YOUR DCCU!

Express your love for TDK, your hate for Batman and Robin or your TDKR anticipation. This is the place to discuss The Batman movies.

YOUR DCCU!

Postby Mr Wayne » Jul 26th, 2013, 11:23 am

I've been reading and commenting on topics such as the 'Arrow' and 'Batman/Superman' and we all have different ideas and opinions on what should be going on. Should Arrow be part of the DCCU? Should batman be Nolans or a new take? Should he be older or younger? Who should be cast? What about other DC characters? To be honest some of you have awesome ideas that are so different it would be awesome to see on the big screen (or even a t.v show?) that's why I'm making this thread! This doesn't have to be about batsy or even superman! Just your ideas for the universe that has been started with MOS and the new Worlds Finest movie! So put your ideas down. Can be just a list if you want or full paragraphs. I will deffo be reading them all and contributing when I can!

Tell me, Do you Bleed?

You Will.

http://www.onegamersperspective.co.uk/
Mr Wayne

Favourite Villain: Thomas Elliot.
Favourite Graphic Novel: Heart Of Hush.

Re: YOUR DCCU!

Postby Pieter » Jul 26th, 2013, 11:27 am

Cool Idea !
I'll get back to this topic soon !
I died once. It was boring, so I stood up
Pieter

Favourite Villain: The Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Black Mirror

Postby TS42 » Jul 26th, 2013, 1:08 pm

I must confess that I don't really think about it. I just take the films and shows as they come, making them part of the DC Cinematic Universe is a bonus, but I can quite happily accept them as two different things. I am too much of a Doctor Who fan to allow canon and the like to get in the way! :oldyella:
TS42

Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Postby Peel » Jul 26th, 2013, 4:39 pm

Mr Wayne, you are a Saint for making this thread; it'll save a lot of time and space here.

Here's my rough outline of how I'd do the future of the DCCU:

-World's Finest-2015 - Lex Luthor and Poison Ivy as the villains
-The Scarlett Speedster-2016 - Captain Cold as the villain
-The Princess of Themyscara-2017 (I know it hasn't been announced, but I think it should be) Ares or Circe as the villain
-Justice League-2018/2019 (Have Lex Luthor as the main villain, using Superman as a puppet of sorts, and have the rest of the future league members band together to bring him back and reveal Luthor as a villain)

-The Caped Crusader-2021 with Deathstroke and Riddler as the villains. Bring in Cyborg to act as a supporting character. Also introduce Dick Grayson here and have his origin play out with Zucco, but have Deathstroke be the assassin used to murder the Grayson family. Then, that would be the start of the legendary Nightwing-Deathstroke feud.
-The King Of Atlantis-2022, with Black Manta and Lex Luthor as the villains. Have Aquaman look like he is in the DCAU and have him hostile to the "Surface Dwellers". Don't do a Arthur-Orm storyline as it'd be too similar to Thor and Loki. Have Flash appear here as a supporting character.
-The Strike of Shazam-2023 with Black Adam and Intergang as the villains. Have Superman as a supporting character, and have the film be heavily inspired from Shazam's recent animated short film, and also from the New 52 reboot.
-Justice League: World War Three-2025 with Black Adam as the returning main villain. Kill off Barry Allen flash at the end and have the Justice League not feel as a league of sorts. Have it be revealed that Batman made plans on how to defeat all Justice Leaguers and used Shazam's plan to take down Black Adam, which would create distrust to him and the Leaguers. Robin would grow sick of this and his attitude and would leave him and become Nightwing. Cyborg would then say he'll follow Nightwing to protect him, and he would leave the League too.
Batman would decide he has no place with these "Gods" and would also leave. Aquaman and Shazam would be made honorary members. Superman would feel depressed after the losses of members, particularly Barry, and would look to creating a better system of Justice. He would leave the league temporarily, but without him, the others would give up and disband.

The Emerald Archer-2027 with Merlyn as the main antagonist, and Deathstroke as a secondary antagonist. Introduce Laurel in this film who is slowly developing her powers, and has become a superheroine, but not Black Canary. Also show Wildcat as a personal trainer of Black Canary, who trains Ollie when he returns to learn something new, and also teaches him how to tackle street crime. Deathstroke would train Ollie on the island in flashbacks before he became the assassin, and would return in modern times to fight Green Arrow. Have Batman appear at the end who considers forming a partership with him.

Teen Titans-2028 with Nightwing, Cyborg, Starfire, Kid Flash and Aquagirl as the main members. Have good ol' Slade as the villain, with maybe Brother Blood as a secondary villain (More like what he was on the show than in the comics). Have Kid Flash be a slight stray in that he isn't sure whether to take Barry's mantle or just be his own hero, and Nightwing would consider a similar problem after it appears Batman has gone off the face of the planet. Cyborg would try to act as a mentor of the group after his experience with the league, but Nightwing would be more natural at it and more in touch with his team. Starfire and Aquagirl would be introduced in this film.

Man of Steel 3-2029 with Darkseid as the main antagonist. Introduce Supergirl finally here, who is introduced in the film to Sueprman and Batman, and later trained by Wonder Woman before being kidnapped by Darkseid. After Supergirl is boomtubed back to Earth after Batman threatens to destroy Apokalips, Superman would search the threat out, with the aid of the US government, and would act like their clean up guy of sorts. This would later develop into annoyance to Batman. Darkseid would defeat Superman at the end of the film, and would boom tube him to Earth so he can prepare his big plan.

Justice League 3-2030 with Darkseid as the returning finale villain. Have Green Arrow be the guy that assembles the heroes of sorts once Batman believes he has predicted when Darkseid will attack Earth. Eventually, they would all join forces and the final fight with Darkseid would begin. Have Amander Waller lose faith in Superman after he reforms the League, and have her form the Suicide Squad - Consisting of Poison Ivy, Deadshot, Black Manta, Captain Cold/Boomerang and Rick Flag - and send them to fight parademons. The Teen Titans would also help the League in fighting the main bulk of Parademons.

I'm debating whether to have Barry Allen return through the Speed Force to help the League or not, or who should die in this film.

Aside from that, that's it from me. I'm debating on whether to have a Suicide Squad movie established before phase three, and also whether to make a Flash 2 instead of the Aquaman film.
Peel

Favourite Villain: Black Adam
Favourite Graphic Novel: Forever Evil

Postby Pieter » Jul 26th, 2013, 5:26 pm

^ Good ideas there my friend but it annoys me that you shaft Aquaman.
Pieter

Postby Mr Wayne » Jul 26th, 2013, 5:28 pm

That Peel is what I'm talking about! Awesome read! I like how far you've gone in specifics as well! I shall be joining the fray soon! Got a few cool ideas

Tell me, Do you Bleed?

You Will.

Mr Wayne

Postby Peel » Jul 26th, 2013, 5:48 pm

King Arthur Curry wrote:^ Good ideas there my friend but it annoys me that you shaft Aquaman.

I think, to add racial diversity and keep a minimum on the amount of Leaguers, Aquaman shouldn't be a founding member, but an eventual core member and a part time member. My main idea is to ensure the general public know that this character is not a joke, and I wanted to make Aquaman seem like an arrogant, yet powerful figure who has responsibilities on land and sea, and would try to divide his time. Originally in his debut film, he wouldn't care at all about the world, but once Luthor for instance tries to set up dozens of oil rigs near Atlantis or something like that, and he tries to form a pact with Black Manta to help him overthrow Atlantis, then Aquaman would be very intrigued on world affairs.

I'm partially inspired by his ending on Injustice in that he tries to form his own government of such, becomes a member of the UN, and the film would be very political, yet action based. The Flash would be a supporting character in reminding Aquaman he is only human and not a good, and also showing that not all earth dwellers are evil. Aquaman however would be insistent in that he is only a part-time member, as his world always comes first.

After the Flash dies in JL2 and his daughter leaves him to join the Titans, he would be hostile towards the earth, and would no longer be willing to help the earth, similar to his ending in the Justice League beyond comic. Eventually, and reluctantly, he would help out in defeating the Parademons, after Atlantis was attacked.

Mr Wayne wrote:That Peel is what I'm talking about! Awesome read! I like how far you've gone in specifics as well! I shall be joining the fray soon! Got a few cool ideas

Thanks, I look forward to hearing them :D I'm going to add to my ideas and give editorials to them of sorts, talking about each specific film and what I believe would be needed for them to be successful.
Peel

Postby Pieter » Jul 26th, 2013, 5:56 pm

See Aquaman isn't like that he cares about both worlds he is a noble superhero with kind of a Darkside.

-- Jul 26th, 2013, 6:18 pm --

My ideas

World's Finest
Villains : Lex Luthor

Wonder Woman
Villains : Ares

The Flash Scarlet Speedster
Villains : Captain Cold

Aquaman King Of Atlantis
Villains : Black Manta , Jordan Wylie

Green Lantern
Villains : Sinestro

Justice League
Villains : Mongul and Lex Luthor
Team : Aquaman
Superman
The Flash ( Barry Allen )
Batman
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern ( Hal Jordan )

That's Phase one !
Pieter

Postby Mr Wayne » Jul 26th, 2013, 6:39 pm

I'm going to list what my timeline/phases would be first then add posts on each one. Probably gonna edit over time and revert back to this timeline in the future to add the titles of the films as I'm packing to go on holiday. Everything underlined will not get commented on as I don't know enough about the characters to say what I'd like in a movie from them.

1st Wave of movies
2013 - Man of Steel
2015 - Superman/Batman: The Worlds Finest (this is when WB gets its confidence for other heroes coz the movie rocked and earned a hell of a lot of money :adam: )
2016 - The Flash
2016 - The Justice League Dark
2017 - The Justice League

Wave 2
2017 - Wonder Woman
2018 - Aquaman
2018 - Batman: Hush
2019 - The Green Lantern Corps
2019 - The Last Son of Krypton
2020 - The Justice League 2

Wave 3
2020 - Superboy: The First Titan
2021 - The Flash 2
2021 - WW 2
2022 - Aquaman 2
2022 - Batman: Court of the Owls
2023 - Titans: Young Justice
2023 - Superman Reborn
2024 - The Justice League 3

Wave 4 - The end is in sight.
2025 - The Flash/GL Team Up
2025 - Batman: The Heart of Hush
2026 - Batman/Superman/Wonder Woman: Trinity
2028 - The Justice League 4

The End Of the superhero shared universe craze is over from here on out imho. We get a Batman Beyond movie that's set 50 years after the final JL movie which ill touch on in a later post.
Last edited by Mr Wayne on Aug 6th, 2013, 1:14 am, edited 9 times in total.

Tell me, Do you Bleed?

You Will.

Mr Wayne

Postby Pieter » Jul 26th, 2013, 6:42 pm

I think after Avengers 4 I think Marvel will stop.
Pieter

Postby Peel » Jul 26th, 2013, 8:02 pm

King Arthur Curry wrote:I think after Avengers 4 I think Marvel will stop.

I think they were planning on stopping after Avengers 3 tbh, as they've only spoke of plans on three phases, and haven't discussed what they were planning beyond Avengers 3, and they wanted to save the biggest baddie (Thanos) for the final movie.

They've got the following movies sorted:
Phase 2
Iron Man 3
Thor: The Dark World
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron

Phase 3
Ant-Man
Possibly Black Panther
*Probably another film here, maybe Iron Man 4, but RBD has only been signed on for Avengers 2 and 3*
The Avengers 3
Peel

Postby Mr Wayne » Jul 26th, 2013, 11:18 pm

Ill do my version of 'Wave One' now.

Wave One

So Man of Steel is done kicking off the DCCU, with my own title of Superman/Batman: The Worlds Finest affirming that other heroes exist in this universe. Now that my villains of Luthor and Deathstroke are both inprisoned on Strykers Island after the events of The Worlds Finest other heroes are making themselves known. Princesses and Kings of the ocean especially but ill get to them at a later date. We start with the third movie in Wave One:

The Flash

We have your typical origin story and well I truly don't know much about him and would rely on a movie to tell me aha! But it would go along the lines of we establish he's the kind of man who's slow at everything he does, which doesnt bold well for his forensic scientist job plus the fact hes always forgetting dates etc with his fiancé iris. He has his accident boom! Becomes the flash. The chemicals which lead him to becoming the scarlet speedster are duplicated ones from Luthors raided lab back in Metropolis, before Luthor is defeated by Supes and Bats. He comes to terms with his powers realising the example Superman and Batman have set he also knows he can project his city. He has his typical ring which stores his suit designed by his Professor fiancé Iris. The stories big bad would be Reverese Flash. Eobard Thawne becomes a fan of the flash and wants to be the flash so badly he enters into an unknown experiment a secret government unit is doing to replicate ways to improve the speed in other humans. The flash shows up stops the experiement but not before it takes its effect on Eobard. At first Eobard wants to help the flash and reaches out to him by saving people in keystone. The flash catches up with him and warns Eobard having these powers is a great deal and that using them for good is the priority. Eobard insists they go out into the world and find other people like them and 'make some sort of team' The Flash in return says keystone at this moment is his priority and if Eobard is sticking around He will be working alone. Feeling rejected by his idol and used by his government the reverse flash/professor zoom gets revenge by taking his experimentors hostage. Knowing flash can't save all 8 (the flash at this point is not as fast as he will be in the future) he drops them from a building at different angles and heights. TheFlash of course saves them all realising he can defy gravity to an extent. A race of sorts erupts if you will between flash and zoom resulting in zoom nearly killing flash before Barry starts running round zoom causing a whirlwind which throws zoom into the sky. Dropping and about to die the flash launches of nearby rubble, catches zoom and punches him in the face knocking him out. The end aha.

If I knew a bit more about the flash I cudda fleshed out the story a bit more. But that's the basis. I'm on an ipad so can't post pictures so ill just list the cast.

The Main Cast

Barry Allen/The Flash - James Franco
Reverse Flash - Ryan Gosling
Iris West - Julie Benz

The Justice League Dark is in the works so ill leave that. My post on the JL won't be as long as the flash one aha I just got carried away. It'll be a little plot detail plus cast.

-- Jul 27th, 2013, 4:28 pm --

The Justice League

The basis would be the JLA comic books which feature the Injustice gang lead secretly by (a still inprisoned lex Luthor) who chooses his team to individually take out the justice league. Would start out with each of our heroes projecting their respective cities/areas. Luthor still convinced they are a danger sets out to beat them with help from their rouge gallery. So yes the injustice gang will be shuffled about.

Main Cast

Justice League / Injustice Gang
Superman - Henry Cavill / Lex Luthor - Idris Elba
Batman - Liam McIntyre / Prometheus - Benerdict Cumberbatch
WW - Alexandra Daddario. / Cheetah -
GL - Jensen Ackles. / Vandal savage -
Aquaman - Armie Hammer. / Ocean Master
Flash - James Franco / Captain Cold

Tell me, Do you Bleed?

You Will.

Mr Wayne

Postby deadjunk » Aug 3rd, 2013, 6:03 pm

Okay here goes:

Phase One

Untitled Batman Film 1: Origin story told through flashbacks, hardened Batman (Karl Urban) chasing down The Riddler (Sam Rockwell) whilst dealing with his past through a mixture of tricks and traps. A mental and physical journey for the Batman.

Man Of Steel: Using it for my DCCU... Cos I'mma badass.

Untitled Wonder Woman Film 1: Wonder Woman (Lynn Collin) lives peacefully on Themyscara until businessman Maxwell Lord (Kevin Bacon) threatens the land with his mind control powers.

Untitled Trinity Film: Wonder Woman, Batman and Superman all meet through the joint threat of Ras Al Ghul (Daniel Day-Lewis) and Maxwell Lord, who create a being powerful enough to threaten the World: Amazo (Dave Batista) by manipulating Professor Ivo (Paul Giammati).

Phase Two

Untitled Batman Film 2: War breaks out between the Mobster Black Mask (Ethan Hawke) and Ex-DA turned Crime Boss Two-Face (Josh Brolin) which causes mayhem throughout Gotham, whilst expert thief Catwoman (Olivia Wilde) capitalises on the situation.

Man of Steel 2: Yearning for power, Lex Luthor (Jason Isaacs) organises a series of crimes that are foiled by Superman, seeking revenge for this humiliation he manufactures the substance Kryptonite and manipulates bounty hunter Metallo (Jason Statham) into gaining physical enhancements in order to duel it out with the Man of Steel.

Untitled Wonder Woman Film 2: The God of War Ares (Jason Momoa) threatens Themyscara with his army.

Untitled Green Lantern Film 1: Ex-Marine John Stewart (Idris Elba) finds it difficult to adjust to everyday life after coming home, he has the Power ring forced upon him when Earth is threatened by the Robot Legion.

Untitled Flash Film 1: Arrogant scientist Barry Allen (Chris Pine) is secretly the vigilante known as the Flash, young and cocky he gets some sense knocked into him when a new villain, known as Mirror Master (Rufus Sewell) shows up on the scene.

Justice League: An alien life-form known as Martian Manhunter (Benedict Cumberbatch) comes to Earth gathering the heroes, using information of their feats, in order to warn them of the impending doom that they shall face when the White Martian army reaches their World. They must pull together in order to defeat this threat.

Phase Three coming soon
I want to eat a pirate

viewtopic.php?f=85&t=25469
deadjunk

Favourite Villain: Two Face/Mr.Freeze
Favourite Graphic Novel: Long Halloween

Postby Pieter » Aug 3rd, 2013, 9:37 pm

I'm going for 3 waves
Wave One
Man Of Steel ( 2013 ) Villain : Zod
World's Finest ( 2015 ) Villains : Lex Luthor , Metallo
Wonder Woman ( 2016 ) Villains : Cheetah , Circe
The Flash ( 2016 ) Villain : Captain Cold
Green Lantern ( 2017 ) Villain : Sinestro
Justice League ( 2018 ) Villains : The Injustice League : Cheetah , Lex Luthor , Captain Cold , Sinestro and Metallo
The League :
GL ( Hal )
Flash ( Barry )
Wonder Woman
Batman
Superman

Wave 2
Aquaman ( 2018 ) Villains : Black Manta , Jordan Wylie
The Batman ( 2019 ) Villains : The Riddler , Deathstroke
Green Arrow ( 2019 ) Villains : Merlyn , Count Vertigo
Wonder Woman Attack Of Ares ( 2020 ) Villains : Ares , Circe
The Flash Mirrors ( 2020 ) Villains : Mirror Master
Justice League Throne of Atlantis ( 2021 ) Villain : Ocean Master
New Leaguers :
Aquaman
Green Arrow

Wave 3
Green Lantern Rising ( 2022 ) Villains : Sinestro , Atrocitus , Larfleeze
Shazam ! ( 2022 ) Villains : Black Adam , Dr. Sivana
Batman Haunted Knight ( 2023 ) Villains : Joker , Harley Quinn
Teen Titans ( 2023 ) Villains : Trigon , Deathstroke
Justice League ( 2014 ) Villain : Darkseid
New Members :
Shazam
Black Canary
Martian Manhunter

I'll make the 3rd JL movie the last movie and I will give it a epic finale feel with TT and JL working Togehter.
Pieter

Postby Accelerator » Aug 18th, 2013, 1:23 pm

Phase 1
Man of Steel (2013)
World's Finest (2015)
Flash: Scarlet Speedster (2016)
Wonder Woman: Princess of Themyscara (2016)
Green Lantern: First Flight (2017) - Reboot
Aquaman: King of Atlantis (2017)
Justice League (2018)

Phase 2
Man of Steel 2: Last Son of Krypton (2019)
Justice League Dark (2019)
Green Arrow: Green-Clad Bowman (2020)
Batman: The Caped Crusader (2020)
Flash 2: The Rogues (2021)
Power of Shazam! (2021)
Justice League 2: Apocalypse (2021)

Phase 3
Wonder Woman 2: Wrath of Ares (2022)
Aquaman 2: Throne of Atlantis (2022)
Batman and Robin (2023)
Superboy: Project Cadmus (2023)
Green Lantern: Rise of the Red Lanterns (2024)
Justice League 3: Invasion (2024)

Phase 4
Justice League Dark 2 (2025)
Bird of Prey (2025)
Teen Titans: Young Justice (2026)
Green Arrow: Crawling from the Wreckage (2026)
Batman: Court of the Owls (2027)
Nightwing (2027)
Justice League 4: Injustice League (2028)
Accelerator

Favourite Villain: Joker, Deathstroke

Next

Return to Batman Movies Discussion