Share your discredited theorys on the Arkham knight

Spoiler Warning! Please keep spoilers for Arkham Knight & its DLC contained within this subforum.
One rule: NO SPOILERS IN TOPIC TITLES

Share your discredited theorys on the Arkham knight

Postby Valiantguardian » Feb 11th, 2016, 8:10 am

anyone have a fan theory on who the arkham knight was before it turned out to be the arkham knight... I was imagining believe it or not... :alfred: as it would be a cool twist and his "Rest in peace" in a game over made me think... we dont see anyone but the bad guy do the game over speach in the last 3 games (didnt finish origins so correct me if im wrong)
Valiantguardian

Favourite Villain: Two Face

Re: Share your discredited theorys on the Arkham knight

Postby topnotchbrawler » Feb 11th, 2016, 4:03 pm

I thought that is was a hybrid clone of Batman and Jokers DNA. In Harley Quinns REvenge, we see the Cadmus Lab posters, and while Harley held Batman captive, he took a sample of his blood, and used a sample of Jokers blood, sent both over to Cadmus to create a Bat-Joker clone. Harley did this because she knew Joker loved Batman more than her, so not only would this let them have a child (which fits for Harleys and Joker sense of humor), plus Joker could finally have the last laugh, that Batman not only did have a child of sorts with the Joker, but that that same child would try to kill him.
topnotchbrawler

Postby DarkFlux » Feb 11th, 2016, 8:24 pm

I thought/hoped it wouldnt be the person they were making it painfully obvious it was, yet still acting like there was some grand mystery behind it.
So in that sense i was discredited, yeah. :(
DarkFlux

Favourite Villain: Ras Al Ghul
Favourite Graphic Novel: Dark Knight Returns

Postby JordanT4021 » Feb 11th, 2016, 9:00 pm

Lol, this was a long shot from the very start but I thought it had a little chance of being true. When the first couple gameplay trailers were released featuring the Arkham Knight, I thought he sounded extremely similar to Anarky from Arkham Origins. Some of the things he said were quite child like, taunting Batman. It made sense to me as well. Arkham Knight and Scarecrow wanted to destroy Gotham in a sense which could have been brought about after Anarky's constant failure to reform his city.

Also during the game, several thugs ask about his whereabouts, saying no one had seen him in years.
JordanT4021

Favourite Villain: Poison Ivy
Favourite Graphic Novel: Wonder Woman: Blood

Postby DatBat » Feb 11th, 2016, 9:05 pm

DarkFlux wrote:I thought/hoped it wouldnt be the person they were making it painfully obvious it was, yet still acting like there was some grand mystery behind it.
So in that sense i was discredited, yeah. :(

Your angst levels are

through the roof
DatBat

Favourite Villain: Thanos

Postby pukipuki » Feb 12th, 2016, 6:45 pm

I kinda believed the leak with the clones and stuff... Would have been better imo...
"I'm Batman"- Batman
pukipuki

Favourite Villain: TWO-FACE
Favourite Graphic Novel: The long hallowing

Return to Arkham Knight SPOILER ZONE