If you were a Batman Villain, who would you be?

Discuss everything regarding The Caped Crusader in here!

Re: If you were a Batman Villain, who would you be?

Postby themaddoc » Jan 3rd, 2011, 9:23 pm

and thats why I would be him 8-)
also I am good at physcoligy and chemistry if only I had the time to look at formating a compound to affect the emtions of the brain. I actialy think it possible if pahaps the 'gas' neturlizes other parts and receptors of the brain so that only the part that controils fear is left if that is all that remains the seces could play tricks on the victem relating to their fears. gas that netulizes the brain exist the main problem is getting to leave the fear part of the mind. :twisted: (I'm starting to scare myself)
Image

The innocence of a child can be the most evil thing in the world, she proves that.
User avatar
themaddoc
.................
.................
 
Posts: 2357
Joined: Dec 2nd, 2010, 11:40 pm

Re: If you were a Batman Villain, who would you be?

Postby MaxSchreck » Jan 3rd, 2011, 9:38 pm

themaddoc wrote:and thats why I would be him 8-)
also I am good at physcoligy and chemistry if only I had the time to look at formating a compound to affect the emtions of the brain. I actialy think it possible if pahaps the 'gas' neturlizes other parts and receptors of the brain so that only the part that controils fear is left if that is all that remains the seces could play tricks on the victem relating to their fears. gas that netulizes the brain exist the main problem is getting to leave the fear part of the mind. :twisted: (I'm starting to scare myself)


You get the mad psychologist part done :lol: ;)
Image

"You may have invented being Robin , but I perfected it ." - Damian Wayne
User avatar
MaxSchreck
...............
...............
 
Posts: 5694
Joined: Dec 1st, 2010, 10:12 pm
Location: Germany

Re: If you were a Batman Villain, who would you be?

Postby themaddoc » Jan 3rd, 2011, 11:36 pm

My name is the mad doc
Image

The innocence of a child can be the most evil thing in the world, she proves that.
User avatar
themaddoc
.................
.................
 
Posts: 2357
Joined: Dec 2nd, 2010, 11:40 pm

Re: If you were a Batman Villain, who would you be?

Postby MaxSchreck » Jan 3rd, 2011, 11:41 pm

themaddoc wrote:My name is the mad doc


It suits you ;)
Image

"You may have invented being Robin , but I perfected it ." - Damian Wayne
User avatar
MaxSchreck
...............
...............
 
Posts: 5694
Joined: Dec 1st, 2010, 10:12 pm
Location: Germany

Re: If you were a Batman Villain, who would you be?

Postby Dark_Omen » Jan 4th, 2011, 1:26 pm

The Joker....for Harley...
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.
User avatar
Dark_Omen
...........
...........
 
Posts: 867
Joined: Sep 13th, 2010, 1:58 pm
Location: Watching from a safe distance.
Favourite Villain: That one.
Favourite Graphic Novel: The graphic one.

Re: If you were a Batman Villain, who would you be?

Postby HarlequinLaugh » Jan 6th, 2011, 5:09 am

Probably the Joker, there's humor in everything, especially your suffering. 8D
Or Harley, cause I'm just a hopeless romantic at heart!
That’s so cute; you think you’re scary. But mister I’ve seen scary and you ain’t got his smile.
User avatar
HarlequinLaugh
.........
.........
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Dec 19th, 2010, 6:26 pm
Favourite Villain: Harley Quinn
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Re: If you were a Batman Villain, who would you be?

Postby I Am The Dark Knight » Jan 8th, 2011, 8:41 am

Why does everybody wants to have my girlfriend, can't you get your own Harley, I bet there's plenty more.
Image
AC 100% 10/18/11
User avatar
I Am The Dark Knight
.............
.............
 
Posts: 1843
Joined: Aug 10th, 2010, 10:49 pm
Location: The Batcave
Favourite Villain: Grant Morrison
Favourite Graphic Novel: Batman Year One

Re: If you were a Batman Villain, who would you be?

Postby xhunter94s » Jan 8th, 2011, 6:22 pm

I Am The Dark Knight wrote:Why does everybody wants to have my girlfriend, can't you get your own Harley, I bet there's plenty more.

Fine I would be, er, um.....Poison Ivy's....boyfriend, ya! :lol:
Image
User avatar
xhunter94s
................
................
 
Posts: 4185
Joined: Oct 24th, 2010, 2:23 pm
Location: New England
Favourite Villain: Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: Superman: Red Son

Re: If you were a Batman Villain, who would you be?

Postby themaddoc » Jan 8th, 2011, 10:03 pm

xhunter94s wrote:
I Am The Dark Knight wrote:Why does everybody wants to have my girlfriend, can't you get your own Harley, I bet there's plenty more.

Fine I would be, er, um.....Poison Ivy's....boyfriend, ya! :lol:

I wouldn't Ivy killed her boyfriend :shock:
Image

The innocence of a child can be the most evil thing in the world, she proves that.
User avatar
themaddoc
.................
.................
 
Posts: 2357
Joined: Dec 2nd, 2010, 11:40 pm

Re: If you were a Batman Villain, who would you be?

Postby xhunter94s » Jan 8th, 2011, 11:29 pm

themaddoc wrote:
xhunter94s wrote:
I Am The Dark Knight wrote:Why does everybody wants to have my girlfriend, can't you get your own Harley, I bet there's plenty more.

Fine I would be, er, um.....Poison Ivy's....boyfriend, ya! :lol:

I wouldn't Ivy killed her boyfriend :shock:

I would be her plant dude boyfriend who she knows is awesome. :lol:
Image
User avatar
xhunter94s
................
................
 
Posts: 4185
Joined: Oct 24th, 2010, 2:23 pm
Location: New England
Favourite Villain: Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: Superman: Red Son

Re: If you were a Batman Villain, who would you be?

Postby FoxCircuit101 » May 3rd, 2011, 9:27 pm

Bane, I WILL BREAK YOU BATMAN!!!
User avatar
FoxCircuit101
.................
.................
 
Posts: 2459
Joined: Apr 8th, 2011, 8:52 pm
Location: California
Favourite Villain: The Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: All of them!!!

Re: If you were a Batman Villain, who would you be?

Postby TheJester » May 3rd, 2011, 9:45 pm

Baby Doll :D I don't want to grow up and can act very mature at times and childish at others :3
Image
~ I'm not mad, I'm just differently sane. ~
Check out my latest fanfic, Clipped Wings, here!
User avatar
TheJester
...............
...............
 
Posts: 4908
Joined: Feb 27th, 2011, 11:02 pm
Location: UK
Favourite Villain: The Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: The Killing Joke

Re: If you were a Batman Villain, who would you be?

Postby Bane » May 3rd, 2011, 10:17 pm

I'd probably be The Riddler (I'm really smart, and stylish), or Scarecrow (I love scaring people, in school I'd scream BOO! at anyone who walks past me, or just randomly walk up to somebody and yell BOO!)
Image
User avatar
Bane
................
................
 
Posts: 3880
Joined: Dec 22nd, 2010, 3:56 am
Favourite Villain: Bane
Favourite Graphic Novel: Knightfall

Re: If you were a Batman Villain, who would you be?

Postby xhunter94s » May 3rd, 2011, 10:25 pm

I would actually be The Mad Hatter, reason, read Batman: Haunted Knight
Just kidding.
I would probably be The Riddler as I've said many times before.
Image
User avatar
xhunter94s
................
................
 
Posts: 4185
Joined: Oct 24th, 2010, 2:23 pm
Location: New England
Favourite Villain: Riddler
Favourite Graphic Novel: Superman: Red Son

Re: If you were a Batman Villain, who would you be?

Postby Thegoddamnbatman » May 4th, 2011, 7:36 pm

Wrath, he's exactly like Batman... BUT EVIL.
Image

http://fuckbnig.forumotion.co.uk/
Thegoddamnbatman
.................
.................
 
Posts: 6069
Joined: Feb 4th, 2011, 8:25 pm
Location: Watching you. I've seen the vile, disgusting things you do... and I'm telling Mom!

PreviousNext

Return to Batman General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron