What happened to poison ivys plants?

Spoiler Warning! Please keep spoilers for Arkham Knight & its DLC contained within this subforum.
One rule: NO SPOILERS IN TOPIC TITLES

What happened to poison ivys plants?

Postby Valiantguardian » Feb 17th, 2016, 4:31 pm

somehow I find myself wanting to think that at least part of the plants were preserved. made into city treasures :ivy:

Since its likely the inital response of a lot of people would be to want to tear them down... thoughts?
Valiantguardian

Favourite Villain: Two Face

Re: What happened to poison ivys plants?

Postby JordanT4021 » Feb 17th, 2016, 5:38 pm

I think they'd definitely maintain them. As a symbol of Ivy's sacrifice, the power of nature and the importance to protect it. I think they'll keep it in order to honour Pamela and her journey to redemption. Insurance can pay for the hotel and church.
JordanT4021

Favourite Villain: Poison Ivy
Favourite Graphic Novel: Wonder Woman: Blood

Postby Red leader » Feb 17th, 2016, 10:19 pm

Valiantguardian wrote:somehow I find myself wanting to think that at least part of the plants were preserved. made into city treasures :ivy:

Since its likely the inital response of a lot of people would be to want to tear them down... thoughts?

Bruce better pay to tear them down or if they stay Wayne better pay for the damages cause there is no way us tax payers are gonna get stuck with paying for Ivy's damn plants. :oldyella:
"I'm afraid that when I walk through those asylum gates, when I walk into arkham and the doors close behind me, It'll be just like coming home"
Bruce Wayne, arkham asylum ASHOSE.
Red leader

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: Arkham asylum ashose

Postby DatBat » Feb 17th, 2016, 10:28 pm

Red leader wrote:
Valiantguardian wrote:somehow I find myself wanting to think that at least part of the plants were preserved. made into city treasures :ivy:

Bruce better pay to tear them down or if they stay Wayne better pay for the damages cause there is no way us tax payers are gonna get stuck with paying for Ivy's damn plants. :oldyella:

Bruce's state after the game is:
a) dead
b) so well hidden that nobody will ever find him
c) has been arrested and will almost definitely be imprisoned for the rest of his life because of everything he did and caused.
DatBat

Favourite Villain: Thanos

Postby Valiantguardian » Feb 18th, 2016, 11:55 am

any trial of bruce would likely turn into a circus.

and not sure Poison ivy was redeemed, as opposed to, "Found her cause aligned with batmans" for the moment
Valiantguardian

Postby Red leader » Feb 24th, 2016, 1:50 am

DatBat wrote:
Red leader wrote:

Bruce's state after the game is:
a) dead
b) so well hidden that nobody will ever find him
c) has been arrested and will almost definitely be imprisoned for the rest of his life because of everything he did and caused.

Yeah but I mean he can ask Lucius to pay for the damages.
"I'm afraid that when I walk through those asylum gates, when I walk into arkham and the doors close behind me, It'll be just like coming home"
Bruce Wayne, arkham asylum ASHOSE.
Red leader

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: Arkham asylum ashose

Postby Valiantguardian » Feb 24th, 2016, 7:46 pm

Oh speaking of damages asked this elsewhere, think Wayne enterprises, could be held financialy liable for the night life of their CEO...
Valiantguardian

Return to Arkham Knight SPOILER ZONE