The Damian Wayne topic

Year One? The Dark Knight Returns? The Killing Joke? Which one is your favourite? All Batman comic and graphic novel discussion can be found here.

Re: The Damian Wayne topic

Postby MaxSchreck » Aug 23rd, 2015, 9:33 am

The scene with the tooth was hilarious. Did he loose that fight, though? Or did it count as a draw? :oldyella:

Maya definately is a cool character. But I wonder what they will do against their opponent in the next issue. Seems like a guy that could wipe the floor with all three of them. Even Goliath. I guess they will have to work together to stand a chance, which would be a nice way to develop their friendship/rivalry/romance.

"You may have invented being Robin , but I perfected it ." - Damian Wayne
MaxSchreck

Postby Damian_Wayne » Sep 2nd, 2015, 2:25 am

I guess this is the right topic lmao so I drew my favorite little baby bird :3
Spoiler: show
"I wasn't taught to fight fair. I was taught to win."
Damian_Wayne

Favourite Villain: Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman: Reborn

Postby MaxSchreck » Sep 2nd, 2015, 3:45 am

Damian_Wayne wrote:I guess this is the right topic lmao so I drew my favorite little baby bird :3

Looks great, I like your art style (reminds me a bit of Patrick Gleason) and the pose your choose for Damian here is awesome. The shading is also very well done.
But there is also a little flaw.... his left leg looks really broad compared to the other. Aside from that this is really good, though.

MaxSchreck

Postby Damian_Wayne » Sep 2nd, 2015, 4:01 am

MaxSchreck wrote:
Damian_Wayne wrote:I guess this is the right topic lmao so I drew my favorite little baby bird :3

Looks great, I like your art style (reminds me a bit of Patrick Gleason) and the pose your choose for Damian here is awesome. The shading is also very well done.
But there is also a little flaw.... his left leg looks really broad compared to the other. Aside from that this is really good, though.

AYYYYY thanks :3 will fix they leg asap as well XD
"I wasn't taught to fight fair. I was taught to win."
Damian_Wayne

Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman: Reborn

Postby MaxSchreck » Feb 15th, 2016, 8:40 pm

Damian_Wayne wrote:
MaxSchreck wrote:

AYYYYY thanks :3 will fix they leg asap as well XD

I am glad my feedback was helpful. Kinda want to draw Damian myself now. Maybe with his new, more colorful costume...

Can´t wait for the next issue of his series. Wonder what he is going to do against Deathstroke... an enemy that recently fought Superman and Wonder Woman.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They are going to adress how Damian feels about Bruce amnesia in the next issue of Son of Batman. This really should have come out before the finale of Robin War (if you read that you know what I mean) but better now than never.

http://comicsalliance.com/robin-son-of- ... 9-preview/

He really needs to hang out with Dick more again :(

MaxSchreck

Postby CROD » Mar 18th, 2016, 5:12 am

So it looks like they're gonna stop calling Damian Robin.

http://s29.postimg.org/p5qxcb07b/image.jpg

It can go one of three ways: He shares the title, he's replaced, or he's gonna get killed off again lol.
CROD
Site Admin
Site Admin

Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Postby MaxSchreck » Mar 18th, 2016, 1:56 pm

CROD wrote:So it looks like they're gonna stop calling Damian Robin.

http://s29.postimg.org/p5qxcb07b/image.jpg

It can go one of three ways: He shares the title, he's replaced, or he's gonna get killed off again lol.

Yeah, the guy that runs Gotham Spoilers also pointed that out. On top of that they are cancelling his solo series. If they kill him off again I won´t buy another Dc comic. Damian is about the only thing that makes me tolerate all the crap they do at the moment. Damian is just the tip of the iceberg.

I don´t see why they shouldn´t let him share the title with Duke, though. Things like that happened before.
There is also that rumor that he is going to lead the Titans (there will be two new series). But thats just a rumor.

MaxSchreck

Postby CROD » Mar 19th, 2016, 8:58 am

Really hoping Rebirth stops the whole mecha Bat and Robins crap. I'll take him in Titans but he better be the one true Robin.
CROD
Site Admin
Site Admin

Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Postby MaxSchreck » Mar 25th, 2016, 1:25 am

Jim as Batman will be over, soon. Not sure about Duke and his group. I wouldn´t mind if they stay longer.

News concerning Rebirth:

Damian is definately not going to die again. Here is a picture of him with a version of Superboy that is probably Christopher Kent who we last saw alongside Damian in Multiversity -
I take a wild guess and say they will both appear in the Super Sons book that they announced. I like the art. It looks a little like he might be older now, but that doesn´t have to mean anything. Hope this is not the only book with Damian though. I am still annoyed over how long they waited until he appeared in Batman and Robin Eternal.

Last bumped by MaxSchreck on Mar 25th, 2016, 1:25 am.

MaxSchreck

Previous

Return to Comic Discussion