A few questions........

GOTY 2009; How did you beat it? Discuss everything Batman: Arkham Asylum in here!

Re: A few questions........

Postby Red leader » Dec 2nd, 2014, 7:35 am

Knightwing 2599 wrote:1. Why isn't Alfred in arkham asylum, probably having tea with robin. :alfred:
2. Do you guys know how many people died in the game?
3. Do you guys like asylum or the city more, asylum for me. :adam:

!. He is most likely sleeping, at the time this story most likely takes place oracle is bruces main partner so it makes sense that he called her up rather then wake up alfred.

2. a lot like in the hundreds

3. I perfer asylum so much more. I have a lot of problems with city and aylum is just simply one of my favorite batman stories ever.
"I'm afraid that when I walk through those asylum gates, when I walk into arkham and the doors close behind me, It'll be just like coming home"
Bruce Wayne, arkham asylum ASHOSE.
Red leader

Favourite Villain: Scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: Arkham asylum ashose

Re: A few questions........

Postby Peel » Feb 17th, 2015, 6:23 pm

Knightwing 2599 wrote:1. Why isn't Alfred in arkham asylum, probably having tea with robin. :alfred:
2. Do you guys know how many people died in the game?
3. Do you guys like asylum or the city more, asylum for me. :adam:

1. He wasn't initially needed - this is just a surprise breakout attempt. Oracle was on standby as she was coordinating Batman's fight against the Joker at City Hall and hadn't left the Clocktower yet.

2. A couple of hundred, caused mostly by Ivy's plant attacks and Joker drugging all his people with Titan.

3. I prefer Asylum for the story and visual feel (More gothic), but I prefer City for gameplay, villains and generally for exploration
Peel

Favourite Villain: Black Adam
Favourite Graphic Novel: Forever Evil

Previous

Return to Arkham Asylum Discussion