Justice League vs. Teen Titans

Express your love for TDK, your hate for Batman and Robin or your TDKR anticipation. This is the place to discuss The Batman movies.

Justice League vs. Teen Titans

Postby Remote Claw » Jan 18th, 2016, 11:04 pm

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/markcassidycbm/news/?a=130103

TV Insider has provided our first look at Justice League vs. Teen Titans via the above image which features member of the latter team. The impressive cast has also been announced: Jon Bernthal (The Walking Dead, Daredevil) will play the villainous demon Trigon, Taissa Farmiga (Taissa Farmiga (American Horror Story) will give life to his daughter, Raven. Rounding out the rest of the Titans are Jake T. Austin (Blue Beetle), Brandon Soo Hoo (Beast Boy), Kari Wahlgren (Starfire), Shemar Moore (Cyborg), Sean Maher (Nightwing) and Stuart Allan (Robin).

Plus, the Justice League members will be played by Jason O’Mara (Batman), Jerry O’Connell (Superman), Rosario Dawson (Wonder Woman) and Christopher Gorham (Flash).

Justice League vs. Teen Titans is directed by Sam Liu with an original script from Alan Burnett and Bryan Q. Miller. The movie will hit Blu-ray, DVD and Digital HD this Spring. The story will see Robin being "sent to work with the Titans after his volatile behavior botches a Justice League mission. The young team then must really step up to face Trigon after he possesses the League and threatens to conquer the world."
Remote Claw

Favourite Villain: The Joker

Re: Justice League vs. Teen Titans

Postby DatBat » Jan 19th, 2016, 5:38 pm

This actually sounds really cool. I'm hesitant, as I am with all of the Direct-to-Bluray Animated DC stuff, but I usually like them, even if they're really cheesy. Some good animated DC superhero fun that isn't Teen Titans GO is almost always fun.
DatBat

Favourite Villain: Manbat

Postby MaxSchreck » Jan 20th, 2016, 12:03 am

Did they say whether this takes place before or after Batman vs Robin or Bad Blood? I thought Damian learned how to handle his anger... Love the heroes which are in the roster. Almost feels like the third season of Young Justice we never got.

"You may have invented being Robin , but I perfected it ." - Damian Wayne
MaxSchreck

Postby Remote Claw » Jan 25th, 2016, 10:27 am

Remote Claw

Postby Mani-Man » Jan 25th, 2016, 11:22 am

And POW right of 9:50 POW off with the garbage superman/wonder woman thing...thank you for ruining the movie for me DC.
Mani-Man

Postby MaxSchreck » Jan 25th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Well...looks like we are going to get exactly the kind of quality we´ve come to expect from these movies again.

Younger Raven and Damian are kinda cute together, though :oldyella: Lol, really got lucky just now. Warner Bros has already blocked the video...

MaxSchreck

Postby Remote Claw » Jan 27th, 2016, 12:40 am

Kinda odd for them to block that sneak peek. Now IGN already has this trailer.

Remote Claw

Postby Shadow of the Bat » Jan 27th, 2016, 10:32 am

Definitely will watch, im so happy to see StarFire, Raven, Beast boy, Cyborg and Dick together again.
Shadow of the Bat

Favourite Villain: Owlman, Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman Gotica

Postby pukipuki » Jan 27th, 2016, 11:13 am

Shadow of the Bat wrote:Definitely will watch, im so happy to see StarFire, Raven, Beast boy, Cyborg and Dick together again.

Not Dick... Looks like Dick will be in JL's side. Damien is the new leader to TT. I hate how freaking OP this universe is turning Damien into. HE FIGHTS SUPER FREAKING MAN!!!!!
"I'm Batman"- Batman
pukipuki

Favourite Villain: TWO-FACE
Favourite Graphic Novel: The long hallowing

Postby MaxSchreck » Jan 27th, 2016, 3:49 pm

pukipuki wrote:
Shadow of the Bat wrote:Definitely will watch, im so happy to see StarFire, Raven, Beast boy, Cyborg and Dick together again.

Not Dick... Looks like Dick will be in JL's side. Damien is the new leader to TT. I hate how freaking OP this universe is turning Damien into. HE FIGHTS SUPER FREAKING MAN!!!!!

Yeah, just when Bad Blood made him seem a little less OP this movie completly overdoes it. Maybe they find a way to make it seem a little less ridiclious. He could execute a plan Bruce had come up with for example.

MaxSchreck

Postby pukipuki » Mar 31st, 2016, 7:49 am

No one seen this yet?

It was cool. Better than Batman vs Robin for sure. Had some cool moments. Hated that Dick gets next to no screen time. Did like that webcam chat of Dick and Starfire (hope that's not a big spoiler). And the Starfire suiting up scene was the sexiest thing I have ever seen in dcau (is that what its called?).

Enjoyable movie. Damien is still annoying me. I guess he is to the titans what Batman is to JLA. I can be content with that. Raven was cool. Cyborg in the Teen Titans was a great lil' cameo. Wish Dick was there too...

8/10
"I'm Batman"- Batman
pukipuki

Favourite Villain: TWO-FACE
Favourite Graphic Novel: The long hallowing

Postby MaxSchreck » Mar 31st, 2016, 10:57 am

Saw it, too. Thought it was pretty awful, like a fanfic where the writer started with some really good ideas but eventually stopped caring and just wanted to finish the damn thing.

4/10

MaxSchreck

Return to Batman Movies Discussion