Let's Watch BTAS - 2019

Discuss everything regarding The Caped Crusader in here!

Let's Watch BTAS - 2019

Postby Joe Chill » Dec 10th, 2018, 7:13 pm

Let's Watch: BTAS!

Hey Arkhamverse -

Hope you've all been well. I have been overjoyed seeing a lot of you pop back up on the forums lately - hard to believe it's been so long since we were interacting daily.

There have been a lot of rumours lately on a new game reveal, so I have no doubt we will all be coming together again shortly. Instead of waiting, I had another idea in mind.

With the recent release of Batman: The Animated Series on Blu-ray, I thought it would be a great opportunity to kick off the new year with an Arkhamverse.com Watch Party! We'll start from the beginning and watch a new episode weekly with a re-run happening during that same weekly time-frame.

I have the collection, so will be happy to host/stream. I know there will be some copyright issues on Twitch.tv, so I'm open to suggestions. Additionally, let me know what times work best for everyone here - I plan to broadcast during the evening in the U.S., but don't want it to be inconvenient for anyone else during the day.

Hope to see you all very soon.

Thanks,

Joe
Joe Chill
Global Mod
Global Mod

Favourite Villain: Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Re: Let's Watch BTAS - 2019

Postby DatBat » Dec 11th, 2018, 10:08 pm

I'd absolutely love to participate in this if I'm available. If you're looking for a spot to host it, you could look into rabb.it
DatBat

Favourite Villain: Thanos

Return to Batman General Discussion