Some mods not working (AC)

Own the games on PC? Feel free to share your graphics settings and mods in this dedicated sub-forum.

Some mods not working (AC)

Postby MykaLee » Feb 3rd, 2014, 4:29 am

I'm pretty new to Texmod and modding Arkham City, and I have found several mods not working. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but I'm not sure what. So far, I have confirmed that Heitor Fraga's green lantern II is working, as well as another adult texture not available on this site. those not working include Heitor Fraga's Adam west, deadpool, and Green lantern Batman v7. is there something I need to change about my settings to get these to show up?
MykaLee
Tyger1
Tyger1

Re: Some mods not working (AC)

Postby HeatScanBatman » Feb 3rd, 2014, 12:12 pm

MykaLee wrote:I'm pretty new to Texmod and modding Arkham City, and I have found several mods not working. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but I'm not sure what. So far, I have confirmed that Heitor Fraga's green lantern II is working, as well as another adult texture not available on this site. those not working include Heitor Fraga's Adam west, deadpool, and Green lantern Batman v7. is there something I need to change about my settings to get these to show up?

Because some modmakers making skins for one resolution of texture, and some make it for all resolutions, if you change textures using high quality textures, this mod will not working for Ultra Settings or Low, it will work only for High and Normal settings :)
Just find which size of texture use mod and change it here (If 2048x2048 use Ultra settings, if 1024x1024 use High or Normal settings)
(Sorry for my bad english)
HeatScanBatman

Favourite Villain: Bane, Joker, Freeze
Favourite Graphic Novel: Under the Red Hood

Re: Some mods not working (AC)

Postby Guest » Feb 3rd, 2014, 2:54 pm

Thanks, that worked like a charm. just wish I could have them all work without having to change the settings for different characters, but I gotta work with what I got.

Return to PC Discussion