Batman Arkham City: Amored Edition Revealed for Wii U

Here you will find our archive of news and announcements on Batman: Arkham City and related merchandise.

Re: Batman Arkham City: Amored Edition Revealed for Wii U

Postby Shadow of the Bat » Jun 6th, 2012, 7:05 pm

This kind of makes me angry, i mean i really want that stuff too, but, ok wiiu take a long time to arrive is fair for the nintendo users who wait that long
Shadow of the Bat

Favourite Villain: Owlman, Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman Gotica

Postby Danimate77 » Jun 6th, 2012, 7:17 pm

I'm very disappointed that Rocksteady are working on a version of AC for the WiiU, why not just make the next game and have it for PC, XBOX360, PS3 and the WiiU.
Maybe I'm being greedy here but with so many possibilities left over from the end of AC they must be getting some ideas together for the 3rd game? Saying that there's plenty to occupy us towards the end of the year and the start of next year but still it would have been nice to know that a new one is in the making, even if it was a simple trailer like they did for Arkham City, atleast we'd know they were busy working on it. If this is it for E3 2012, then it's very disappointing as I have no intention whatsoever of buying another gimmicky console from Nintendo.
Danimate77

Favourite Villain: The Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Joker: Devil's A

Postby Guest » Jun 6th, 2012, 7:35 pm

[quote="LEVITIKUZ"]Am I the only one here or does armored Catwoman look silly?[/quote]
me too

Postby Guest » Jun 6th, 2012, 7:45 pm

Have warner brother unleash there 2 new games they where going to announce on e3

Postby Maultest » Jun 6th, 2012, 7:53 pm

i might get it. i was think about getting the wii U anyways. sstill there some noticable changes.
Accepting Signature/Avatar Requests! PM me
Maultest

Favourite Villain: Hush/Deathstroke
Favourite Graphic Novel: Heart of Hush

Postby arkhamcitydood » Jun 6th, 2012, 8:16 pm

I'll get it. But the only thing i really dont like is the title. It's so unnecessarily bad.
arkhamcitydood

Favourite Villain: Penguin

Postby Red_Robin » Jun 6th, 2012, 8:36 pm

Just to reiterate; Rocksteady are not producing this game.
The credits say 'Rocksteady' because they created the game that is being ported by Netherrealm and WB Montreal.
Red_Robin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: No Man's Land

Postby gonzzCABJ » Jun 6th, 2012, 8:39 pm

Wii Sucks -_- Well, by now I don't think we will se Arkham 3 at the E3 D: Shame...
"That's part of the rule. Never quit. Never let them see you're afraid. Above all -- never let them see you're hurt. Never let them see you cry. Never."
gonzzCABJ

Favourite Graphic Novel: The Long Halloween

Postby ShadowRaven » Jun 6th, 2012, 8:40 pm

Anybody starting to fear that they might have added extra side missions to the Wii-U version? Like Deathstroke?
ShadowRaven

Favourite Villain: Joker

Postby arkhamcitydood » Jun 6th, 2012, 8:42 pm

gonzzCABJ wrote:Wii Sucks -_- Well, by now I don't think we will se Arkham 3 at the E3 D: Shame...

That's why it's coming out for the WiiU.

-- Jun 6th, 2012, 3:42 pm --

ShadowRaven wrote:Anybody starting to fear that they might have added extra side missions to the Wii-U version? Like Deathstroke?

I doubt theyd do that.
arkhamcitydood

Favourite Villain: Penguin

Postby theawesomejuan » Jun 6th, 2012, 8:46 pm

I so posted that video earlier.

I think the WII U version is way better than the console! The tablet and being able to upgrade way more than what you can do in consoles. The gyroscope (if im right) is programmed for gadgets like the Remote Control Batarang so instead of analog sticks, you can move your tablet, also for detective mode when you are investigating clues!

So nice, but I won't be buying this.
Xbox 720 better be revealed.
"I'M GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS OVER HERE!" - BF3 Support guy
theawesomejuan

Favourite Graphic Novel: hush

Postby TheJester » Jun 6th, 2012, 8:50 pm

Meh, I don't really see too much point in getting it when the game is just as good on console and PC. Sure, adding one or two new features is cool, but it's all a bit too flashy for my liking. I'm keeping my good old Wii thank you very much!
~ I'm not mad, I'm just differently sane. ~
Check out my latest fanfic, Clipped Wings, here!
TheJester

Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Postby theawesomejuan » Jun 6th, 2012, 8:53 pm

Danimate77 wrote:I'm very disappointed that Rocksteady are working on a version of AC for the WiiU, why not just make the next game and have it for PC, XBOX360, PS3 and the WiiU.
Maybe I'm being greedy here but with so many possibilities left over from the end of AC they must be getting some ideas together for the 3rd game? Saying that there's plenty to occupy us towards the end of the year and the start of next year but still it would have been nice to know that a new one is in the making, even if it was a simple trailer like they did for Arkham City, atleast we'd know they were busy working on it. If this is it for E3 2012, then it's very disappointing as I have no intention whatsoever of buying another gimmicky console from Nintendo.

Dude, the game is amazing and they want to add it to the launch date of the WII U. The 3DS had a terrible launch because there was literally only what, 5 games on the market for release? When some one buys a WII U, the first game they should get is the contender (and is getting a GOTY, IDK why, the VGA's didn't crown it but..)
for the Game of The Year on the VGA's.

So calm them titties. Any ways I'm really hoping they don't release anything for A3.

POW that, I hope they don't reveal A3. I want AC to still have meaning and I also have all the DLC.

And the game literally tortured me. freakin' 2 years that I had to wait when it was first revealed during the VGA's that took place in October of 2009.

still remember that day.

Giddy like a Japenese school girl ready for some ----.
"I'M GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS OVER HERE!" - BF3 Support guy
theawesomejuan

Favourite Graphic Novel: hush

Postby Danimate77 » Jun 6th, 2012, 9:23 pm

theawesomejuan wrote:
Danimate77 wrote:I'm very disappointed that Rocksteady are working on a version of AC for the WiiU, why not just make the next game and have it for PC, XBOX360, PS3 and the WiiU.

Dude, the game is amazing and they want to add it to the launch date of the WII U. The 3DS had a terrible launch because there was literally only what, 5 games on the market for release? When some one buys a WII U, the first game they should get is the contender (and is getting a GOTY, IDK why, the VGA's didn't crown it but..)
for the Game of The Year on the VGA's.

So calm them titties. Any ways I'm really hoping they don't release anything for A3.

POW that, I hope they don't reveal A3. I want AC to still have meaning and I also have all the DLC.

And the game literally tortured me. freakin' 2 years that I had to wait when it was first revealed during the VGA's that took place in October of 2009.

still remember that day.

Giddy like a Japenese school girl ready for some ----.

Personally I'd rather they send out a teaser announcing the 3rd game, it would just be nice to know that they were working on it, that way I wouldn't mind waiting until say October 2013. RS have already announced that Harley Quinns Revenge was the last DLC they were creating for AC therefore they must be working on something. As been said on here this WiiU version is being done by WB Montreal.

While AC is still fresh it would be great for RS to keep the momentum flowing but I respect that everyone has their own opinion on this topic. :heath:
Danimate77

Favourite Graphic Novel: The Joker: Devil's A

Postby Maultest » Jun 6th, 2012, 9:32 pm

Red_Robin wrote:Just to reiterate; Rocksteady are not producing this game.
The credits say 'Rocksteady' because they created the game that is being ported by Netherrealm and WB Montreal.

Well isn't nice when other games steal another companys work? To me it looks that way.
Accepting Signature/Avatar Requests! PM me
Maultest

Favourite Villain: Hush/Deathstroke
Favourite Graphic Novel: Heart of Hush

PreviousNext

Return to Arkham City News Archive