bruce Wayne/ Batman w ould have looked like, with hundreds of charges of asault and breaking and entering, against hundreds of charachter references, and the best lawyer Wayne Enterprises could possibly afford... not to mention the possiblety of money seeking civil cases... :freeze:
Valiantguardian

Favourite Villain: Two Face

Re: Legal reprecussions averted by the k nightfall protocol

Postby Batcrow » Feb 5th, 2016, 2:10 am

Valiantguardian wrote:First I think it would have been kind of fun to see an interview with vicki, got to admit...

also what do you think a TRIAL of bruce Wayne/ Batman w ould have looked like, with hundreds of charges of asault and breaking and entering, against hundreds of charachter references, and the best lawyer Wayne Enterprises could possibly afford... not to mention the possiblety of money seeking civil cases... :freeze:

Batman would never go to court. If he did, he would probably defend himself IMO. He wouldn't win. What he does is illegal, although the only thing holding the city together.
Batcrow

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow

Postby Valiantguardian » Feb 5th, 2016, 7:52 pm

Will agree that he would probaly represent himself

with the knightfall protocall think wayne enterprises could be held financially liable? I think a lot of gangsters would explore the idea

Oh Jason todd think that Bruce would have gone spendthrift to get him defended
Valiantguardian

Favourite Villain: Two Face

Postby HaHaHa » Oct 1st, 2016, 6:16 pm

He'd probably go for the insanity plea which is how I would've ended the Arkham trilogy by putting Bruce in Arkham Asylum. Perfect ending.
"don't you know I'm loco"
HaHaHa

Return to Arkham Knight SPOILER ZONE