Mr.Freeze casting Idea's

Express your love for TDK, your hate for Batman and Robin or your TDKR anticipation. This is the place to discuss The Batman movies.

Re: Mr.Freeze casting Idea's

Postby HushMask » Mar 2nd, 2014, 10:35 pm

What did you say then?
Signature By Jexx!
Formerely blackmask10101
HushMask

Favourite Villain: blackmask & hush
Favourite Graphic Novel: the long halloween

Postby batwayne007 » Mar 2nd, 2014, 10:43 pm

blackmask10101 wrote:What did you say then?

Go back and look at my post.
Batman: DO YOU WANNA GET NUTS??!! COME ON!! let's get nuts.
Joker: Tell me something my friend. Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
Batman: What?
batwayne007
Banned
Banned

Favourite Villain: MISTAH FREEEZE
Favourite Graphic Novel: Dark Knight Returns

Postby HushMask » Mar 2nd, 2014, 10:51 pm

batwayne007 wrote:

you edited that lmao :oldyella: :oldyella:
Signature By Jexx!
Formerely blackmask10101
HushMask

Favourite Villain: blackmask & hush
Favourite Graphic Novel: the long halloween

Postby batwayne007 » Mar 2nd, 2014, 11:21 pm

blackmask10101 wrote:
batwayne007 wrote:

you edited that lmao :oldyella: :oldyella:

You caught me. :lol:
Batman: DO YOU WANNA GET NUTS??!! COME ON!! let's get nuts.
Joker: Tell me something my friend. Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
Batman: What?
batwayne007
Banned
Banned

Favourite Villain: MISTAH FREEEZE

Postby TheJester » Mar 3rd, 2014, 9:07 pm

If they went with a big name actor, I think Malkovich would do a great job. Can be both threatening and really sympathetic too.
~ I'm not mad, I'm just differently sane. ~
Check out my latest fanfic, Clipped Wings, here!
TheJester

Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Postby Muramasa » Mar 21st, 2014, 9:59 pm

As long as Freeze is done right and that he 's a tragic character. No Ice Puns!!
Muramasa

Favourite Villain: Two-Face
Favourite Graphic Novel: Arkham City Endgame

Postby johnsyggel » Mar 21st, 2014, 10:45 pm

Killa_Moff wrote:Image

Who's that guy?Looks ideal!!!
When the mugger or the thief stops to think twice,that is fear.That is what I am.Tonight will not be my end,but it will be theirs!
johnsyggel

Favourite Villain: Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: The killing joke

Postby birdman » Apr 6th, 2014, 1:16 pm

LegendKidd77 wrote:Hey guys here's a list of guys I really think are somewhat good ideas of people I think should play as Mr.Freeze in a live action Batman film, please don't judge me for my first idea.

Jason Statham:He's a good actor,and yes he has been known for plenty of hardcore action and fighting scenes.And if we all know Mr.Freeze Jason would do a good job at taking on his cold hearted freezing scenes against the worthless victims of Gotham city. Also he could act out on Freeze's soft side too.Imagine how Jason Statham would look as Mr.Freeze in a good new 52 Freeze reboot deign.Plus he's already bald.lol

Joseph Gordon Levitt:He might not be apart of another Batman film again but he would make a good Mr.Freeze in my eyes.Have you seen his movies,he's awesome and he really can play that guy you feel sorry, but know he's still a pretty bad guy, take "Looper" for example, if you know the movie.

Ron Pearlman:I know some of you might be saying "WHAT!!! That guy's all big and buff, and not fit for the role" well you should think about it, look at how successful Arnold Schwarzenegger was in the "Batman and Robin" Movie. Im trying to go for the big and broody Mr.Freeze approach. And yes I know how many people hated the film but atleast it wasnt as bad as "Batman Forever".

Stanley Tucci:This on is question-able but I still kinda want to go toward it, Stanley Tucci has went through atleast 60 heart touching films as either bad guy or the good guy.And he has done hardcore murder scenes before, but imagine him in blue coated frosty skin, black circular glasses and his deadly scientific mind hell-bent on murder (without the beard).

Justin Timbelake:Now I realy dont defend this choice at all, this is a majority of the replies that were found on another website from Justin Timberlake's opinion of playinga villain on a Batman film.And most people said Riddler or Mr.Freeze (probably because he could look frail and weak in a movie with makeup and the acting of course).You can critisize me for this one, I wont blame you guys.

And if you didnt like any of my choices who do you guy's think should play as Mr.Freeze in a live action Batman film?Oh, and if you feel like it please add a Nora Freeze actor too.I was to lazy to think of one.

DID YOU JUST SAY THAT ARNOLDS PERFORMANCE AS MR FREEZE WAS GOOD AND WELL RECEIVED! Also how could you think batman forever is WORSE than batman and robin. I get that you entitled to you own opinion but! come on...
birdman

Favourite Villain: scarecrow
Favourite Graphic Novel: hush

Postby BlackBlade » Apr 6th, 2014, 8:39 pm

HushMask wrote:Two words Benedict Cumberbatch :blackmask: :blackmask:

Actually, I think he would nail it. He's rapidly becoming so popular that it's causing some backlash, especially from male fans, but I think he would crush the part, especially if it were an earlier bat tale where Fries and Wayne are both a bit younger still.
~"They say that when you kill a man you not only take away what he was, but all he will ever be."
BlackBlade

Favourite Villain: Hush
Favourite Graphic Novel: Red Hood: Lost Years

Postby gary2692 » Apr 11th, 2014, 11:26 am

LegendKidd77 wrote:Hey guys here's a list of guys I really think are somewhat good ideas of people I think should play as Mr.Freeze in a live action Batman film, please don't judge me for my first idea.

Jason Statham:He's a good actor,and yes he has been known for plenty of hardcore action and fighting scenes.And if we all know Mr.Freeze Jason would do a good job at taking on his cold hearted freezing scenes against the worthless victims of Gotham city. Also he could act out on Freeze's soft side too.Imagine how Jason Statham would look as Mr.Freeze in a good new 52 Freeze reboot deign.Plus he's already bald.lol

Joseph Gordon Levitt:He might not be apart of another Batman film again but he would make a good Mr.Freeze in my eyes.Have you seen his movies,he's awesome and he really can play that guy you feel sorry, but know he's still a pretty bad guy, take "Looper" for example, if you know the movie.

Ron Pearlman:I know some of you might be saying "WHAT!!! That guy's all big and buff, and not fit for the role" well you should think about it, look at how successful Arnold Schwarzenegger was in the "Batman and Robin" Movie. Im trying to go for the big and broody Mr.Freeze approach. And yes I know how many people hated the film but atleast it wasnt as bad as "Batman Forever".

Stanley Tucci:This on is question-able but I still kinda want to go toward it, Stanley Tucci has went through atleast 60 heart touching films as either bad guy or the good guy.And he has done hardcore murder scenes before, but imagine him in blue coated frosty skin, black circular glasses and his deadly scientific mind hell-bent on murder (without the beard).

Justin Timbelake:Now I realy dont defend this choice at all, this is a majority of the replies that were found on another website from Justin Timberlake's opinion of playinga villain on a Batman film.And most people said Riddler or Mr.Freeze (probably because he could look frail and weak in a movie with makeup and the acting of course).You can critisize me for this one, I wont blame you guys.

And if you didnt like any of my choices who do you guy's think should play as Mr.Freeze in a live action Batman film?Oh, and if you feel like it please add a Nora Freeze actor too.I was to lazy to think of one.

I would rather have bald fellows with absolutely NO hair.

Batman: Arkham Origins The Official Novelization. Read on "Our Arkhamverse" now!
gary2692

Favourite Villain: The Joker

Postby Mani-Man » Apr 11th, 2014, 11:48 am

In my opinion, casting Mr Freeze is one of the easiest things you could do in the batman universe.
I firmly believe that even Arnold Schwarzenegger was a good choice for the role.
With his thick accent they could have done some cool things.

But the writing of his character was so.........There isnt even a word to describe how awful the writing in B&R was.
The Person who Wrote the script should never be allowed to Write anything

I would love to see Mr Freeze on the big screen again, John Malkovich would be in my top choices for the role.
Mani-Man

Postby batman404 » Apr 11th, 2014, 1:26 pm

Mani-Man wrote:There isnt even a word to describe how awful the writing in B&R was.
The Person who Wrote the script should never be allowed to Write anything

Akiva Goldsman. He's actually an Academy Award winning writer.
batman404

Favourite Villain: Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: YOne and TDKReturns

Postby TheJester » Apr 15th, 2014, 7:20 pm

BlackBlade wrote:

Actually, I think he would nail it. He's rapidly becoming so popular that it's causing some backlash, especially from male fans, but I think he would crush the part, especially if it were an earlier bat tale where Fries and Wayne are both a bit younger still.

I definetly think Benedict could pull off the part. I don't think I've ever seen him in a sympathetic role though.
TheJester

Postby Harvey Bullock » Apr 15th, 2014, 7:29 pm

TheJester wrote:
BlackBlade wrote:

I definetly think Benedict could pull off the part. I don't think I've ever seen him in a sympathetic role though.

I must say he played a very sympathetic Khan in Star Trek. In fact, that role is essentially the archetype of Freeze; a cold blooded character who will stop at nothing to ensure the survival of Nora/Khan's crew. So yeah, I think Benedict could nail it too. :)

This scene is a testament to that I think:

Harvey Bullock

Favourite Villain: Ra's al Ghul
Favourite Graphic Novel: DC: The New Frontier

Postby TheJester » Apr 15th, 2014, 7:40 pm

Harvey Bullock wrote:I must say he played a very sympathetic Khan in Star Trek. In fact, that role is essentially the archetype of Freeze; a cold blooded character who will stop at nothing to ensure the survival of Nora/Khan's crew. So yeah, I think Benedict could nail it too. :)

This scene is a testament to that I think:

I can tell that you squealed like a true fanboy at 1:07 when you saw this in cinemas, am I right? :oldyella:

But yeah, his voice sounds very Freeze-y. Me gusta.
TheJester

PreviousNext

Return to Batman Movies Discussion