If you were a Batman Villain, who would you be?

Discuss everything regarding The Caped Crusader in here!

If you were a Batman Villain, who would you be?

Postby Killer Croc » Sep 19th, 2010, 9:50 pm

Don't get me wrong; I don't like criminals and that, but if you were a Batman rouge, who would you be?
::D ;;) :bane:

For myself: The Riddler. Making riddles and traps for Batman would be fun. :D
Killer Croc

Favourite Villain: Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Knightfall

Re: If you were a Batman Villain, who would you be?

Postby GeneralSmashy » Sep 19th, 2010, 9:51 pm

Clayface. The ability to turn into anybody I wanted would be ENDLESSLY fun, as would the ability to create any object I wanted. Clayface every time, baby. 8-)
GeneralSmashy

Favourite Villain: The Music Meister
Favourite Graphic Novel: Kingdom Come

Postby Hayley » Sep 19th, 2010, 9:57 pm

I have the heart of a harlequin, so I would definitely choose Harley. She's the only villain I could relate to. I've also thought about changing my first name to Harley. :]
Hayley

Postby GeneralSmashy » Sep 19th, 2010, 9:58 pm

tdk wrote:I have the heart of a harlequin, so I would definitely choose Harley. She's the only villain I could relate to. I've also thought about changing my first name to Harley. :]

You're called Hayley, right? Close enough! :P
GeneralSmashy

Postby TheVrajMeister » Sep 19th, 2010, 10:05 pm

Two Face, deciding the fate with a coin.
TheVrajMeister

Favourite Villain: Two-Face
Favourite Graphic Novel: Year One

Postby Hayley » Sep 19th, 2010, 10:06 pm

Yes, but I've wanted to change my name to Harley for a long, long time actually. I couldn't totally get rid of my birth name though because well, I'd miss it too much. So I was thinking about just adding Harley to my name somehow. It may sound a bit silly when it's all put together, but at least I'll still be happy with it. Hayley Alexandra Harley Hendricks or something along the lines of that lol. That way people can call me Hayley, Alex, or Harley hahaha. I've just always liked the name Harley a lot, and plus it's not very common at all and I like that. I have yet to meet anybody named Harley. Well, aside from my friend's dog, but that doesn't really count ;o
Hayley

Postby GeneralSmashy » Sep 19th, 2010, 10:23 pm

tdk wrote:Yes, but I've wanted to change my name to Harley for a long, long time actually. I couldn't totally get rid of my birth name though because well, I'd miss it too much. So I was thinking about just adding Harley to my name somehow. It may sound a bit silly when it's all put together, but at least I'll still be happy with it. Hayley Alexandra Harley Hendricks or something along the lines of that lol. That way people can call me Hayley, Alex, or Harley hahaha. I've just always liked the name Harley a lot, and plus it's not very common at all and I like that. I have yet to meet anybody named Harley. Well, aside from my friend's dog, but that doesn't really count ;o

I've known I think two Harleys in my time. Also, your name is Hendricks? Like CHRISTINA HENDRICKS? ARE YOU TELLING ME YOU CAN GET ME CHRISTINA HENDRICKS' NUMBER?!?!
GeneralSmashy

Postby BobGun » Sep 19th, 2010, 10:29 pm

It's got to be Ra's...purely for the longevity...

tdk, you already have a very comic-book sounding name as it is, and Hayleyquinn does roll of the tongue!
BobGun

Favourite Graphic Novel: Devil's Advocate

Postby The A-Team » Sep 19th, 2010, 10:32 pm

tdk wrote:Yes, but I've wanted to change my name to Harley for a long, long time actually. I couldn't totally get rid of my birth name though because well, I'd miss it too much. So I was thinking about just adding Harley to my name somehow. It may sound a bit silly when it's all put together, but at least I'll still be happy with it. Hayley Alexandra Harley Hendricks or something along the lines of that lol. That way people can call me Hayley, Alex, or Harley hahaha. I've just always liked the name Harley a lot, and plus it's not very common at all and I like that. I have yet to meet anybody named Harley. Well, aside from my friend's dog, but that doesn't really count ;o

Hayley Alexandra is such an awesome name. Harley Alexandra would actually be way more awesome though. Harley Hendricks fits together too, but it seems too X-rated movie star. I only think that because of that one Playboy girl with the name Hendricks or whatever.
The A-Team

Postby Hayley » Sep 19th, 2010, 11:11 pm

Thanks you guys ;3

Hendricks is my last name. I sorta noticed how I resemble Christina in a way. Well, when I still had my red hair anyway. But we're completely unrelated so about that number...

No dice! Sowwie. Haha let's not derail the thread now. Where are all the Joker wannabe's?
Hayley

Postby BobGun » Sep 19th, 2010, 11:54 pm

^That's a pair of shoes I wouldn't want to fill...at least Ra's has some honour!
BobGun

Favourite Graphic Novel: Devil's Advocate

Postby SFA » Sep 20th, 2010, 8:06 am

Hmmm this is a tough choice... I can't think of any villains I'd particularly want to be, but if I had to be one I think I'd choose The Riddler since he's probably the best looking out of the villains :lol: I'd also get his intelligence too which is a bonus!
SFA

Postby Killer Croc » Sep 20th, 2010, 2:41 pm

SFA wrote:Hmmm this is a tough choice... I can't think of any villains I'd particularly want to be, but if I had to be one I think I'd choose The Riddler since he's probably the best looking out of the villains :lol: I'd also get his intelligence too which is a bonus!

Agreed, Riddler is the best looking villain :D And he is intelligent, and also isn't so viollent as others (Croc, Joker :D)
Killer Croc

Favourite Graphic Novel: Knightfall

Postby GeneralSmashy » Sep 20th, 2010, 4:59 pm

Killer Croc wrote:
Agreed, Riddler is the best looking villain :D And he is intelligent, and also isn't so viollent as others (Croc, Joker :D)

But as Clayface you could look however you want....

tdk wrote:Thanks you guys ;3

Hendricks is my last name. I sorta noticed how I resemble Christina in a way. Well, when I still had my red hair anyway. But we're completely unrelated so about that number...

No dice! Sowwie. Haha let's not derail the thread now. Where are all the Joker wannabe's?

Damn. And I don't think that anybody would actually WANT to be Joker.... it must be hell inside that head.
GeneralSmashy

Postby The A-Team » Sep 20th, 2010, 5:21 pm

GeneralSmashy wrote:Damn. And I don't think that anybody would actually WANT to be Joker.... it must be hell inside that head.

Who WOULDN'T want to be The Joker? He's got an entire Harley Quinn fangirl army. That's enough for me.

If I were a Batman villain, I'd probably go with...Jason Todd. I can most relate to him.
The A-Team

Next

Return to Batman General Discussion