#AskArkham

Discuss the possibilities for "Batman: Arkham Knight" and the future of the Arkham series after Rocksteady Studios' swansong.

Re: #AskArkham

Postby dk09w1ngz » Jun 2nd, 2015, 3:44 am

BuNKiTZ wrote:
dk09w1ngz wrote:
Laederlappen wrote:Came up with a few more:

* Since you can have alternative skins through out the whole game, will they also get battledamaged like Batman's suit usually get? And if so, will there be an option to change back into an undamaged look?

* Will there be a place at mainland that resembles BTAS's Mount Gotham with an observatory like in the episode "Christmas with the Joker"?

* Is rope repelling down or up a wall possible?

* In predator when you're up against a wall, hiding behind a corner, can you lure enemies to your position by knocking or making some other noise?

Did you pull the last two from MGS? :oldyella:

Don't recall any rappelling from MGS... And the latter isn't just an MGS thing :P Though, yeah, I personally associate it with that the most :adam:

The rappelling was actually a scripted section in the original MGS. Anyway I say no to rappelling, unless it's a set up for some kind of interesting takedown, As for knocking, that'd be really welcome.
dk09w1ngz

Favourite Villain: The Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Man Who Laughs

Postby BuNKiTZ » Jun 2nd, 2015, 3:49 am

dk09w1ngz wrote:
BuNKiTZ wrote:
dk09w1ngz wrote:

* Since you can have alternative skins through out the whole game, will they also get battledamaged like Batman's suit usually get? And if so, will there be an option to change back into an undamaged look?

* Will there be a place at mainland that resembles BTAS's Mount Gotham with an observatory like in the episode "Christmas with the Joker"?

* In predator when you're up against a wall, hiding behind a corner, can you lure enemies to your position by knocking or making some other noise?

Don't recall any rappelling from MGS... And the latter isn't just an MGS thing :P Though, yeah, I personally associate it with that the most :adam:

The rappelling was actually a scripted section in the original MGS. Anyway I say no to rappelling, unless it's a set up for some kind of interesting takedown, As for knocking, that'd be really welcome.

We really ought to have the knocking, though. Or maybe whistling. Because it's ridiculous that we can't lure enemies towards us in such a simple manner. The Sonic Batarang doesn't always work either.
BuNKiTZ

Favourite Villain: Mister Freeze
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman R.I.P.

Postby dk09w1ngz » Jun 2nd, 2015, 4:01 am

BuNKiTZ wrote:
dk09w1ngz wrote:
BuNKiTZ wrote:
dk09w1ngz wrote:

We really ought to have the knocking, though. Or maybe whistling. Because it's ridiculous that we can't lure enemies towards us in such a simple manner. The Sonic Batarang doesn't always work either.

Or at the very least, they need to program enemies to investigate disturbances rather than standing around like idiots.
dk09w1ngz

Postby Doudyx-X-xDubs » Jun 2nd, 2015, 8:14 am

BuNKiTZ wrote:
dk09w1ngz wrote:
BuNKiTZ wrote:
dk09w1ngz wrote:

Just batarang where you want them to go. i.e. The ground right next to a corner.

"I once told a man to go screw himself. Can you even imagine?"
Doudyx-X-xDubs

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Black Mirror

Postby BuNKiTZ » Jun 2nd, 2015, 8:26 am

Doudyx-X-xDubs wrote:Just batarang where you want them to go. i.e. The ground right next to a corner.

That's not exactly effective, and definitely not all the time.
BuNKiTZ

Postby dk09w1ngz » Jun 2nd, 2015, 8:35 am

BuNKiTZ wrote:
Doudyx-X-xDubs wrote:Just batarang where you want them to go. i.e. The ground right next to a corner.

Not only that, they don't go after sources of disturbance like the sonic batarang.
dk09w1ngz

Postby BuNKiTZ » Jun 2nd, 2015, 10:50 am

dk09w1ngz wrote:
BuNKiTZ wrote:

Not only that, they don't go after sources of disturbance like the sonic batarang.

They do, if they're in range and have the collars. Though, what happens to me most of the time is that they shoot the Batarang from a distance.
BuNKiTZ

Postby SFA » Jun 2nd, 2015, 11:42 am

#AskArkham Will the real-life Batmobile replica be doing a tour of the UK at all? If so is there a view-able schedule available?
SFA

Postby dk09w1ngz » Jun 2nd, 2015, 9:39 pm

BuNKiTZ wrote:
dk09w1ngz wrote:
BuNKiTZ wrote:

They do, if they're in range and have the collars. Though, what happens to me most of the time is that they shoot the Batarang from a distance.

Let me rephrase that. If say, you blow up explosive gel or chuck a batarang at a window, they won't investigate the noise.

And since I talked about the sonic batarang, I want one thug to investigate the noise even if there's another thug reported to have been taken down. Then again that might make it too easy...
dk09w1ngz

Postby Red_Robin » Jun 3rd, 2015, 6:49 pm

Just wanted to let everyone know that Rocksteady have seen the thread an will be looking for questions for a future episode of the Insider (probably not this week). :alfred:
Red_Robin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: No Man's Land

Postby BuNKiTZ » Jun 3rd, 2015, 7:00 pm

Red_Robin wrote:Just wanted to let everyone know that Rocksteady have seen the thread an will be looking for questions for a future episode of the Insider (probably not this week). :alfred:

Cool! Glad to hear that :D
BuNKiTZ

Postby Prisoner 4011 » Jun 3rd, 2015, 7:45 pm

Alright,

What sparked the idea of Dual-Play? #askarkham

and

When is the official soundtrack gonna be released? #askarkham

:D
Prisoner 4011

Postby dk09w1ngz » Jun 3rd, 2015, 9:09 pm

If my question on Twitter about the couch gets featured, I will be laughing like crazy.
dk09w1ngz

Postby Laederlappen » Jun 5th, 2015, 5:28 pm

dk09w1ngz wrote:

I always have this silly scene in my head:

So that's where I got that from ::D

And for the other, yes, Metal Gear and Splinter Cell.
Laederlappen

Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Postby legion » Jun 6th, 2015, 4:15 am

Will the Red Hood DLC be integrated into the main story like the Catwoman Episodes or will be have to access it from the main menu like the Harley Quinn's Revenge DLC?
Sanity is Overrated
legion

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow/Black Mask

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion