MOD - B:AO - PS3 Combat maps available on PC!!

Own the games on PC? Feel free to share your graphics settings and mods in this dedicated sub-forum.

MOD - B:AO - PS3 Combat maps available on PC!!

Postby Jason_G » Feb 11th, 2014, 2:43 am

Hello everybody, I'm new to these forums, and I have something for people with the PC version of Arkham Origins to have a look at. If your interested in knowing how to do it, just ask and I will tell.

PS3 Exclusive Combat Maps for the PC Version. They aren't completely finished, as there is a lot of blue hells, not as much fire and destruction as the knightfall pack ad shows, the maps do have music but I took them off so YouTube doesn't make me mute the video like some of my other videos. Now, there are no high scores to beat, so as soon as you start the map and strike once you have beaten the top score, also you can't save progress, or access these maps like the others. and in order to play them a second time you need to exit out of the game entirely and then restart the game and then play them again.
and the most annoying thing, for me anyway, is that you don't have all your items, and skills, so no disarm and destroy etc, you have the basic stuff, which makes it a lot harder for me.
But other than that, here they are. I'm still tinkering with codes to see what can be done, so if there are any other changes to the levels, I will post it.
Jason_G

Re: MOD - B:AO - PS3 Combat maps available on PC!!

Postby Bleemak » Feb 11th, 2014, 7:29 am

Interesting. Tell here how you do it and maybe some people will get idea how-to get also skins for the PC version?

Good job pal.
Everything about you tells the tale. Your attitude, your costume, your tactics...they all scream of outrage, despair, vengeance. What terrible wrong was done to set you on this path?
Bleemak

Favourite Villain: Bane, Joker, Owlman
Favourite Graphic Novel: Court of Owls

Re: MOD - B:AO - PS3 Combat maps available on PC!!

Postby Jason_G » Feb 11th, 2014, 7:55 am

hey
well do you have the free roam mod for AO?
and in the bmgame.ini, look for the 3 rows that have SONY in it, and copy the line that has either:

Combat_BridgeTop
Combat_Aliby
Combat_Wharehouse
(yes, it has a H in there, don't ask me why, maybe someone can't spell, or a typo)

and then paste those next to the "area=" part of your free roam mod and then when your in game, press the button you made for that level.

The first one is Azrael Does Not Protect, the second is City On Fire, and the third is No Rest For The Wicked.
Jason_G

Return to PC Discussion