If you were a Batman Villain, who would you be?

Discuss everything regarding The Caped Crusader in here!

Re: If you were a Batman Villain, who would you be?

Postby Overdose » Nov 7th, 2010, 9:09 pm

Egg-Head.. because I love eggs...

I'm just kiddin...


really I don't know... maybe the Joker because I'm just crazy ::D
I Don't Suffer From Insanity, I Enjoy Every Minute Of It!
User avatar
Overdose
.........
.........
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Nov 3rd, 2010, 5:43 pm
Location: 0001 Cemetery Lane.
Favourite Villain: Two-Face

Re: If you were a Batman Villain, who would you be?

Postby Bane » Dec 27th, 2010, 12:30 am

I'd want to be clayface so I can make myself look like anyone or I'd want to be the joker because he's got harley quinn for his girlfriend.
Image
User avatar
Bane
................
................
 
Posts: 3880
Joined: Dec 22nd, 2010, 3:56 am
Favourite Villain: Bane
Favourite Graphic Novel: Knightfall

Re: If you were a Batman Villain, who would you be?

Postby xhunter94s » Dec 27th, 2010, 11:08 pm

Clayface or Riddler- I think I am a young Riddler already but Clayface because I could be anything or anyone.
Image
User avatar
xhunter94s
................
................
 
Posts: 4185
Joined: Oct 24th, 2010, 2:23 pm
Location: New England
Favourite Villain: Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: Superman: Red Son

Re: If you were a Batman Villain, who would you be?

Postby Bane » Dec 29th, 2010, 2:49 am

actually I think I'll add riddler to my list, riddler for his personality, genius intellect, and because he's freakin awesome, clayface for his power, and joker so I can have harley to do whatever I want.
Image
User avatar
Bane
................
................
 
Posts: 3880
Joined: Dec 22nd, 2010, 3:56 am
Favourite Villain: Bane
Favourite Graphic Novel: Knightfall

Re: If you were a Batman Villain, who would you be?

Postby xhunter94s » Dec 29th, 2010, 4:38 pm

^If you were Clayface though you could make yourself the Joker. :lol:
Image
User avatar
xhunter94s
................
................
 
Posts: 4185
Joined: Oct 24th, 2010, 2:23 pm
Location: New England
Favourite Villain: Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: Superman: Red Son

Re: If you were a Batman Villain, who would you be?

Postby Bane » Dec 29th, 2010, 6:25 pm

xhunter94s wrote:^If you were Clayface though you could make yourself the Joker. :lol:

good idea, okay screw the joker, clayface and riddler are the ones I want to be.
Image
User avatar
Bane
................
................
 
Posts: 3880
Joined: Dec 22nd, 2010, 3:56 am
Favourite Villain: Bane
Favourite Graphic Novel: Knightfall

Re: If you were a Batman Villain, who would you be?

Postby xhunter94s » Dec 29th, 2010, 6:32 pm

Welcome to the Riddler and Clayface club! :lol:
Image
User avatar
xhunter94s
................
................
 
Posts: 4185
Joined: Oct 24th, 2010, 2:23 pm
Location: New England
Favourite Villain: Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: Superman: Red Son

Re: If you were a Batman Villain, who would you be?

Postby batman404 » Dec 30th, 2010, 8:33 am

"screw the joker"

Blasphemy!! :shock: :o
Image
User avatar
batman404
..............
..............
 
Posts: 2211
Joined: Oct 10th, 2010, 9:38 am
Location: Australia
Favourite Villain: Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: YOne and TDKReturns

Re: If you were a Batman Villain, who would you be?

Postby MaxSchreck » Dec 30th, 2010, 2:26 pm

I would like to be the scarecrow , he has his awesome feargas and I love his costume in Batman the long Haloween :
Image

Don`t forget that I could annoy my enemy by singing nursery rhymes all the time :lol:
Image

"You may have invented being Robin , but I perfected it ." - Damian Wayne
User avatar
MaxSchreck
...............
...............
 
Posts: 5694
Joined: Dec 1st, 2010, 10:12 pm
Location: Germany

Re: If you were a Batman Villain, who would you be?

Postby themaddoc » Jan 3rd, 2011, 2:55 pm

scarecrow
i've memorised ALL his lines in AA sad but true
Image

The innocence of a child can be the most evil thing in the world, she proves that.
User avatar
themaddoc
.................
.................
 
Posts: 2357
Joined: Dec 2nd, 2010, 11:40 pm

Re: If you were a Batman Villain, who would you be?

Postby MaxSchreck » Jan 3rd, 2011, 3:50 pm

themaddoc wrote:scarecrow
i've memorised ALL his lines in AA sad but true


There is no crane .... only scarecrow ! :lol:
He had some cool lines :)
Image

"You may have invented being Robin , but I perfected it ." - Damian Wayne
User avatar
MaxSchreck
...............
...............
 
Posts: 5694
Joined: Dec 1st, 2010, 10:12 pm
Location: Germany

Re: If you were a Batman Villain, who would you be?

Postby themaddoc » Jan 3rd, 2011, 5:11 pm

I think you need a little more! Tell me what demons do you have left to beat. Shall we see?
Are you enjoing the extra dose little bat? Ohh I won't rush things this time i'm going to savour every moment of your terror as I slowly destroy you.
Image

The innocence of a child can be the most evil thing in the world, she proves that.
User avatar
themaddoc
.................
.................
 
Posts: 2357
Joined: Dec 2nd, 2010, 11:40 pm

Re: If you were a Batman Villain, who would you be?

Postby MaxSchreck » Jan 3rd, 2011, 5:18 pm

I have enough fear gas to let this city plunge into madness for a thousand years ! And at the end of fear...oblivion ! Now Madness takes you ....forever !Intresting choice of words doctor ...tell me , what are you afraid of ? Ha , look at him , just a broken shell of a man ! He is your Joker.... What exactly goes on in your head , Wayne ?
Image

"You may have invented being Robin , but I perfected it ." - Damian Wayne
User avatar
MaxSchreck
...............
...............
 
Posts: 5694
Joined: Dec 1st, 2010, 10:12 pm
Location: Germany

Re: If you were a Batman Villain, who would you be?

Postby themaddoc » Jan 3rd, 2011, 7:48 pm

MaxSchreck wrote:I have enough fear gas to let this city plunge into madness for a thousand years ! And at the end of fear...oblivion ! Now Madness takes you ....forever !Intresting choice of words doctor ...tell me , what are you afraid of ? Ha , look at him , just a broken shell of a man ! He is your Joker.... What exactly goes on in your head , Wayne ?

now now lets not turn this into a contest :D. ( all mine were were part of the same sequence)
If you want his lines in the final dream sequence here goes.
Scarecrow: Just need to check your prisoner dear
Harley: Hurry up doc, he ain't looking to good.
Scarecrow: No he isn't, we really should feel sorry for him. He never got over his parent's deaths it left him quite insane........ What is going on inside your head Wayne?.......... bah he's gone just a twisted shell of a man.
Batman: CUT ME FREE
Scarecrow: He's all yours Joker
Harley: Oh Goody come on mister jay we're ready
Joker: Good. I've waited a long time for this lets start the party with a bang. (gun shot.)
(end)
Last edited by themaddoc on Jan 4th, 2011, 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

The innocence of a child can be the most evil thing in the world, she proves that.
User avatar
themaddoc
.................
.................
 
Posts: 2357
Joined: Dec 2nd, 2010, 11:40 pm

Re: If you were a Batman Villain, who would you be?

Postby MaxSchreck » Jan 3rd, 2011, 7:52 pm

themaddoc wrote:
MaxSchreck wrote:I have enough fear gas to let this city plunge into madness for a thousand years ! And at the end of fear...oblivion ! Now Madness takes you ....forever !Intresting choice of words doctor ...tell me , what are you afraid of ? Ha , look at him , just a broken shell of a man ! He is your Joker.... What exactly goes on in your head , Wayne ?

now now lets not turn this into a contest :D. ( all mine were were part of the same sequence)
If you want his lines in the final dream sequence here goes.
Scarecrow: Just need to check your prisoner dear
Harley: Hurry up doc, he ain't looking to good.
Scarecrow: No he isn't, we really should feel sorry for him. He never got over his parent's deaths it left him quite insane........ What is going on inside your head Wayne?.......... bah he's gone just a twisted shell of a man.
Batman: CUT ME FREE
Scarecrow: He's all yours Joker
Joker: Good. I've waited a long time for this lets start the party with a bang. (gun shot.)
(end)


Yeah , you remember them better :lol:
Image

"You may have invented being Robin , but I perfected it ." - Damian Wayne
User avatar
MaxSchreck
...............
...............
 
Posts: 5694
Joined: Dec 1st, 2010, 10:12 pm
Location: Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Batman General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron