#AskArkham

Discuss the possibilities for "Batman: Arkham Knight" and the future of the Arkham series after Rocksteady Studios' swansong.

Re: #AskArkham

Postby Iddy786 » Jun 8th, 2015, 6:34 pm

Has Batman Arkham Knight been completed yet(finished) or is it still being made? Or are there Improvements being made?

-- Jun 8th, 2015, 7:18 pm --

Has Batman Arkham Knight been completed yet(finished) or is it still being made? Or are there Improvements being made?

-- Jun 8th, 2015, 7:18 pm --

Will the grapnel boost ability be unlocked as soon as the game starts or will it have to be unlocked like Batman Arkham City?
Iddy786
Tyger1
Tyger1

Favourite Villain: Joker

Postby Red_Robin » Jun 8th, 2015, 8:33 pm

Personally, I'd like to know if we can choose skins for Catwoman, Robin and Nightwing during the main campaign as well as loading skins for Batman during the game. I'd love to have a classic Tim Drake with a Troika Batman or to be able to use the Long Halloween skins for Batman and Catwoman at the same time.

So my question is, can I?

#AskArkham
Red_Robin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: No Man's Land

Postby Shadow of the Bat » Jun 8th, 2015, 8:57 pm

Red_Robin wrote:Personally, I'd like to know if we can choose skins for Catwoman, Robin and Nightwing during the main campaign as well as loading skins for Batman during the game. I'd love to have a classic Tim Drake with a Troika Batman or to be able to use the Long Halloween skins for Batman and Catwoman at the same time.

#AskArkham

You know what would be cool R_R? That Nightwing, Tim and Jason all have a Robin skin.
Shadow of the Bat

Favourite Villain: Owlman, Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman Gotica

Postby BuNKiTZ » Jun 9th, 2015, 2:45 am

Shadow of the Bat wrote:
Red_Robin wrote:Personally, I'd like to know if we can choose skins for Catwoman, Robin and Nightwing during the main campaign as well as loading skins for Batman during the game. I'd love to have a classic Tim Drake with a Troika Batman or to be able to use the Long Halloween skins for Batman and Catwoman at the same time.

#AskArkham

You know what would be cool R_R? That Nightwing, Tim and Jason all have a Robin skin.

Oh, damn! And if we could use Dual Play with characters besides Batman! Think of it! Two Robins at a time!
BuNKiTZ

Favourite Villain: Mister Freeze
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman R.I.P.

Postby Shadow of the Bat » Jun 9th, 2015, 4:27 am

BuNKiTZ wrote:
Shadow of the Bat wrote:

#AskArkham

Oh, damn! And if we could use Dual Play with characters besides Batman! Think of it! Two Robins at a time!

Exactly, a remember all cutscenes are in real time, so many possibilities for replay value.
Shadow of the Bat

Favourite Villain: Owlman, Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman Gotica

Postby Iddy786 » Jun 13th, 2015, 2:27 am

Will the grapple boost ability be unlocked at the start of Arkham Knight or will it have to be unlocked like Arkham City
Iddy786
Tyger1
Tyger1

Favourite Villain: Joker

Previous

Return to General Discussion