Arkham Knight GOTY edition Complete?

Discuss the possibilities for "Batman: Arkham Knight" and the future of the Arkham series after Rocksteady Studios' swansong.

Arkham Knight GOTY edition Complete?

Postby Laederlappen » Aug 9th, 2016, 7:24 pm

Can someone that might have bought the recently released "GOTY" edition of AK tell me if it contains EVERYTHING, more specifically ALL skins including the US only Earth-2 skin?

Edit: So.. of all who have seen this post by now, NONE of you know anything about this? Not a single friend/relative of yours have bought this edition?

Find that hard to believe... :-?
Last edited by Laederlappen on Aug 16th, 2016, 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Laederlappen

Favourite Villain: The Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Re: Arkham Knight GOTY edition Complete?

Postby Shadow of the Bat » Sep 1st, 2016, 10:44 am

I just saw that its already out and apparently all DLC must be redeem through codes, its not already in the disc, i couldn't find out if it has all released DLC in it. I was particularly interested about the Earth 2 skin.

Let me know if you find out anything.
Shadow of the Bat

Favourite Villain: Owlman, Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman Gotica

Postby Laederlappen » Sep 5th, 2016, 12:21 pm

Shadow of the Bat wrote:

Recently read somewhere in the Reddit jungle that, unfortunately, the Earth-2 skin was not included. :(

I can't f*cking believe how they get away with pissing on the rest of the world's fanbase like that without getting more bashing!

Couldn't resist to send a tweet to Hamill and Conroy and ask them if they could somehow help out with this and maybe give a small push in our favor. But, that's like trying to fish in a small puddle. Why the hell would they care about what ONE guy from Sweden would want in his version of AK.
Laederlappen

Favourite Villain: The Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Postby Shadow of the Bat » Sep 7th, 2016, 12:20 am

Laederlappen wrote:
Shadow of the Bat wrote:

Recently read somewhere in the Reddit jungle that, unfortunately, the Earth-2 skin was not included. :(

I can't f*cking believe how they get away with pissing on the rest of the world's fanbase like that without getting more bashing!

Couldn't resist to send a tweet to Hamill and Conroy and ask them if they could somehow help out with this and maybe give a small push in our favor. But, that's like trying to fish in a small puddle. Why the hell would they care about what ONE guy from Sweden would want in his version of AK.

But thats the thing isn't? Why nobody else cares? I assume its because, most Arkham Knight players are casual, they dont care about one skin. And why would they? If they only play the game once and move on.

But don't get me wrong, the fault still lies in Rocksteady, they used to care more about their fans, look at Arkham City, now... well Arkham VR.

On topic, i found out from Amazon that the disc and the box are the same as a normal copy, it just an extra cover that says GOTY, also apparently the reason why it doesn't have all the DLC is because you only get a season pass with the edition, which means you can only redeem the content available at your console store.
Shadow of the Bat

Favourite Villain: Owlman, Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman Gotica

Return to General Discussion