Batman Arkham City: Amored Edition Revealed for Wii U

Here you will find our archive of news and announcements on Batman: Arkham City and related merchandise.

Re: Batman Arkham City: Amored Edition Revealed for Wii U

Postby Guest » Jun 8th, 2012, 2:57 am

i dont think i would buy it gaming now is an expensive hobby but at the very least i would love to see rocksteady release the armored costumes also are the armored costumes only for batman and catwoman

Postby Thebatman101 » Jun 8th, 2012, 9:19 am

IM DEFINITLY GONNA BUY THE WIIU FOR THIS THANKS ROCKSTEADY (caps lock sorry to lazy to re-do it)
Thebatman101

Favourite Villain: The Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Postby LaughingFishes » Jun 8th, 2012, 4:54 pm

Looks so complicated :/
LaughingFishes

Favourite Villain: Harley Quinn
Favourite Graphic Novel: Mad Love

Postby arkhamcitydood » Jun 8th, 2012, 8:02 pm

Just saw Armored Catwoman for the first time. She looks AMAZING.
arkhamcitydood

Favourite Villain: Penguin

Postby RAID3N » Jun 8th, 2012, 10:23 pm

arkhamcitydood wrote:Just saw Armored Catwoman for the first time. She looks AMAZING.

same here. I do not understand why ppl think she looks ridiculous!

I'm definitely going to buy Wii U on Christmas, Arkham City and AC III both look amazing on it. And I'm sure there will be more awesome games released for it in the future. I hope Watch Dogs will be released for it
formerly BartMan992
RAID3N

Favourite Villain: Deathstroke/Owlman

Postby BoyWonder1234 » Jun 8th, 2012, 10:47 pm

BartMan992 wrote:
arkhamcitydood wrote:Just saw Armored Catwoman for the first time. She looks AMAZING.

I'm definitely going to buy Wii U on Christmas, Arkham City and AC III both look amazing on it. And I'm sure there will be more awesome games released for it in the future. I hope Watch Dogs will be released for it

*Le sigh*

I't just looks like a gimmick that will get old after a week (just like the Wii actually...)
Nintendo are really starting to fall behind these days, and no overhyped 80's revamped games will change that. Nintendo haven't done anything remotely good since the DS, and even now they've run the DS into the ground. I really hope they stop with the gimmicks and revamps and just get on with it.
BoyWonder1234

Favourite Villain: Anti-Suave Man
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman : Suave

Postby RAID3N » Jun 8th, 2012, 11:10 pm

BoyWonder1234 wrote:
BartMan992 wrote:

*Le sigh*

I't just looks like a gimmick that will get old after a week (just like the Wii actually...)
Nintendo are really starting to fall behind these days, and no overhyped 80's revamped games will change that. Nintendo haven't done anything remotely good since the DS, and even now they've run the DS into the ground. I really hope they stop with the gimmicks and revamps and just get on with it.

comparing Wii and Wii U is literally the same thing as comparing PS2 and PS3. Wii was a weak-powered console, oriented on normal people, not hardcore gamers. Yes, Wii U is still mostly oriented on normal people, but at least it's next-gen and it handle the games that 360 and PS3 can handle. So I don't think that Wii U's main games will be Zelda and Mario, I'm sure It will also have some awesome releases.
formerly BartMan992
RAID3N

Postby BoyWonder1234 » Jun 8th, 2012, 11:15 pm

BartMan992 wrote:
BoyWonder1234 wrote:
BartMan992 wrote:

*Le sigh*

comparing Wii and Wii U is literally the same thing as comparing PS2 and PS3. Wii was a weak-powered console, oriented on normal people, not hardcore gamers. Yes, Wii U is still mostly oriented on normal people, but at least it's next-gen and it handle the games that 360 and PS3 can handle. So I don't think that Wii U's main games will be Zelda and Mario, I'm sure It will also have some awesome releases.

It's a gimmick and I bet you £100 there will be many mario and zelda titles as well as more wii-fit/sports type games. The fact it can run next gen game is to try and get the attention of "real" gamers as it were.
BoyWonder1234

Postby RAID3N » Jun 8th, 2012, 11:45 pm

BoyWonder1234 wrote:
BartMan992 wrote:
BoyWonder1234 wrote:
BartMan992 wrote:

*Le sigh*

It's a gimmick and I bet you £100 there will be many mario and zelda titles as well as more wii-fit/sports type games. The fact it can run next gen game is to try and get the attention of "real" gamers as it were.

maybe you're right, but for now we can only wait till next year or two and see.

for now I see some potential in the cosole and I really hope Nintendo won't spend it on Mario and Zelda games
formerly BartMan992
RAID3N

Postby BoyWonder1234 » Jun 8th, 2012, 11:56 pm

BartMan992 wrote:maybe you're right, but for now we can only wait till next year or two and see.

for now I see some potential in the cosole and I really hope Nintendo won't spend it on Mario and Zelda games

I can understand why you see potential in it, and I hope they don't waste the game line up either. But as i've said, Nintendo haven't had a great track record over the past 5 or 6 years.
BoyWonder1234

Postby poisonivymadhatter » Jun 12th, 2012, 8:33 am

YAYAYAYAYAY Im getting the Wii U and Thia Arkham City for crimbo!!!!!!

And I read somewhere that there would be extra missions doube YAYAYAYAYAYAY :ivy: :ivy: :bane:
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!

thanks BANE
poisonivymadhatter

Favourite Villain: Ivy, Quinn, Talia
Favourite Graphic Novel: hush

Postby Bat-Man » Jun 14th, 2012, 12:58 am

HarshFact wrote:Ok this sounds like it offers a much more slower gameplay... customize my gear ? i could easily pick between all of them with my 360 d-pad and how is detective mode being activated from tablet is any different from the controller? ... and don't like batman's armored suit to be default..tbh i love the Asylum-universe default costume...catwoman seems to be armored too ... overall yeah don't think it'll be a good title

You must be the only person who likes the default.
Bat-Man
Tyger1
Tyger1

Postby Killa_Moff » Oct 24th, 2012, 1:44 pm

They should add AT LEAST one new villain...
just sayin.
Killa_Moff

Favourite Villain: Killer Moth
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman: The Mad Monk

Previous

Return to Arkham City News Archive