[PC MOD] Age of Ultron' QUICKSILVER!

Own the games on PC? Feel free to share your graphics settings and mods in this dedicated sub-forum.

[PC MOD] Age of Ultron' QUICKSILVER!

Postby Heitor Fraga » Apr 13th, 2015, 8:05 pm

Hello, everyone! Time forsomerunkay?!

Has been a while since I made my last Arkham City mod, and this one here has been in development for some really long time. Something like… A whole month, maybe? Something around that! Recycling and updating my last mod idea – Skyrim –, I decide to make something, in Arkhamverse, about the FASTEST MUTANT ALIVE, Pietro Maximoff, the fricking QUICKSILVER! Then I was like: POW the classic look! Let’s make something NEW! So, why the hell not make an “AGE OF ULTRON” version of Quicksilver into Nightwing? Right? Why not, man! And that lead us here, as you can see right below! Checkitout!

Screenshots!

It took nothing less than TWENTY-EIGHT versions to be done. That has to mean something, right? One of the more tough mods I’ve ever done, by far. Took a lot of effort, time, try, fixes and practice. I certainly couldn’t do that mod before. I need ALL my previous discoveries about textures and how to manage it to build that, so it’s probably a result of time, for sure!

I’m going to use not only Mediafire, but NEXUS too, as I think it will fit better!

If that isn’t ask too much of you guys, please, check out this mod in my channel on YouTube, ‘cause that helps a lot! LIKES, FAVORITES, SHARES, COMMENTS and SUBS are SO welcome… So, y’know. Feel free to give them all! Hahah! Thank you guys!

You guys are incredible Thanks for you amazing support! You rock!

GOTTAGO!
Heitor Fraga
Heitor Fraga

Favourite Villain: The Joker
Favourite Graphic Novel: Hush

Return to PC Discussion